As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Um....

12346»

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    Marathon wrote: »
    As much as im hoping for a miracle, it would take a monumental lapse in judgment for a company to just say "eh what the hell" to a potential loss of tens of thousands of dollars.

I'm just hoping its a massive liquidation, cutting your losses, trying to get rid of the stock situation. As hopeless as that probably is.

I do hope you get one cause, you know, wins for the little guy like this only come once a bajillion years.

On the other hand, I got raised by my dad to question scenarios like this with, "is this too good to be true?". If all answers point to yes, then it probably is.

One time, while walking down the street going to work this crazy homeless guy walked by me. He stopped me with a raised hand and held out a 20 dollar note in the other. I was puzzled. Do I take it? What do I have to do? So I asked him what he wanted and he nodded at the bill again. So I shook my head and kept on walking. I remember looking back over my shoulder and he had this look of, "oh well, there goes your chance". To this day, I'm confused. Was some bum offering me 20 bucks se? Y/n?

You must be very pretty, because he wasn't nodding at the bill, he was nodding at his crotch.

Bucketman on
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    Marathon wrote: »
    As much as im hoping for a miracle, it would take a monumental lapse in judgment for a company to just say "eh what the hell" to a potential loss of tens of thousands of dollars.

I'm just hoping its a massive liquidation, cutting your losses, trying to get rid of the stock situation. As hopeless as that probably is.

I do hope you get one cause, you know, wins for the little guy like this only come once a bajillion years.

On the other hand, I got raised by my dad to question scenarios like this with, "is this too good to be true?". If all answers point to yes, then it probably is.

One time, while walking down the street going to work this crazy homeless guy walked by me. He stopped me with a raised hand and held out a 20 dollar note in the other. I was puzzled. Do I take it? What do I have to do? So I asked him what he wanted and he nodded at the bill again. So I shook my head and kept on walking. I remember looking back over my shoulder and he had this look of, "oh well, there goes your chance". To this day, I'm confused. Was some bum offering me 20 bucks se? Y/n?

You must be very pretty, because he wasn't nodding at the bill, he was nodding at his crotch.

I am creeped the fuck out even more.

Ambassador on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited September 2008
    Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're sorry, but the following order from myOfficeSource has been
    canceled.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

:(

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Guys playing StarFox 64 is what I imagine a blowjob to be like
    I love this game so much it hurts

Um, that's not what a blowjob's supposed to be like.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    An hour of orgasmic fun? Yes, that's what a blowjob should be like.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Campion wrote: »
    An hour of orgasmic fun? Yes, that's what a blowjob should be like.

No I meant a blowjob shouldn't hurt. Sounds like too much teeth.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Got the same email as Sulk, then this supplemental email:
    Thank you for purchasing the "Sharp Aquos LC46D43U 46-Inch 720p LCD HDTV" from the Amazon Marketplace. We regret to inform you that our computer system has suffered a major malfunction. Some of the products that we sell and offer matched the wrong items on Amazon.com. Unfortunately we do not carry the "Sharp Aquos LC46D43U 46-Inch 720p LCD HDTV" and do not have it to ship out. We always strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. We have temporarily closed our store to correct this issue and would like to assure you that your credit card has not been charged for this purchase and the order has been cancelled. Your personal information has not been compromised in any way. We appreciate your understanding of this matter, and only hope that this experience has not hindered your view of Amazon.com and shopping online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Have a pleasant day.

S incerely,

Order Processing Center

Goose! on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    man

i wish i had a cool name like Order Processing Center

potatoe on
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    you know if you guys had a good lawyer that was a real dickhead

and you lived in california

you could sue

tugga on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Amazon.com contains products known to cause cancer in the state of California.

Captain K on
  • Options
    EtchEtch Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Captain K wrote: »
    Amazon.com contains products known to cause cancer in the state of California.

I've always been a bit confused why the lead warnings say that only California knows it causes cancer. Anyone know why it says that, and not just "Lead causes cancer"

Etch on
  • Options
    Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hey Keith.
    incredible.png

Captain Cthulhu on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_65

If you want to sell your shit in California you have to put that info on the label, basically.

Captain K on