Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pranks

RocketSauceRocketSauce Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in Social Entropy++
Who doesn't like a good prank. What are your best pranks?

Back in the dorms, we had a communal bathroom on our floor. One day I was at the cafeteria and found some chopped up hard-boiled eggs. I put them in a container and went back to the bathroom and placed them inside the heater. The whole floor smelled like rotten eggs for 2 days before I finally got sick of it myself, and took them out. They were pink.

Also, I do a really convincing black lady voice, so I called up a friend of mine who I knew hadn't driven her car in a week, during a snow storm, and pretended to be the campus police. I informed her she had by next week to pay the 3 tickets that were on her car, or else it would be towed. She spent 30 minutes in a blizzard wiping her car off and looking for the tickets before she realized there weren't any.

When I was 11 or so, a couple of friends played a joke on a semi-retarded kid down the street. We pretended we had all died, and he was the only one who could see our ghosts. We convinced him we were down a well, or something and he needed to find our bodies. He believed it for longer than you'd think.

RocketSauce on