As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pranks

• RocketSauceRocketSauce Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    A girl across the hall from me really annoyed me by staying up late with her door open and talking like a loud ass idiot. So I signed her up to receive as much material as possible from the Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force. Her tiny ass little mailbox got so full every single day.

RocketSauce on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    So, Battle of Hastings, right?

We're sort of lining up on Senlac, and I tell a bunch of guys to dig a big ditch a little ways back in the woods, and I tell them to put some pikes and stuff in it.

Anyway, battle goes bad, and we ditch into the woods.

Normans chase us and a shitfuck ton of them just drop into the ditch.

I mean, I know we lost, but still.

It was fucking hilarious.
    My hometown is hastings and our high school team was the saxons

I guess nobody ever finished reading the chapter on that little battle and i didnt have the heart to break it to them

Houk the Namebringer on
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    rocketsauce, didn't you just post that story in some other thread? or am i losing my marbles?

the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    A girl across the hall from me really annoyed me by staying up late with her door open and talking like a loud ass idiot. So I signed her up to receive as much material as possible from the Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force. Her tiny ass little mailbox got so full every single day.
    Ha! Ha!

Passive-aggressive retardation is the best kind of retardation!

Poorochondriac on
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

you could have, oh, i don't know, asked her to close the door?

potatoe on
  • redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

let me guess

you did all this without ever once confronting her directly and seeing if you could get her to either close her door or be a little quieter

no, no, don't answer

I know already

redhead on
    edited September 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    So, Battle of Hastings, right?

We're sort of lining up on Senlac, and I tell a bunch of guys to dig a big ditch a little ways back in the woods, and I tell them to put some pikes and stuff in it.

Anyway, battle goes bad, and we run into the woods.

Normans chase us and a shitfuck ton of them just drop into the ditch.

I mean, I know we lost, but still.

It was fucking hilarious.
    Whatever, Kate Beaton.

No, but really, that was awesome

Poorochondriac on
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    The Normans sounds pretty stupid in English though.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • iusehappymodiusehappymod Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Any stiffly stiffersons in this thread?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2935880987969907264

iusehappymod on

Hamlet will be Hamlet
    An ineffable tragedy of the human spirit that still resonates, even today.
    edited September 2008
    redhead wrote: »

let me guess

you did all this without ever once confronting her directly and seeing if you could get her to either close her door or be a little quieter

no, no, don't answer

I know already

She was a friend of mine, BUT DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS OR ANYTHING. ROCKETSAUCE HAS NO BALLS PEOPLE.

RocketSauce on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Please tell me that's original Chicago blue. Still laughing here. Also sigged.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Rocketsauce from the handful of posts in this thread I have a hard time believing you have friends

At least not in the same definition as most people

Fugitive on
    edited September 2008
    well, since you posted that story as if she was a total stranger in order to seem just that much more badass, I really don't feel bad about my assumption at all

redhead on
    edited September 2008

let me guess

no, no, don't answer

I know already

She was a friend of mine, BUT DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS OR ANYTHING. ROCKETSAUCE HAS NO BALLS PEOPLE.

yea, because overloading a friends mailbox with army spam is a much better thing to do

potatoe on
    edited September 2008
    Fugitive wrote: »
    Rocketsauce from the handful of posts in this thread I have a hard time believing you have friends

At least not in the same definition as most people

It's lonely at the top.

RocketSauce on
    edited September 2008

let me guess

no, no, don't answer

I know already

Yeah, it's totally jumping to conclusions when you just describe someone as "a girl across the hall" who "[talks] like a loud ass idiot."

He really should've known that she was your friend, and he was way out of line.

He should apologize immediately.

Poorochondriac on
    edited September 2008
    potatoe wrote: »

let me guess

no, no, don't answer

I know already

yea, because overloading a friends mailbox with army spam is a much better thing to do

She broke into my room and dumped it all over my floor if it makes you feel any better for her. This is the kind of girl that would kick you in the balls and laugh about it. You have no idea who you're dealing with.

RocketSauce on
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    yeah you did post this story already. what is the fuckin matter with you?

the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
    edited September 2008
    you're caught between describing her as a friend, which means you were bullshitting earlier to make yourself seem more internet-badass, and describing her as a bitch, which means you lied in a later post and also have no friends

ouch

redhead on
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    so what do you guys do in your spare time

[23:40] Kovak Stardust: [23:35] Kovak Stardust: i spend my time walking dogs for volunteer organizations and taking ballroom dance lessons
    [23:40] Kovak Stardust: also i am a volunteering for the salt lake city vday campaign

Kovak on
    edited September 2008

let me guess

no, no, don't answer

I know already

She broke into my room and dumped it all over my floor if it makes you feel any better for her. This is the kind of girl that would kick you in the balls and laugh about it. You have no idea who you're dealing with.

from the sound of it, the kick in the balls is probably well deserved

potatoe on
    edited September 2008
    you're caught between describing her as a friend, which means you were bullshitting earlier to make yourself seem more internet-badass, and describing her as a bitch, which means you lied in a later post and also have no friends

ouch

I'm very concerned about being an internet-badass. And most of all, impressing you.

RocketSauce on
    edited September 2008

ouch

I'm very concerned about being an internet-badass. And most of all, impressing you.
    Sarcasm is for fags, RocketSauce.

Poorochondriac on
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    one of my professors in college (who was kind of a bitch but that's another story) was always complaining that the other profs didn't leave any chalkboard in the classroom and there wasn't any to use blah blah blah she always had to use this little nubbins.

so she decided to bring her own box of chalk and leave it in the classroom drawer for herself. one of the other students in the class bought one of those GIANT kids sidewalk chalks that's shaped like a crayola crayon (they're for like, toddlers, so they don't swallow it) and replaced the box of chalk in her desk with it.

It was pretty funny watching her try to write with it.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
  • cheshirecheshire Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    A couple years ago some of my friends played an elaborate prank on one of our chick friends. It started with her best friend getting a boyfriend who turned into a psycho stalker and ended with her finding her best friend fake stabbed to death on the kitchen floor and the psycho jumping out the living room window. She almost had a heart attack and was so pissed for weeks.

cheshire on
    She was never meant to be a common creature
    Extraordinary takes time
    edited September 2008

ouch

An internet guy called me a fag.

RocketSauce on
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I always wanted to get my special lady all ready for romance-- lingerie, candles, Rilo Kiley in the background, plenty of white wine-- and then, after going to the bathroom to get ready, I'd kick open the door in full blown Jesus Christ of Nazareth attire, complete with halo and screen, "THE TIME OF REPENTANCE IS AT HAND!"

Penguin Incarnate on
    edited September 2008

ouch

An internet guy called me a fag.
    You should kick his ass.

Or, alternatively, prank him! Haha, that'd show him!

Poorochondriac on
    edited September 2008
    Riale wrote: »
    one of my professors in college (who was kind of a bitch but that's another story) was always complaining that the other profs didn't leave any chalkboard in the classroom and there wasn't any to use blah blah blah she always had to use this little nubbins.

so she decided to bring her own box of chalk and leave it in the classroom drawer for herself. one of the other students in the class bought one of those GIANT kids sidewalk chalks that's shaped like a crayola crayon (they're for like, toddlers, so they don't swallow it) and replaced the box of chalk in her desk with it.

man, they aren't that big so you don't swallow them
    they are that big because sidewalk eats them up like a motherfucker

i could go through half a piece drawing a 4-square court in my street

potatoe on
    edited September 2008
    I always wanted to get my special lady all ready for romance-- lingerie, candles, Rilo Kiley in the background, plenty of ether-- and then, after going to the bathroom to get ready, I'd kick open the door in full blown Jesus Christ of Nazareth attire, complete with halo and screen, "THE TIME OF REPENTANCE IS AT HAND!"

Poorochondriac on
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Really?

I mean really, you're gonna argue?

Not just concede the point and say "Hey, yeah, I'm a colossal dick."

Really?

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I always wanted to get my special lady all ready for romance-- lingerie, candles, Rilo Kiley in the background, plenty of ether-- and then, after going to the bathroom to get ready, I'd kick open the door in full blown Jesus Christ of Nazareth attire, complete with halo and screen, "THE TIME OF REPENTANCE IS AT HAND!"
    Subtle.

Penguin Incarnate on
    edited September 2008
    Subtle.
    I'm the motherfucking king-ass pimp of subtlety

Poorochondriac on
  • Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Unroll gladwrap (saran wrap for you yanks) underneath the toilet seat so it forms a layer flat above the toilet water, and try to make it as invisible as possible (no crinkles). Person goes to the toilet, and a mess ensues.

I first did this when I was around 10 years old; the screaming victim? My grandmother.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2008
    Really?

Really?

Well I guess next time I submit an anecdote for SE++ Peer Review, I'll include citations, a bibliography, names, addresses, birth certificates, etc so there's no confusion.

RocketSauce on
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

well okay maybe that's your take on it

but goddamn chalk is so tasty

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
    edited September 2008

well okay maybe that's your take on it

but goddamn chalk is so tasty

shit
    maybe i'm just tasting the wrong kind of chalk, then

potatoe on
  • NewtronNewtron Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Subtle.

as a hand grenade in a barrel of oatmeal.

Newtron on
    edited September 2008
    Really?

Really?

Well I guess next time I submit an anecdote for SE++ Peer Review, I'll include citations, a bibliography, names, addresses, birth certificates, etc so there's no confusion.
    Just keep hammering that square peg.

It'll fit into the round hole eventually, right?

Poorochondriac on
  • fotavfotav Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    hay guyz, read my thread about bein a dick

but don't call me a dick

fotav on
    pictosig.jpg