As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's play a Game] UFO: Extraterrestrials- watch PA'ers die in droves

• Options
    Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Rifle and extra grr-nades please!

Mr Ray on
  • Options
    DualEdgeDualEdge Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I've never played X-COM before but I'd like to join with dual Stun Rods (assuming you're allowed two of a single weapon). It sounds like it could generate a few laughs for a mission or so.

DualEdge on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    DualEdge wrote: »
    I've never played X-COM before but I'd like to join with dual Stun Rods (assuming you're allowed two of a single weapon). It sounds like it could generate a few laughs for a mission or so.

Last mission I did in UFO the redshirt I had was armed with nothing but a stun rod and a medkit, in case of psi aliens. Well one alien had a stun launcher.

Dumbass waited 'till the bitch was right in front of him to fire.

Hilarity ensued.

Khavall on
  • Options
    DudBoltDudBolt Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    This game calls for Patrick Stewart.

DudBolt on
    Gather the faithful and prepose a toast. To an epoch of indifference. - In Flames: Ordinary Story
    http://beta.humugus.com/index.php/auth/register/inv/1966
  • Options
    JastJast Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Put me in as a medic. Call me Jast. Rifle please.

Jast on
    Jast39.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Khavall wrote: »

Last mission I did in UFO the redshirt I had was armed with nothing but a stun rod and a medkit, in case of psi aliens. Well one alien had a stun launcher.

Dumbass waited 'till the bitch was right in front of him to fire.

Hilarity ensued.

I just read up on the game a bit more and noticed that you can't use two weapons at once.

Still want two stun rods though.

DualEdge on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I think Proxy nades and stun rod is the closest to my style if possible. Hiding around corners for enraged, wounded aliens so I can zap them and drag them back to the ship for... scientific purposes is totally my digs.

Edit: If I can only have one I want the proxy mines.

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Count me in as a rifleman, but I'd love a shotgun to at least be available or on hand.

Gotta keep it handy for close encounters.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Sign me up as a sniper. Someone needs to bail out the guys with pistols and stun prods when they bump into an alien with only enough time units left to wet themselves.

Steel Angel on
    Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    SheepmanSheepman Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    medic please

Sheepman on
  • Options
    XtarathXtarath Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I shall be a medic and help us live through alien shootings.

Xtarath on
  • Options
    CoreCore Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm totally down with being a shooting target, hook me up with a shotgun.

Core on
    core_pa_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I want to be a stupid expendable rifleman

Also, I like how the environments and such are updated, but the Floater in the pic looks like a cleaner version of the original sprite. Will we get the opportunity to crap ourselves at high-res Chrysallids?

The Floater IS just a cleaned up version of the original sprite. Those were added in a mod, along with the rest of the X-Com aliens.

And yes, the Chrysallids are there. They're even WORSE actually; no zombie phase, just bite POOF bug.
    I'll call Skyranger/Interceptor Pilot - Or if that is unavailable I will be Ammo Mule carrying grenades and extra clips/equipment for everyone

Or I could do both. I'll wait on the craft until one of two things happen

1) You run out of ammo, at which point i'll happily come running. (Or i'll throw unprimed grenades and clips at you from the ramp, depending how dangerous it is outside :))

or more likely

2) You all start running and screaming like little girls, at which point I fire up the Skyranger and save the CAF some money!

No interceptors. How about a tank? :)
    VeritasVR wrote: »
    Not quite an X-COM clone. I got bored with it when everything was just an stat upgrade of the old stuff and there was a lot more limitations in logic (even with BMan's mod). Lacked the feeling of the original in every sense.

'tis why its a clone and not a sequel. My biggest issue is actually the rather non-random maps. Worth the $40 though IMO.
    I just read up on the game a bit more and noticed that you can't use two weapons at once.

Still want two stun rods though.

You actually can. You still use normal AP to shoot them, but hey. :P So stun rod/stun rod it is. (I had one of these last game and...he actually made a really good scout. When he wasn't dead).

Flamethrower people: The gun isn't available from the start, so you're getting shotguns for now.

Ok, the current list as of the Game Start is:

Active: (kills / stuns / deaths / missions) type

N/A

Clone List: (kills / stuns / deaths / missions) type

Food: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) (Are you TRYING for karmatic death here?)
    Omnicron9999: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) infantry
    Zen Vulgarity: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) stun rod / shields
    Jesuits: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) flamethrower
    Lampley: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) grenades
    Khavall: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) sniper
    Typhus733: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    Zone: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) bazkooka
    1k Dicks (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) explosives (full name won't fit)
    mrsnackroad (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) expendable rifle
    Velmeran (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifleman
    Nocren: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) Heavy (no autocannon, but BIG lasers!)
    Carch: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) pistols (hey, I went by the title)
    KapsLocked: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) grenades
    Raiden333: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) Medic
    kedinik: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    wabbiteh: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) generic
    Behemoth: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    WMain00: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle
    Klyka: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) dual pistols
    MrBlarney: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) medic
    Domhnall: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) flamethrower
    YerMum: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rocket launcher
    Fish: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    Antihippy: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) grenade
    Dignified Pauper: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) sniper
    Cinders: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rocket launcher
    Rabidrabbit: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    Skutskut: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) pistol
    bongi: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle
    Maddoc: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) pistols grenades scoutKILL
    Inzigna: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifleman
    Mr Ray: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle / grenades
    DualEdge: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) stunrod / stunrod
    Jast: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle
    MrMonroe: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) prox/stunrod
    Forar: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle/shotgun
    Steel Angle: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) sniper
    Sheepman: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) medic
    Xtarath: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) medic
    Core: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun

Vehicle Pilots: (kills / stuns / deaths / missions)
    RogueKnight

First mission will be later tonight, I've got to tweak the game a little bit first.

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    Rogueknight-Rogueknight- Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    "Vehicle Pilot" works for me! Just shove me in the first thing available, Plane, Tank, Armored Bicycle, i'll do my part!

Rogueknight- on
  • Options
    ErandusErandus Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    If you're still taking volunteer fodder, I submit myself for summary horrific death. I don't care what weapon I am or am not given.

Fill me in wherever you find yourself lacking.

Also maybe put your roster in the OP.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Erandus wrote: »
    If you're still taking volunteer fodder, I submit myself for summary horrific death. I don't care what weapon I am or am not given.

Fill me in wherever you find yourself lacking.

Also maybe put your roster in the OP.

if it's anything like X-Com he'll be needing volunteers until he finishes.

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I thought about doing a game where when the list of volunteers run out GAME OVER but I figured I'd last until about, oh, the third mission. :P
    The main roster will probably go in the OP, but keep in mind it gets updated a lot, so it'll also go in front of every new session.

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    I thought about doing a game where when the list of volunteers run out GAME OVER but I figured I'd last until about, oh, the third mission. :P
    The main roster will probably go in the OP, but keep in mind it gets updated a lot, so it'll also go in front of every new session.

I don't suppose, since you'll not have enough for a 1-1 ratio, if there'd be re-rolls after our cannon fodder dies? :lol:

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    The way it works: If you're on the active list and bite it, you get dropped to the bottom of the clone list and the top person gets cloned.

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    Blue mapBlue map Hello darkness, my old friend. Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    If you're still taking recruits, ill sign up as a grenadier.

Blue map on
    My Steam profile thing: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blue_map/ Battlenet: BlueMap#1493
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    The way it works: If you're on the active list and bite it, you get dropped to the bottom of the clone list and the top person gets cloned.

okie dokie

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    XtarathXtarath Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Who wants to bet something terrible happens and one of us kills all the others?

Xtarath on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Xtarath wrote: »
    Who wants to bet something terrible happens and one of us kills all the others?

No comment.

Modding is being annoying, so we're going with stock Bman 4.07 for tonight. Won't make a difference for what I'm doing (changing the soldier limit, XP bonuses)

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    WheezerWheezer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Why didn't I get picked? My signup attempt was just between Valmeran and Nocren.

Wheezer on
    megamansig.jpg
  • Options
    Flippy_DFlippy_D Digital Conquistador LondonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    "Rogueknight has crashed into everyone else and blown up. Rogueknight dies. Everyone else dies."

Flippy_D on
    p8fnsZD.png
  • Options
    Omnicron9999Omnicron9999 Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Flippy_D wrote: »
    "Rogueknight has crashed into everyone else and blown up. Rogueknight dies. Everyone else dies."

This is what we get for letting him drink before the mission.

Omnicron9999 on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    FOOM! Ok, he definitely gets a tank...

Wheezer: Typo. Fixed!

Ok, here we go. Here's the lovely, lovely PA base. Notice how, like X-Com, its totally indefensible! Oh well. For research, we have Laser Weapons, Advanced Cannon, and Sensor Bomb (think HE + proximity mine). For now, I have it set to Laser Weapons. We're also building a containment, lab, and workshop.
    PA1.jpg

That a good size for everyone? I'm doing a 75% resize. Should I take it down to 50?

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    Dignified PauperDignified Pauper Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Oh, I can't wait for carnage. Though, without people becoming panicked and 1) dropping weapons, or 2) firing everything they can... I feel this might not have desired results.

Dignified Pauper on
    PSN: DignifiedPauper
    3DSFF: 5026-4429-6577
  • Options
    gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Mind if I enlist as a shotgunner?

gunwarrior on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Everyone's equipped and ready to go. In this case, "Everyone" is Food, Omnicron9999, Zen Vulgarity, Jesuits, Lampley, Khavall, Typhus733, Zone, 1k Dicks. Between making more room and buying all your crap, we've spent half our money. Time to fast-forward and wait for customers!

(oh by the way, Bman's mod has a feature that lets you filter out applicants so the X-Com hire/fire thing isn't needed. You don't get that. I just pick the first soldier in the list each time. :D)

gunwarrior: sure

Dignified Pauper: There will be plenty of carnage, trust me. Not quite as much friendly-fire, but...

The aliens don't cooperate. It takes nearly two WEEKS before the first shows up; by this time the recruits are getting cabin fever and Zen's stunning everything in sight. So the fighter jocks launch, glad to get out of the base for once!

It goes down over Seathopia, and Zen Vulgarity, Food, Omnicron9999, Jesuits, and RougeKnight load up. RogueKnight is first off, and sees...well, nothing!
    PA2.jpg

Everyone else piles out as well. Still nothing. Hmm.
    PA2.jpg

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    BronzeDuckBronzeDuck Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Oooooh, I love these threads.

Signing up to be splattered in whatever role is deemed useful!

BronzeDuck on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    The next turn sees the sounds of doors opening and closing, but not much else. Apparently the welcoming committee got bored and left. And then- First Contact! Jesuits spots something floating high above.

PA4.jpg

That, friends, is a Larve. You will come to curse these floating little bastards. Jesuits certainly is right now- he's completely exposed in the open, with not a lot of TUs left...and the thing is far enough away he only has a 1% chance to hit.

Fortunately for his continued survival, RogueKnight is nearby under an overhang. He noses out and claims the first kill, despite only having a 20% to-hit, then rumbles forward a bit more. Everyone else follows in a rough line and the turn ends.

Nothing else appears, so the group advances a bit more. There's a scream from ahead as a larve appears and opens fire on RogueKnight. A cloud of green appears as he's hit, but the armor holds against the gas.

Not so much against what comes next. The wall behind him explodes as an alien opens fire, smashing two wall segments and hitting him several times. Most do only minor damage, but one sends sparks flying through the tank in true Star Trek fashion.

He rips off a return shell, but misses.

PA5.jpg

His next couple of follow-up shots miss too, so Food goes for the 100% effective way of aiming: Step in close, shoving the muzzle in their face, and pull the trigger!

PA6.jpg

The alien, a Chaser, survives the first shot. But that's why he fired a three-round burst. One more down. RogueKnight faces the Larve and fires twice more, but only does some property damage. Hmm. Maybe we better check our insurance...

Jesuits charges forward and fills the Larve with shot.
    PA7.jpg

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Woo go RogueKnight.

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    That leaves Zen, who has wandered off by himself in search of aliens to shoc- er, flanked the enemy. He doesn't see much, though.

Then things get a little toasty. First its Jesuit's turn, as a Sectoid steps out and pegs him with a Heavy Plasma.

PA8.jpg

He's wounded, not dead, but I doubt he'll stay that way for long. Next its RogueKnight's turn once more, as three or four aliens all zero in on him. He takes it better than Jesuits, but that's mostly because the collums around him take most of the hits, aside from a Larve cloud that does no real damage.

Rolling forward spots all three aliens. A Larve to the north and the two Sectoids you see here. The one on the south has a heavy plasma, so he's the prime target. A cannon shell misses, so he pops off a rocket, one of only two the Desert Spirit carries.
    PA9.jpg

That misses too, but when its a rocket that doesn't matter. It slams into the wall behind the Sectoid, vaporizing it and a good chunk of wall to boot.

Food steps out of the building and pots the larve, then sends a burst at the Sectoid, but doesn't even make it flinch. Omnicron9999 tries too, but he's got an even worse shot.

Zen sightsees.
    PA10.jpg

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    If things are hot before, they're frying pan now. The pistol-toting alien opens fire, hitting RogueKnight for a pretty nasty blow and vaporizing all the cover. Then he shifts aim to Food, fortunately missing.

Except there are more. A pistol-toting alien misses, but two more open fire with heavier guns- plasma rifles or Heavy Plasma. One hits RogueKnight, and the hapless tanker goes up in a ball of fire.

PA11.jpg

Not to be outdone, the second sniper fires. Omnicron9999 takes a hit, staggers but stays up- and the second shot blows him in half. That leaves us with just Zen and Food. Food decides the maybe discretion really is the better part of valor and drops a proximity grenade, then runs into the nearest building. Zen Vulgarity, meanwhile, continues trying to sneak up on them from behind.

Food runs to the second floor of the building. From here he'll be able to- hopefully- snipe the aliens down while watching his flanks with proximity grenades. Then a plasma bolt flies over his shoulder.

Seems one of the aliens followed him up already...
    PA12.jpg

A burst takes it out, but it takes three hits!

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Food is in a really, REALLY bad spot now. There's another alien unloading on him from the south; fortunately its just hitting the wall and its too stupid to move, but eventually its going to burn through the wall with all the shooting.

Then two Sectoids come up the elevator. Before Food can react they've opened fire. Bad news: They hit him, hard. 10 HP left and he's bleeding so bad he'll be dead in just four turns. Good news: they committed a bit of fraticide on the way; one's down and Food's return fire has wounded the other.

PA13.jpg

Food guns down his tormentor, then slams in a fresh clip and turns to face the other alien. Except he's out of AP. Better hope it doesn't move...

it doesn't. Lots of gunfire during the alien turn, but nothing entered our field of view. Meanwhile, Zen Vulgarity has found the UFO. Oh, and Jesuits bled out. Oops.
    PA14.jpg
    (if anyone's wondering why I haven't bugged out yet- not running away on the FIRST MISSION.)

Food limps around the corner but...there's nothing there! Where'd the little fucker go?

Zen Vulgarity opens the UFO door. A Chaser. Can he close the range before it reacts?
    PA15.jpg

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    ...there's TWO. Shiiiit. There's no way he's going to be able to get them..bot.h..
    PA16.jpg
    PA17.jpg

...holy shit. The second DID get off a burst, but the shields held enough to hold it down to a flesh wound. On the other side of the map, Food spins around, vision red. He's down to one HP, and apparently the Sectoid wanted to do him execution style- its right behind at close range, practically gloating.
    PA18.jpg

He's so beat up and generally screwed up that even at this range...he'd probably miss.

Remember what I said about misses not counting with enough explosives? GRENADES COUNT. One dead Sectoid ahoy! The LAST one, as it happens.
    PA19.jpg

Food lives, albet on a tiny little sliver of a sliver of heath (1 HP, to be exact). Zen Vulgarity is wounded but OK. Everyone else is dead. We're off to such a wonderful start, aren't we?

Food's appparently a tough little SOB; he'll be out for three days. Zen Vugarity is good to go. That leaves us with three more slots needed to fill the transport, so say hi to mrsnackroad, Velmeran, and Wheezer.

Final session list:
    Active: (kills / stuns / deaths / missions) type

Food: (5 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 1 missions) (Are you TRYING for karmatic death here?)
    Zen Vulgarity: (0 kills / 2 stuns / 0 deaths / 1 missions) stun rod / shields
    Lampley: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) grenades
    Khavall: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) sniper
    Typhus733: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    Zone: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) bazkooka
    1k Dicks: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) explosives (full name won't fit)
    mrsnackroad: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) expendable rifle
    Velmeran: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifleman
    Wheezer: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifleman

Clone List: (kills / stuns / deaths / missions) type
    Nocren: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) Heavy (no autocannon, but BIG lasers!)
    Carch: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) pistols (hey, I went by the title)
    KapsLocked: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) grenades
    Raiden333: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) Medic
    kedinik: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    wabbiteh: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) generic
    Behemoth: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    WMain00: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle
    Klyka: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) dual pistols
    MrBlarney: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) medic
    Domhnall: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) flamethrower
    YerMum: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rocket launcher
    Fish: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    Antihippy: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) grenade
    Dignified Pauper: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) sniper
    Cinders: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rocket launcher
    Rabidrabbit: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    Skutskut: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) pistol
    bongi: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle
    Maddoc: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) pistols grenades scoutKILL
    Inzigna: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifleman
    Mr Ray: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle / grenades
    DualEdge: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) stunrod / stunrod
    Jast: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle
    MrMonroe: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) prox/stunrod
    Forar: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle/shotgun
    Steel Angle: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) sniper
    Sheepman: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) medic
    Xtarath: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) medic
    Core: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    Erandus: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) rifle
    Blue map: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) grenades
    gunwarrior: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) shotgun
    BronzeDuck: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 0 deaths / 0 missions) Heavy
    Omnicron9999: (0 kills / 0 stuns / 1 deaths / 1 missions) infantry
    Jesuits: (1 kills / 0 stuns / 1 deaths / 1 missions) flamethrower

Vehicle Pilots: (kills / stuns / deaths / missions)
    RogueKnight (2 kills / 0 stuns / 1 deaths / 1 missions)

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    JesuitsJesuits Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Nicely done, Phoenix! Shame I died before I could get my hands on a flamethrower, but we'll probably have 'em by the time my clone comes up again.

Jesuits on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Nice start. Now I just have to pray everyone else dies until my clone pops up :D... I mean lives for the rest of the game. Yeah, live.

DualEdge on
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Holy shit Zen is a badass when he isn't wandering around the map like a retarded 3-year-old.

One Thousand Cables on