As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CHAT] DAMON

MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
MATT DAMON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

MATT DAMON
This chat is dedicated to Ben Affleck

MikeMan on

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm fucking matt damon. true story.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Whoever that man is, he doesn't look human

Oboro on
    words
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Variable wrote: »
    MATT DAMON

I agree.

MikeMan on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    mikey baby, are you up for pete's this friday? I'm not sure how certain he was about it but I'm showing up anyway.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited September 2008
    Variable wrote: »
    mikey baby, are you up for pete's this friday? I'm not sure how certain he was about it but I'm showing up anyway.

that sounds good. but it all depends on when I get back from maryland.

I'm hoping to leave maryland by 3:30 and so would get back by 7:30 or 8, depending on whether i get fucked in the ass by traffic or not.

I shall let y'all know.

MikeMan on
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    I like Matt Damon as an actor. Now I like Matt Damon as a person. A Disney movie? Classic.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Yeah he's pretty awesome

deadonthestreet on
    edited September 2008
    brrrrr 'tis a cold day

I'm-a crank up the heat, time to take advantage of "utilities are always a flat fee no matter what they actually cost"

Oboro on
    words
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Matt Damon seems like a smart guy and a good actor. I would like to hang out and have a beer with him.

Grey Ghost on
    edited September 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    brrrrr 'tis a cold day

I'm-a crank up the heat, time to take advantage of "utilities are always a flat fee no matter what they actually cost"

The water at my old apartment in Rome was included in the rent. It was awesome. I always felt bad for taking really long showers, though.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm mildly disappointed in the lack of attention my post on Dr. King is getting, although my overall enthusiasm remains unchanged.

We are winning.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
    edited September 2008
    Is it a stretch to say that my testicles function at reduced efficacy while lodged in my abdominal cavity? If not, what are the possible ramifications of this?

You guys know anatomy. Someone field this one for me.

Oboro on
    words
    edited September 2008
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Matt Damon seems like a smart guy and a good actor. I would like to hang out and have a beer with him.

I just want to hear him talk politics more often so he says more things like the Disney movie comparison. I'm still laughing my ass off about that.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    brrrrr 'tis a cold day

The water at my old apartment in Rome was included in the rent. It was awesome. I always felt bad for taking really long showers, though.

My water used to be like that. Then they reworked the rent scheme to have us pay more of it.

mrflippy on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Is it a stretch to say that my testicles function at reduced efficacy while lodged in my abdominal cavity? If not, what are the possible ramifications of this?

I thought the whole point of them being dislodged was that they operated better at a slightly lower (pun not intended) temperature.

Bama on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008

Hormonally? No, shouldn't have an effect.
    Fertility-wise? Yes. Heat kills sperm and inhibits their production, so keeping them pressed up against your body is going to reduce your sperm count.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Matt Damon seems like a smart guy and a good actor. I would like to ... have a beer with him.

Matt Damon for president?

@ Zimmy: I noticed your King post, but I decided not to get wishy-washy. My friend and I spent an evening talking about American history on a patio while we drank beers in early summer. It was a very bittersweet moment. I love this country, just not in a Ford F350 and rifles and country music kind of way. I love what it -represents- and what it stands for, even if our president is a bumblefuck and most of the people here are bumblefucks, I retain the opinion that we have a good vision and if there were some decent people we could regain some of our former glory.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Matt Damon is awesome.

In other news, I found an apartment for next semester!

Kilroy on
    edited September 2008
    Feral wrote: »

Fertility-wise? Yes. Heat kills sperm and inhibits their production, so keeping them pressed up against your body is going to reduce your sperm count.
    Disappointing.

Oboro on
    words
    edited September 2008
    Sorry, there are no decent people.

mrflippy on
  • jes is ajes is a __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008

I love him in Good Will Hunting.

jes is a on
    1154928402_iBankai-1-1-1.jpg
    edited September 2008
    Matt Damon seems like a smart guy and a good actor. I would like to ... have a beer with him.

@ Zimmy: I noticed your King post, but I decided not to get wishy-washy. My friend and I spent an evening talking about American history on a patio while we drank beers in early summer. It was a very bittersweet moment. I love this country, just not in a Ford F350 and rifles and country music kind of way. I love what it -represents- and what it stands for, even if our president is a bumblefuck and most of the people here are bumblefucks, I retain the opinion that we have a good vision and if there were some decent people we could regain some of our former glory.

When did we have "glory"?

MikeMan on
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    So, can we beat Polkster like a pinata for sheer fucking stupidity?

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    edited September 2008

Disappointing.

Why do you want your testicles to perform at top efficiency?

MikeMan on
    edited September 2008

I thought it was pretty fuckin funny, to be honest.

MikeMan on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »

When our ideas stood for something and we weren't getting terrible healthcare and our economy wasn't imploding and people didn't wipe their ass with the constitution because they were afraid of darkies?

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited September 2008

When our ideas stood for something and we weren't getting terrible healthcare and our economy wasn't imploding and people didn't wipe their ass with the constitution because they were afraid of darkies?

When was this mythical time, though?

MikeMan on
    edited September 2008

I do have to agree with his final verdict though. Jupiter is the best.

Grey Ghost on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    JustinSane07 on
    edited September 2008

I thought it was pretty fuckin funny, to be honest.

If by "funny" you mean "soul-crushingly depressing that someone actually put that much thought into that", then yes. Yes it was.

AngelHedgie on
    edited September 2008

Disappointing.

Why do you want your testicles to perform at top efficiency?
    Oh no, I'd enjoy the idea of their subjugation leading to reduced hormonal efficiency. Not that it matters at this point in the game. Presence or lack of androgens in my system at this point has bunk-all to do with anything related to sex or sex characteristics, so ... moot.

On the topic, the trans- center for Seattle hasn't responded to either of two e-mails (one sent every week, starting two weeks ago), which is sort of annoying. They're my long-term goal. They need to help out here. D:

Oboro on
    words
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

What we have is what we've always had: potential.

And I strongly disagree with the pervasive sentiment on this board that "Americans are stupid" or what have you. Americans are people; they are no better or worse than people from other parts of the world. As a group they tend to hold certain opinions and positions you may not agree with, but the only way to change that is to appeal to the better parts of their humanity: compassion, reason, and resolve. Nobody is beyond hope until they are dismissed as such by those who could help them see a better path.

Pessimists accomplish nothing, but optimists can change the world.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2008
    I have 30 minutes to add 100 words to this essay. Will I succeed?! Lest find out.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    That's fantastic.

Thanatos on
    edited September 2008
    Ah, so Elki finally got to "Tart As A Double Entandre" with the last chat thread.

AngelHedgie on
  • DmanDman Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

LOL!
    I found it hilarious. "Scientifically" determining the fuckability of cartoon characters. Whoever wrote that is screwed up and so is Polkster for reposting it.

Actually, i'm probably screwed up too cause I found it hilarious :P

Dman on
    edited September 2008
    Hahaha fuck yes.

Grey Ghost on
    edited September 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    And I strongly disagree with the pervasive sentiment on this board that "Americans are stupid" or what have you. Americans are people; they are no better or worse than people from other parts of the world.
    The word "Americans" has so very little worth as a descriptor of demographics. We are too giant. The word, really, is just short of being patently useless except for the most obvious generalizations -- ones like you have already gotten out of the way.

Oboro on
    words
  • ColdredColdred Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    I have 30 minutes to add 100 words to this essay. Will I succeed?! Lest find out.

I am a fish * 25.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited September 2008
    Elki wrote: »

This gives me an idea: A program or script that goes through a text document and expands contractions.

mrflippy on
This discussion has been closed.