Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

this thread is not healthy

• KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2008
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    My right knee has lost its inner quad when I dislocated it a few weeks ago, gotta build it up

Can't hear out of my right ear and may soon lose it in my left ear aswell, the condition can be fatal, but likely just really terribly inconvenient.

Also pimples are the worst and I want them to go away

I really have nothing

sig-1.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    need some boob mathematicians up ins

Dammit where's Jordyn or I guess probably Potatoe with that picture

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT EVERYBODY'S GOT A PRICE! Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    need some boob mathematicians up ins

I will be performing a boob audit tomorrow.

Milliondollarbelt.jpg
    edited October 2008
    My right knee has lost its inner quad when I dislocated it a few weeks ago, gotta build it up

Can't hear out of my right ear and may soon lose it in my left ear aswell, the condition can be fatal, but likely just really terribly inconvenient.

Also pimples are the worst and I want them to go away

I really have nothing

Stab the pimples with a straight pin

Then rub rubbing alcohol all over them

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Wow, damn pony that is rough

hope you have yourself a speedy recovery my friend.

regular%20sig.png
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited October 2008
    titty trigenometrists

All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    on the upside

in my altred state

i entered a place of dreams

found my totem animal
    Spoiler:

hey i am getting good with code buttons

edited October 2008
    Straightzi wrote: »

Yeah, I have blood lancets which are practially made for this shit

but the big red marks shit me

I am too beautiful for this

sig-1.jpg
  • GoatmonGoatmon Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Speaking of THC, I was kind of wondering if I should try weed out sometime.

I've had a few hits before, but nothing really strong.

I ask this because when my ADHD meds were new and I had no defense, my thought process slowed down and suddenly everything was way easier to handle; Communicating, sitting still, focussing my thoughts, and because I wasn't think at a mile a minute I wasn't second guessing everything I said and did and seemed to be way more productive in pretty much every way.

I'm just not sure how much of that could be reached relatively regularly, and how much of it was just the euphoria from having minimal defense against that stuff in my system. Cause I can't go upping the dosage on meds on the hopes of keeping myself feeling that awesome all the time. Hell, I was around to hear your personal view on those stages from those pain meds you were on earlier this year.

no

I should go into more detail here. I can't ever stop moving, at least in some small way, at any given time until I am completely exhausted. I can't fall asleep on a reliable schedule without having to take sleeping pills more often than not, because it's almost impossible to become tired enough to hold still very long if I haven't been up at least 18-20 hours. My mind regularly goes through so many possible responces to any given problem or question that I find myself frequently stuttering, and regularly straining on homework unless I take a break every few minutes.

After living that way all my life, then suddenly finding a chemical substance that successfully slows me the fuck down enough to actually get shit done? You can't really blame me for asking around. :?

aik7511.jpg
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    titty trigenometrists
    mammary mathematicians

vjytlch.gif
    edited October 2008

More rubbing alcohol

Smear it all over your face until you feel doused in the might of fire itself

• KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2008

I ask this because when my ADHD meds were new and I had no defense, my thought process slowed down and suddenly everything was way easier to handle; Communicating, sitting still, focussing my thoughts, and because I wasn't think at a mile a minute I wasn't second guessing everything I said and did and seemed to be way more productive in pretty much every way.

I'm just not sure how much of that could be reached relatively regularly, and how much of it was just the euphoria from having minimal defense against that stuff in my system. Cause I can't go upping the dosage on meds on the hopes of keeping myself feeling that awesome all the time. Hell, I was around to hear your personal view on those stages from those pain meds you were on earlier this year.

no

I should go into more detail here. I can't ever stop moving, at least in some small way, at any given time until I am completely exhausted. I can't fall asleep on a reliable schedule without having to take sleeping pills more often than not, because it's almost impossible to become tired enough to hold still very long if I haven't been up at least 18-20 hours. My mind regularly goes through so many possible responces to any given problem or question that I find myself frequently stuttering, and regularly straining on homework unless I take a break every few minutes.

After living that way all my life, then suddenly finding a chemical substance that successfully slows me the fuck down enough to actually get shit done? You can't really blame me for asking around. :?

stop

• seizureorbsseizureorbs Registered User
    edited October 2008
    I was about to make a fight club reference in response to pony's post

but then I remembered what orikae said that one time

so

this one's for you, orik

eyes.gif
    edited October 2008
    orik you want to play tf2?

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008

so

this one's for you, orik

what did i say that one time, i forget

edited October 2008

well, if you're interested and entirely sure it won't interact badly with your meds, it's a pretty fun thing to try once

just don't smoke every day or anything

Yeah, I've heard enough stories (at least one first hand, from Pony) to know not to let that kind of stuff dominate your life.

But I honestly don't function like a regular person in every way. If having a fatty on hand could mellow me out enough that I can sit down and work on a paper for a few hours on end and get actual work done a few nights or so out of the month? I'm certainly willing to try it out.

aik7511.jpg
    edited October 2008
    Pony wrote: »

i do, but i need to finish loading the dishwasher and do some drawing homework

tomorrow i plan to tf2, however

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Killjoy wrote: »

no

stop

this will sound like a dumb question, but do you take multivitamins daily?

I spent almost the last year feeling jittery, weird, socially awkward, and depressed. I start taking multivitamins and bang, I'm feeling a hundred times better

I'm not saying that you don't have ADHD or whatever, but I would think a vitamin deficiency might explain a lot of mental irregularities.

vjytlch.gif
    edited October 2008

More rubbing alcohol

Smear it all over your face until you feel doused in the might of fire itself

8fantastic.jpg
    this power

sig-1.jpg
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited October 2008
    This is all a fucking ploy to get me to let him use carriage returns again. Don't think I won't beat you just because you're a stroke victim. I will beat you so hard you'll wish you'd lost feeling down both sides.

If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
    edited October 2008

i do, but i need to finish loading the dishwasher and do some drawing homework

tomorrow i plan to tf2, however

if you see me on holla at me playa

it will be

hilarioussssssss

edited October 2008
    pony i didn't know you played tf2

what's your steam id

All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
    edited October 2008

so

this one's for you, orik

you said you wished you could go one day without hearing something related to chuck palahniuck

eyes.gif
    edited October 2008
    This is all a fucking ploy to get me to let him use carriage returns again. Don't think I won't beat you just because you're a stroke victim. I will beat you so hard you'll wish you'd lost feeling down both sides.

this is about the only time you'd be able to beat him, too

edited October 2008

oh hi tube. sorry i will cut down on enter key.

edited October 2008
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    Killjoy wrote: »

no

stop

this will sound like a dumb question, but do you take multivitamins daily?

I spent almost the last year feeling jittery, weird, socially awkward, and depressed. I start taking multivitamins and bang, I'm feeling a hundred times better

I'm not saying that you don't have ADHD or whatever, but I would think a vitamin deficiency might explain a lot of mental irregularities.

I've been wondering about improving my exercise to help cut down on excess energy, but I hadn't thought about vitamins.

I'll talk to my doctor and see what he thinks.

aik7511.jpg
    edited October 2008

so

this one's for you, orik

you said you wished you could go one day without hearing something related to chuck palahniuck
    well now it's fucked up idnit

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Not tests. They were trying to kill it.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Pony can you hear me!

Pony!

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited October 2008
    I'm on to you jitterbug

If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
    edited August 2011
    nope

Pony on
    edited October 2008

Red marks go away quicker than zits, bro.

And keeping yourself pretty is all about thinking long-term.

aik7511.jpg
    edited October 2008
    thanks to Choke (the worst of Chuck P's books) getting a movie, now my joke is literally true, i hear about him every day.

so thanks, orbs

edited October 2008

so

this one's for you, orik

well now it's fucked up idnit

well

hmm

eyes.gif
    edited October 2008
    Pony can you hear me!

Pony!

no.

edited August 2011
    pony i didn't know you played tf2

what's your steam id

asdfsadjasd;
    bangin'

Jacobkosh on
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    pony if you die i will kill you

Wait, that doesn't make sense.

edited October 2008
    pony if you die i will rape you

• MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Well that's just expected.

edited October 2008

cant rape the willng. and the dead never say no

This discussion has been closed.