Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The creeeeeeepy thread

1293032343574

Posts

  • ArtreusArtreus Hey kids, want some drugs?Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I thought people were done being butts in the creepy thread

    Nah, none of the material this year is very good so we just kind of gave up.

    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited October 2008
    SOME SORT OF NAKED MAN-RAKE

  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited October 2008
    THE EYES ARE IN THE NIPPLES

  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    randi2.jpg

    Illustration Portfolio: cajsimpson.com
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited October 2008
    THE RAKE IS GOD'S PUNISHMENT FOR UNKEMPT LAWNS

  • nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i couldn't figure out if it was a walking naked dog with a rake head or a naked man with dog-like features

    and a rake head

  • arod_77arod_77 __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2008
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Artreus wrote: »
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I thought people were done being butts in the creepy thread

    Nah, none of the material this year is very good so we just kind of gave up.

    well crap nobody told me

    0BnD8l3.gif
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited October 2008
    look at him

    all smug

    all not writing Dance of Dragons I HATE YOU

  • arod_77arod_77 __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2008
    Faricazy wrote: »
    look at him

    all smug

    all not writing Dance of Dragons I HATE YOU

    BUT I CAN'T WORK DURING FOOTBALL SEASON.


    AND THE SUMMER IS PASTRY SEASON!

    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User
    edited October 2008
  • arod_77arod_77 __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2008
    a_song_of_ice_and_fire_2.jpg

    Not amused

    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
  • seizureorbsseizureorbs Registered User
    edited October 2008
    man/george/r/r/martin/looks/so

    unkempt

    I/feel/weird/reading/all/his/sex/scenes

    eyes.gif
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Not tests. They were trying to kill it.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    man the Throne of Blades is an awesome image

  • seizureorbsseizureorbs Registered User
    edited October 2008
    the/iron/throne

    god

    eyes.gif
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    It does not look very comfortable.

    Death to PA.
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Neither does your face, but I'd still sit on it if it made me king.

    Illustration Portfolio: cajsimpson.com
  • seizureorbsseizureorbs Registered User
    edited October 2008
    It does not look very comfortable.

    sort/of/the/point/right/there

    eyes.gif
  • redheadredhead Registered User
    edited October 2008
    seizureorbs, man up

    copy/paste a space and learn to post without the letter o

    come on, it'll be fun

  • seizureorbsseizureorbs Registered User
    edited October 2008
    IS THIS WHAT YU WANTED

    lk at this man

    it's hideus

    eyes.gif
  • redheadredhead Registered User
    edited October 2008
    naw dude you gotta reword
    IS THIS REALLY ANY BETTER

    I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS TERRIBLE SHIT

    and so on

  • NadsNads Bob Ducca Asleep in a cul-de-sac.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    ogcam777 wrote: »
    beavotron wrote: »
    NotACrook wrote: »
    really Beavo?

    wow.

    wow to my irrational phobia or wow to the doll room?
    the doll room was traumatic, i used to have to sleep in there
    and by sleep i mean i sat there with the covers over my head counting down the minutes till daylight.

    edit: oh fuck the scariest ones were oddly enough her beatles dolls
    which may be why i'm not a huge fan of the beatles because fuck those dolls were creepy

    also my mom hung a clown doll from a swing in my room, it would swing at night, one day it fell off the swing cause the window was open. that was awful

    Jesus Christ, did your mom get off on scaring the living shit out of you?

    I mean, fuck

    i dunno we actually just recently had this conversation in my household
    apparently my aunt let my baby cousin watch some ridiculous horror movie on the grounds that he (a 5 year old) picked it out.
    i distinctly remember my grandma being like "hey alex wanna watch a movie?" when i was about 6. the movie was IT. I am to this day afraid of clowns.

    i don't think they understand how impressionable kids are. so i got in a big fight with them all and they were like "you're silly you turned out fine"
    yeah i'm alright i'm just TERRIFIED OF FUCKING GHOSTS AND CLOWNS YOU ASSHOLES.

    Yeah, my parents showed me IT when I was like 6. Probably explains a lot about my life.

    In other news, you're fine Beavo. Just imagine this is you.
    strangers2.jpg
    Look, nothing to be afraid of. You're just alone in your house, chatting with someone on the phone.


    That's becoming my stock image, ain't it?

    3c5d24e9-b7f2-44ba-bbf2-3b4658af70bd.jpg
  • NadsNads Bob Ducca Asleep in a cul-de-sac.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    God fucking damnit, Trick 'R Treat is playing once here in LA, for free, but it's on Thursday and I work. Fuck that.

    3c5d24e9-b7f2-44ba-bbf2-3b4658af70bd.jpg
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    About 1% of my energy when walking about in my house at night is dedicated to being prepared for something being around the corner I turn to my kitchen, even though I've turned the corner a thousand times before. Just in case.

  • J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    When I'm approaching a large glass door that leads out into the garden in the middle of the night, I always fear that as I get closer and the other side becomes clearer, I'd see someone looking right back at me.

    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    J3p wrote: »
    When I'm approaching a large glass door that leads out into the garden in the middle of the night, I always fear that as I get closer and the other side becomes clearer, I'd see someone looking right back at me.
    Hells I do experience this so much.

  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I work the night shift, as a security guard.

    I would welcome a ghostly haunting around the place, if only to have someone else to talk to.

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Look at this fuck wizard right hereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Caulk Bite wrote: »
    I work the night shift, as a security guard.

    I would welcome a ghostly haunting around the place, if only to have someone else to talk to.

    Maybe you guys could fight crime together!

  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Or make sweet sweet clay.

  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Look at this fuck wizard right hereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    where do you actually work, Caulk?

  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    where do you actually work, Caulk?

    An apartment building. I'm pretty certain there might be a ghost in the pool area, if only due to a certain vibe I get when the lights are off.

    Sometimes I talk at it, in the hopes that it eventually responds.

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Look at this fuck wizard right hereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Caulk Bite wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    where do you actually work, Caulk?

    An apartment building. I'm pretty certain there might be a ghost in the pool area, if only due to a certain vibe I get when the lights are off.

    Sometimes I talk at it, in the hopes that it eventually responds.

    Keep at it

    it may not respond for a long time but when the other ghosts start acting up and you're about to get your shit ruined, BAM your pool ghost buddy will show up and they'll have a ghost throwdown

  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Caulk Bite wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    where do you actually work, Caulk?

    An apartment building. I'm pretty certain there might be a ghost in the pool area, if only due to a certain vibe I get when the lights are off.

    Sometimes I talk at it, in the hopes that it eventually responds.

    Keep at it

    it may not respond for a long time but when the other ghosts start acting up and you're about to get your shit ruined, BAM your pool ghost buddy will show up and they'll have a ghost throwdown

    Haunter.jpg

    "I choose you!"

  • JedocJedoc Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Keep a large jar of potassium around, just in case your pool ghost gets uppity.

    cannon.jpg
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Jedoc.

    Tell me a ghost story.

    Illustration Portfolio: cajsimpson.com
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    arod_77 wrote: »
    05conq005.JPG
    HAM FOR THE HAM GOD!

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    i totally read that initially as "keep a large jar of possum around" and i was all "sounds reasonable"

    reposig.jpg
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Nads wrote: »
    beavotron wrote: »
    ogcam777 wrote: »
    beavotron wrote: »
    NotACrook wrote: »
    really Beavo?

    wow.

    wow to my irrational phobia or wow to the doll room?
    the doll room was traumatic, i used to have to sleep in there
    and by sleep i mean i sat there with the covers over my head counting down the minutes till daylight.

    edit: oh fuck the scariest ones were oddly enough her beatles dolls
    which may be why i'm not a huge fan of the beatles because fuck those dolls were creepy

    also my mom hung a clown doll from a swing in my room, it would swing at night, one day it fell off the swing cause the window was open. that was awful

    Jesus Christ, did your mom get off on scaring the living shit out of you?

    I mean, fuck

    i dunno we actually just recently had this conversation in my household
    apparently my aunt let my baby cousin watch some ridiculous horror movie on the grounds that he (a 5 year old) picked it out.
    i distinctly remember my grandma being like "hey alex wanna watch a movie?" when i was about 6. the movie was IT. I am to this day afraid of clowns.

    i don't think they understand how impressionable kids are. so i got in a big fight with them all and they were like "you're silly you turned out fine"
    yeah i'm alright i'm just TERRIFIED OF FUCKING GHOSTS AND CLOWNS YOU ASSHOLES.

    Yeah, my parents showed me IT when I was like 6. Probably explains a lot about my life.

    In other news, you're fine Beavo. Just imagine this is you.
    spooooooky
    Look, nothing to be afraid of. You're just alone in your house, chatting with someone on the phone.


    That's becoming my stock image, ain't it?

    parents can make some pretty poor decisions
    but i guess it's true, i turned out pretty normal all things considered.

    also high-fives to you listening to remyxamytosis.

    bandpractice_sig.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Keep a large jar of potassium around, just in case your pool ghost gets uppity.

    I'm tired, and am having trouble remembering why that's supposed to be funny.

This discussion has been closed.