As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Uk peoples who listen to XFM Manchester (Identifying a Song)

DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
edited November 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
This has been bugging me for days, basically the advert for the Winter Wonderland concert, theres a song playing throughout the background for, I think, almost the entirety. It seems to be all instrumental though I'm sure the full song has words but I can't remember them to search for them. It kinda sounded like something by the Prodigy but I have no prodigy albums that have that song. Its something i've heard before but not for a while so I don't think its particularly recent either.

A long shot I know but I'd like to know what it is.

Thanks for reading.

DarkWarrior on

• Options
    eternalbleternalbl Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Don't listen to XFM manchester, but have you tried checking wikipedia for Prodigy's singles and then finding clips of those songs that aren't on albums you have?

Or tried contacting the people who made/put out the ad? They'd know what song it is.

eternalbl on
    eternalbl.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I heard this song a while ago and I think its pretty popular so I think it would be on one of the albums, I have the complete discography, so I don't think it actually is prodigy even though it sounds like their style. I will see if I can contact XFM and see if they will tell me though

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Hmm...so theres no email contact for them :( just snail mail and phone calls and I doubt they'd be chuffed about me ringing. Lame.

DarkWarrior on
  • Options
    eternalbleternalbl Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I was just checking them out - could it be Zero by the Smashing pumpkins with some club beat thrown on top?

eternalbl on
    eternalbl.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Eternal, I am going to buy you SO many lizards.

Thanks a lot :D Thread over.

DarkWarrior on