As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ultimatum: House Of M Meets World's End?

15678911»

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »

There 'may be' a new Spider-Man? So what this means is, there's going to be a new Spider-Man, right? You can't make a comment like that and say 'maybe.' What, if USM comes out and there's isn't a new Spider-Man is he just going to say "Haha! Fooled you, it's the same old Spidey!"

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That dosen't mean that at all, it's just hype talk meant to create doubt.

The same way in the month right before SI Bendis was saying ANYBODY COULD BE A SKRULL EVEN TONY eventhough we all knew Tony wasn't going be a Skrull (and he wasn't)

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Then it's stupid hype that's stupid.

Although upon closer examination of the article,
    there appears to a cover with Ultimate Spider-Woman on it

so perhaps he means that there will be an arc that focuses on that character rather than solely on Spider-Man.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Jessica Drew is returning. That's been on the table for a while now.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Peter's Female Clone is going to be spider-woman/girl. She's on one of those covers in costume. He's probably referring to that.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That isn't really a major revelation though.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    New supporting cast for USM. FUCK.

The current supporting cast is PERFECT.

LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    Dareth RamDareth Ram regular
    edited November 2008
    It's still Bendis. It's not like a new writer is turning everything on it's head.

I look forward to the return of the Awkward (Jessica Drew).

Dareth Ram on
  • Options
    DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So did anyone else read this week's ultimate FF?
    So did anyone note that Johnny Storm may not actually be dead? They said in Ultimate FF that he was "missing in action" which is a little ominous if he was supposed to have died.

Drakeon on
    PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I love Ultimate Jessica Drew

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    She is pretty excellent. I'm sure Bendis will keep USM not-sucking regardless of how often the entire cast dies in Ultimatum.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.