Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So thanksgiving.

FramlingFramling Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in Singularity Engine++
What're y'all doing for Thanksgiving?

We're gonna be staying around here (Seattle), since
  1. we go home for Christmas every year
  2. I just got back from flying home for my Grandma's funeral, so I don't wanna go on anymore long trips for a while
  3. those are really the only reasons, I just felt like I should have a third thing, since I made this numbered list and all.
We don't really have anything lined up yet, but it will hopefully involved some fake turkey for me, some real turkey for Jordyn, and some absolutely delicious scalloped corn casserole thing for both of us god I love that fucking corn. So we're hoping to hook something up with some other folks.

So are you travelling across the whole planet for Thanksgiving? Are you cooking food for thirty-five people? Are you stuffing birds inside of other birds?

Framling on
you're = you are
your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
there = not here
they're = they are

This discussion has been closed.