As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[ANIMA] Beyond Fantasy - Charts... thousands of charts!

13»

• Options
    FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    *just picked up the book* I like what I see so far, too bad you guys are playing on mondays :( would have been awesome to play.

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it tomorrow, I had a school-related thing come up that night.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Aww, 'kay.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Apparently World Aids Day or whatever non-holiday it is is a perfect excuse for mandating that we attend and write a report on some LGBT Aids awareness seminar for my virology class.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Plutonium wrote: »
    Apparently World Aids Day or whatever non-holiday it is is a perfect excuse for mandating that we attend and write a report on some LGBT Aids awareness seminar for my virology class.

I'm not quite sure how to respond to that.

Darklyre on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Weeping and gnashing of teeth seems apropos.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Darklyre wrote: »

I'm not quite sure how to respond to that.

Whoo just got back. Sorry again guys.

Actually it was quite informative, and included panelists from not just the LGBT community, but the Hispanic, Black, and Asian communities as well, and perceptions among different cultures were discussed.

Still doesn't make up for me having to miss GM'ing this for you guys though.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    So there's a game monday night yes?

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Yep, on for tomorrow.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Swoot.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I'll be online in about an hour and a half, once I drive my roomate to get his car back. Dumbass parked in the wrong spot and had it towed.

We're still on tonight.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I've been informed that a few players won't be able to make it tonight, so I guess we'll postpone until next week.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I've been informed that a few players won't be able to make it tonight, so I guess we'll postpone until next week.

Oh thank god. I was awake for something like 60 hours straight doing my exam papers and took a nap, and I just woke up at 9:30 PM. I was all "oh shit I'm late." :P

Darklyre on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    game still on for tonight? sorry that certain aspects of my character weren't taken care of. I have had a hectic time (finals and i had to take care of a relatives cats who are very..pesky).

But I'll have the stuff straightened out by tonight.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    It seems forces has conspired against me. I'm at my parents house at the moment and don't have any of my campaign stuff, or the charts for the game, and not only that - I have to pick up someone at the airport at 8.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Ah, that's cool. The holidays and exams and whatnot have been playing merry hell with everyone's schedules.

Darklyre on