Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Terminator: Cancellation of Show Chronicles [nsf56k i guess]

• Double DeuceDouble Deuce Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I kind of figured the reason Riley was chosen was because her personality is pretty much the exact opposite of Sarah. So who better to bring out the whole "rebel teen going against mom" mentality than her? And obviously, it's been working.

• autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I do not think it will really work though. I'm guessing this will end exactly on the opposite site, her driving him away even faster.

sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I do not think it will really work though. I'm guessing this will end exactly on the opposite site, her driving him away even faster.

Finding out that the woman you have come to trust more then anyone is actually manipulating you worst of all may just drive you towards the emotionless killing machine.

Or turn him gay, which really wouldn't be a problem unless he started sending himself back bionic pool boys.

• autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    well, cameron is obviously
    Spoiler:

sc.jpgsc.jpg
    edited December 2008
    Do you guys really see him and Cameron hooking up as a possible outcome down the line? I remember thinking how weird that scene seemed where she ripped off her jacket and stormed into his bedroom like she was going to make sweet robot love to him a few episodes back.

I kind of got the feeling that they'd been living as brother and sister for so long now that that's kind of how they'd started to really see each other, until that happened. What do you all think?

• HozHoz Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, that would be a very awkward development. But I would totally have sex with her, the machine or the actress.

edited December 2008
    Spoiler:

sc.jpgsc.jpg
    edited December 2008
    Spoiler:

sc.jpgsc.jpg
    edited December 2008
    Hoz wrote: »
    Yeah, that would be a very awkward development. But I would totally have sex with her, the machine or the actress.

I wonder if she has functioning female parts? (The machine, not the actress. I'm sure Summer is all good in that department :winky: )

• LizardLizard Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Do you guys really see him and Cameron hooking up as a possible outcome down the line? I remember thinking how weird that scene seemed where she ripped off her jacket and stormed into his bedroom like she was going to make sweet robot love to him a few episodes back.

I kind of got the feeling that they'd been living as brother and sister for so long now that that's kind of how they'd started to really see each other, until that happened. What do you all think?

I think sooner or later Cameron is going to get tired of John's avoidant bullshit, throw him on the bed, grab his wrists and pin him down.

The camera will then cut to her HUD looking down at John, and the words will flash onscreen

TARGET: JOHN CONNOR
    RAPE MODE INITIATED

Sarah and Derek will look at each other awkwardly as the house fills with a loud metallic clanking noise. John will walk with a limp for a month afterwards.

• SanguiniusSanguinius Registered User
    edited December 2008
    I'd say yeah, probably.

The other trip 8 was living with a wife for years, I'd be surprised that they didn't. Even Arnie had a penis (of impressive size and manly girth, given the reaction of the waitress in T2).

If they didn't, it'd be a pretty easy thing to spot if they were infiltrating. Robot lovin' aside, it'd be as simple as - right, we need you to take a piss/show us your hoo-ha.

Whilst I'd totally bang Summer - who wouldn't - it'd be weird to fuck a terminator. It'd be like a real doll. I just imagine her staring soulessly up while I'm pounding away. Probably making some awful comment like 'that took 2.08 minutes. .08 minutes more than last time'

edited December 2008
    Probably yes, that one terminator was replacing the husband of the city planner woman for a pretty long period of time. Can't imagine that working without being fully functional in every way and being programmed in... multiple techniques. A wide variety of pleasuring.

sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • SanguiniusSanguinius Registered User
    edited December 2008
    He has extensive files :winky:

edited December 2008
    Lizard wrote: »
    TARGET: JOHN CONNOR
    RAPE MODE INITIATED

Oh man, do you mind if I sig that? I love it.

edited December 2008
    it's very awful out of context imho

sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza We sell products... ...and get in ROBOTS!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    What if she has say, a loose wire in her vagina and she kills your penis.

What will you do then?

We sell fights and get into products.
    edited December 2008
    she can probably rebuild it, she has the technology

sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Spoiler:

That ties into my earlier post that everyone skipped :/

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Sanguinius wrote: »
    Whilst I'd totally bang Summer - who wouldn't - it'd be weird to fuck a terminator. It'd be like a real doll. I just imagine her staring soulessly up while I'm pounding away.

Hit it doggy-style.

Duh.

edited December 2008
    could we please get back to the show and a bit away from the other stuff.

I wonder how she disposed of that destroyed terminator that fast, and how no alarm went off because of the elevator?

sc.jpgsc.jpg
    edited December 2008
    Less fun to discuss the show when compared to robo-sex I guess.

• DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    It does seem a waste for him to wait all that time to be undone so quickly. I like Cam but thats a T-888, he should've done better than that.

...it's in the shape of a giant c**k.
    edited December 2008
    why? you have no idea what model she is

sc.jpgsc.jpg
    edited December 2008
    Its been a pretty standard trend in the show that the triple 8's can't stand up to Cam at all. I mean hell, she folded one up like a fucking lawn chair.

• JohnDoeJohnDoe Registered User
    edited December 2008
    He was taken by suprise as well. Cameron busted open the wall and started wailing on him as he was reactivating.

• LizardLizard Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Raynaga wrote: »
    Its been a pretty standard trend in the show that the triple 8's can't stand up to Cam at all. I mean hell, she folded one up like a fucking lawn chair.

You might say that no power in the 'verse can stop her.

• UnderdogUnderdog Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    It does seem a waste for him to wait all that time to be undone so quickly. I like Cam but thats a T-888, he should've done better than that.

She's had more trouble with the t-888's before but this was the perfect setup with the elevator shaft. Before that, she was just relegated to knocking his head into the drywall, which really isn't that effective. I wonder why she doesn't employ an eye gouge. A fellow termie would be much easier to handle if the optical sensors were ripped out or damaged.

I don't think the girl termie was a t-888 was it?

159.jpg
    edited December 2008

They're not exactly tiny and I don't see how you can fit more physical force into a tiny Cam frame than you can into a T-888, theres a reason they all take on the skin of huge body-builder types.

ANd I did like him reactivating in the wall, it was a nice touch.

edited December 2008
    it was probably an ultra-mobile edition

sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    It's pretty obvious that Cameron is made of Unobtainium and powered by PLOT.

edited December 2008

They're not exactly tiny and I don't see how you can fit more physical force into a tiny Cam frame than you can into a T-888, theres a reason they all take on the skin of huge body-builder types.

ANd I did like him reactivating in the wall, it was a nice touch.

Since physical musculature would have little impact on robotic movement, I'm going to assume you didn't think that through very much.

If I put 300 pounds of muscle around a forklift, does it lift shit better? Its the lift that does the work, not the tissue around it.

• SchrodingerSchrodinger Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Commentary:
    Spoiler:

edited December 2008
    I'd imagine he sucked at it because he's been a little busy, you know, surviving. Not much time for videogames.

edited December 2008
    Commentary:
    Spoiler:

It sent him to hte basement of that building that would later be the location of that tower didn't it? Not to the place itself.

edited December 2008
    Commentary:
    Spoiler:
    maybe he just didn't want to play becuase the situation pissed him off
    to the time travel thing: I think he was supposed to get there a bit earlier, so he could prepare for the assassination, not at the exact time, that would be silly

and to the "cameron can't be stronger" thing: of course she can. if she's, say a model 2-3 years newer, it's to be expected that she's probably stronger or smaller while at the same strength as older models, because her "muscles" are more modern or some shit :P

sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus SE++ Wrestling Average Champion Dallas, TexasRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    my thought on the GOW2 thing was that
    Spoiler:

peHIU86.png
    Trade Paper back list Amazon Wishlist
    Listen to the always amazing wrestling podcast, It's A Work!
    edited December 2008
    Commentary:
    Spoiler:
    to the time travel thing: I think he was supposed to get there a bit earlier, so he could prepare for the assassination, not at the exact time, that would be silly

and to the "cameron can't be stronger" thing: of course she can. if she's, say a model 2-3 years newer, it's to be expected that she's probably stronger or smaller while at the same strength as older models, because her "muscles" are more modern or some shit :P

I just think that the bigger frames and bigger components allow the T-888 to output a lot more brute force than a smaller but faster T-Cameron.

edited December 2008
    edited December 2008
    Commentary:
    Spoiler:

I just think that the bigger frames and bigger components allow the T-888 to output a lot more brute force than a smaller but faster T-Cameron.

A computer from 1989 is a hell of a lot bigger than one from today. Does that make it faster?

The point is that the size of an object has little to no relation to its capability, particularly when speaking from a technological standpoint. I would have no problem believing that Cameron's model is simply better designed than an older version.

• HozHoz Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    You're comparing computers that output processing power to robots that output brute force. Yes, it's helpful to be bigger to achieve greater brute force.