As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Suicide is [chat]less

• JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Keenan - Hamster - fail

... equals?

I think probably Me minus my hamster and minus my fail would probably equal Senj.

I mean, if I were just being honest.

Maybe like a Super Senj.

Super Saiyanj

JamesKeenan on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    he's so rich he will be able to buy a box seat next to satan himself, paid for with Michal Jordan Brand (TM) Tampons money

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The Almighty says, "Don't change the subject, just answer the fuckin' question."

It's MY island!

Nova_C on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Keenan - Hamster - fail

... equals?

I think probably Me minus my hamster and minus my fail would probably equal Senj.

Maybe like a Super Senj.

Super Saiyanj

Senj's fail is a limit approaching infinity

nexuscrawler on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hmm. Margo MacDonald, Independent MSP and Parkinson's disease sufferer, is mounting a campaign to legalise medically assisted suicide in Scotland.

The Catholic Church, sensitive as ever, has basically told her she needs to man up:
    Life is a gift from Almighty God, given us through Almighty God through the cooperation of our parents. If God gives us that gift, He can take that from us but we're not taking it from Him and as it were saying, 'well God, I'm finished with life because I can't cope with cancer or Parkinson's or whatever it has to be'. We just wait on God calling us to himself.

I wonder if this would sustain a thread.

japan on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    he's so rich he will be able to buy a box seat next to satan himself, paid for with Michal Jordan Brand (TM) Tampons money

I dunno if a Micheal Jordan brand tampon would be all that effective, he had a stable but he doesn't have the kids for that kind of marketing. Now Shawn Kemp, there is a guy who knows his way around a vagoo.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2008
    japan wrote: »
    Hmm. Margo MacDonald, Independent MSP and Parkinson's disease sufferer, is mounting a campaign to legalise medically assisted suicide in Scotland.

The Catholic Church, sensitive as ever, has basically told her she needs to man up:
    Life is a gift from Almighty God, given us through Almighty God through the cooperation of our parents. If God gives us that gift, He can take that from us but we're not taking it from Him and as it were saying, 'well God, I'm finished with life because I can't cope with cancer or Parkinson's or whatever it has to be'. We just wait on God calling us to himself.

Religion flamewar before it even leaves page 1.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Preacher wrote: »

I dunno if a Micheal Jordan brand tampon would be all that effective, he had a stable but he doesn't have the kids for that kind of marketing. Now Shawn Kemp, there is a guy who knows his way around a vagoo.
    The problem with NBA endorsed tampons is that they tend to dribble.

Bama on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Pfft

This from the religion that worships the guy who spent his life trying to get himself killed

Elendil on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I always feel weird posting up pictures in the fashion thread. Putting yourself out there to be judged and all...

edit: Oh, great, totp.

Inquisitor on
    edited December 2008
    Keenan - Hamster - fail

... equals?

Maybe like a Super Senj.

Super Saiyanj

Senj's fail is a limit approaching infinity

I think your definition of 'fail' is a limit approaching retarded. Eh? Eh?

Senj regularly makes the kind of jokes I would, but something nearing 5-8 times better.

JamesKeenan on
  • Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008

I dont think it would be worth it.

Dr Mario Kart on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Are you sayin Haps in a whore Cesca?

:winky:

Wha?

Haphazard on
    edited December 2008
    Bama wrote: »

Judges?

Ooooh low scores.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2008

I probably wouldn't mention that quote in the OP. I included it basically because it's jaw-dropping in it's incredible arrogance.

japan on
    edited December 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I always feel weird posting up pictures in the fashion thread. Putting yourself out there to be judged and all...

NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE

THIS IS HOW THE PAGE STARTS

Elendil on
    edited December 2008
    What have my careless hands wrought?!

Inquisitor on
    edited December 2008

I probably wouldn't mention that quote in the OP. I included it basically because it's jaw-dropping in it's incredible arrogance.

Without the quote, religion flamewar page 1.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2008
    What have my careless hands wrought?!
    Select the pistol, then, select your page.

Elendil on
    edited December 2008
    Religion threads are pointless because neither side on these forums is remotely willing to consider the other sides position.

Inquisitor on
    edited December 2008
    I always feel weird just reading the fashion thread. It's like when you discover any group of dedicated hobbyists and realise that there's this whole world with it's own hierarchy and rules that you never even realised existed.

japan on
    edited December 2008
    Religion threads are pointless because neither side on these forums is remotely willing to consider the other sides position.
    The other side's position is silly

Elendil on
    edited December 2008
    I always feel weird just reading the fashion thread. It's like when you discover any group of dedicated hobbyists and realise that there's this whole world with it's own hierarchy and rules that you never even realised existed.

Meh. I don't really go for the whole rules and hierarchy crap. I just want to look nice to attract women.

Inquisitor on
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

Woman: "I'm going to die painfully and slowly and would like a chance to end my suffering if I must"

Catholic Church: "Nut up, shaky lady."

Alecthar on
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

However dickish they're being, I think they're right. Assisted suicide really shouldn't be legalised, it'd lead to some rather unfortunate consequences. But I mean wow, what a bunch of cunts.

Leitner on
    edited December 2008

Judges?

Ooooh low scores.

Next contestant.

"Air Jordans: You won't even be able to tell they're there!"

or

Maybe I'm seeing a marketing campaign that has one team of basketball players with sweatbands on, and another team with Jordan Tampons strapped to their forehead.

And by the end of the game, the sweatbands have become saturated with sweat, and sweat is getting into the eyes of those players anyway, and the other team with the tampons looks pristine, haven't sweat at all. Not even out of breath.

At the end Jordan comes out and takes one of the tampons and sniffs it, looks to the camera, smiles and says "Now there's a hole in one. Is one in your hole?"

JamesKeenan on
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

Fuck your position on religion threads you bastard.

Alecthar on
    edited December 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »

Lalalalala stop oppressing me bigot!!!

Inquisitor on
    edited December 2008

He's right. Religion is one of those things strong opinion things, no one changes theirs because someone on the internet (unless you're chasing primo box).

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

Hearty laughter from me to you.

thanks

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
    edited December 2008

He's right. Religion is one of those things strong opinion things, no one changes theirs because someone on the internet (unless you're chasing primo box).

Well slap me silly and call me Marge, Preach, I never would have done thought that without you here to tell me something that someone else had already said.

Edit: You see, Preach, the joke there was that I was intolerant of his position on religion threads, instead of being intolerant of his position in an actual religion thread.

Alecthar on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008

To be fair, one position is wrong.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Leitner wrote: »
    However dickish they're being, I think they're right. Assisted suicide really shouldn't be legalised, it'd lead to some rather unfortunate consequences. But I mean wow, what a bunch of cunts.
    So, what? You just think they're being dickish in the way that they're saying that? You don't think that telling someone they should have to suffer a slow and painful death is bad enough on its own?

Bama on
    edited December 2008
    wazilla wrote: »

YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED

I'm meeeeelting.

Inquisitor on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Haphazard wrote: »

Wha?

Why hello Haps!

We we're just discussing yams

delicious candied yams

nexuscrawler on
    edited December 2008

Honestly though I do think the internet helped in that regard

Got me out of my Catholic bubble

Elendil on
    edited December 2008
    Res wrote: »

To be fair, you just totally proved me point, idiot.

Now, go scamper off and fall in love with some cute young thing!

Inquisitor on
    edited December 2008
    Res wrote: »

I am seriously going to set you on fire if you come to the meet-up, dude.

Alecthar on
    edited December 2008
    Haphazard wrote: »

Wha?

Why hello Haps!

We we're just discussing yams

delicious candied yams

With marshmallows, and cinnamon.