As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hair Falls Off My Body, and Sometimes There is [Chat]

SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiastRegistered User regular
edited December 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
uua282Vn4.gif

originally was:

uuaH1fJh4.gif

Senjutsu on

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Aw, I missed the end of the lulz with the "ANYONE ELSE HATE INDEPENDANT WOMEN" thread. And the last topic was moved to a forum I can't access.

This makes me sad.,

JustinSane07 on
  • gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Can't connect in Ubuntu either.

This is so weird.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    It's Winter break, bitches.

Now to kill another one of your favorite classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFfWrNeGZ8o

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    si?

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Fuck it, I'm buying IL-2. Just to have it here.

tyrannus on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I should really meet with my Chaucer prof. I haven't even picked a subject for my final paper. This damn Descartes/Leibniz paper is killing me.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    what's the origin of vlad and his relation to lie-bot

MikeMan on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    MikeMan wrote: »

vlad and lie-bot are friends

I don't know that the whole robot thing has ever been explained

Senjutsu on
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hahahaha oh man that thread

Salvation122 on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »

vlad and lie-bot are friends

I don't know that the whole robot thing has ever been explained

might just be random toys around his house

Dynagrip on
  • Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Awesome thing that just happened:

I'm sitting in my office, writing my exam that I'm giving tomorrow at noon, when I realize I haven't eaten lunch. It's shitty outside, so there's no way I'm walking to my car, and driving home or whatever, so that leaves me with the options at the Union. I run over, grab a Chick-fil-A sandwich, a tasty cold beverage, and head up to the cashier to pay.

Beatrice looks at me and asks, "Meal or Flex-dollars?"

"Uh, bank card?"

She narrows her eyes, "just a second." She looks around for a minute until she spies an exceptionally large man hovering near the drink station. "Hey, Mister 29 meals! Come here." She then pats my hand, "You can go on, I've got this."

(Meal points and flex dollars don't carry over from semester to semester, and tomorrow's the last day to use them, so, by virtue of trying to pay using real money shortly after an exceptionally large man complained to Beatrice that he had a bunch of meals that were going to expire, I got a free lunch.)

Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • FugaFuga Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    what the fuck is IL2

Fuga on
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Meal plan story was awesome indeed.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Should have been "DOES ANYONE ELSE HATE INDEPENDENT [CHAT]?"

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Fuga wrote: »
    what the fuck is IL2

World war 2 based airplane simulation.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2008
    MikeMan on
    edited December 2008
    simon, that's awesome

MikeMan on
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I missed the number. That's weird.

Jokerman on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    when I left RIT, I made sure to go to the commons with quiznos and other things and just pay for everyone's meals.

tyrannus on
    edited December 2008
    Simon Moon wrote: »

I'm sitting in my office, writing my exam that I'm giving tomorrow at noon, when I realize I haven't eaten lunch. It's shitty outside, so there's no way I'm walking to my car, and driving home or whatever, so that leaves me with the options at the Union. I run over, grab a Chick-fil-A sandwich, a tasty cold beverage, and head up to the cashier to pay.

"Uh, bank card?"

She narrows her eyes, "just a second." She looks around for a minute until she spies an exceptionally large man hovering near the drink station. "Hey, Mister 29 meals! Come here." She then pats my hand, "You can go on, I've got this."

(Meal points and flex dollars don't carry over from semester to semester, and tomorrow's the last day to use them, so, by virtue of trying to pay using real money shortly after an exceptionally large man complained to Beatrice that he had a bunch of meals that were going to expire, I got a free lunch.)

The Union? Do you go to UND?

JustinSane07 on
    edited December 2008

"Uh, bank card?"

Considering he was writing an exam, not taking one, I'd say he probably teaches there.

MikeMan on
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

"Uh, bank card?"

Considering he was writing an exam, not taking one, I'd say he probably teaches there.

And giving it, not taking it.

He's a giver.

JamesKeenan on
    edited December 2008
    tom_cruise_valkyrie.jpg

VS.

hitler.jpg

No matter who wins, we lose.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited December 2008
    hitler would win

MikeMan on
    edited December 2008

"Uh, bank card?"

And giving it, not taking it.

He's a giver.

Okay fine.

Simon, do you teach at UND?

Are you two shitdicks happy now?

JustinSane07 on
    edited December 2008
    hitler would win

Of course. He had aliens and zombies under his control. Didn't you ever play Return to Castle Wolfenstein?

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited December 2008
    Also,

uua282Vn4.gif

Senjutsu on
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Tom Cruise vs. Hitler? Is it a fight to the death?

No matter who dies, we win.

Edited for truth.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
    edited December 2008
    Also,

uua282Vn4.gif

Achewood, i want to like you so much...
    so much...

Jokerman on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    THINGS I LEARNED TODAY ABOUT POLITICS:

*Introducing yourself as 'Gosling from Watertown' to a politician's office will get you a stump speech about whatever subject you're asking about.
    *Introducing yourself as 'Gosling with the Sierra Club' to the same office will get you the honest inside-baseball stuff you actually wanted.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Also,

uua282Vn4.gif

I love that one.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    "Hair falls off my body and sometimes there is gas!"

Gold

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    hitler did win

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
    edited December 2008
    "Hair falls off my body and sometimes there is gas!"

Gold

yep

Senjutsu on
  • Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Okay fine.

Sorry, no, I'm at Ole Miss. The Union here is just shorthand for whatever the official name is for the student union. Everyone university I've been to had one, and was always just referred to as the union.

Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    For you, Senj, I am always so nude.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited December 2008
    Feral wrote: »

the nudest you are ever being?

Senjutsu on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Feral wrote: »

the nudest you are ever being?

The nudest.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Okay fine.

Sorry, no, I'm at Ole Miss. The Union here is just shorthand for whatever the official name is for the student union. Everyone university I've been to had one, and was always just referred to as the union.

Ole Miss? I am so sorry

"Durka Durka Durka, I go to Ole Miss, lets all go to the grove and do Grove stuff. Grove Grove Grove. Hotty Toddy Gosh Almighty, I'm A DOUCHEBAG."
    "I go to school in Mississippi but I do everything I can to pretend that it's MEMPHIS."

Oxford sucks.

That wasn't directed at you by the way. Just venting.

Ludious on
    edited December 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    hitler did win

He may have won the battle, but not the war!

Literaly...

Jokerman on
This discussion has been closed.