As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I [chat] Airwolf

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Your freak license is good for another 5 years at least.

Is that a license to be a freak, to keep freaks, or to get one's freak on?

Just curious.

japan on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh also: 72 on my final for Special Topics In NeuroPsych (which is a B at McGill) is really pissing me off. Now my course grade is a B+. I got an A on both of the midterms, and now suddenly I drop 15 points on the final? I just do not buy that. Ugh. I don't want to talk to the prof but I really really need an A.
    I say you tell him that your parents only give you $10 for a B, as opposed to $20 for an A, and if this grade doesn't come through you won't be able to make rent.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    japan wrote: »
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Your freak license is good for another 5 years at least.

Is that a license to be a freak, to keep freaks, or to get one's freak on?

Just curious.

2 out of 3, buyer's choice.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Podly wrote: »
    btw, cel, do you want in on my business venture?

We're gonna walk around the whitehouse selling loosie newports
    Put me down for a carton. Will I be infringing on franchise rights or anything if I sell a few loosies here in SF on my way to the airport?

sounds like a plan, my brother

newports!

NEWPORTS!

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

Put me down for a carton. Will I be infringing on franchise rights or anything if I sell a few loosies here in SF on my way to the airport?

newports!

NEWPORTS!
    Although, wait a second -- shit -- I just realized that buying a pack of Newports will involve walking two blocks to the nearest cornerstore.

We need to find a way to shorten the supply chain, man.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

newports!

NEWPORTS!
    Although, wait a second -- shit -- I just realized that buying a pack of Newports will involve walking two blocks to the nearest cornerstore.

We need to find a way to shorten the supply chain, man.

Man, I got a bodega on each corner of my block. I got the hook up.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Man, I got a bodega on each corner of my block. I got the hook up.
    Direct mining of the Newport rich areas of the inner-city -- brilliant. I should have trusted you to have thought this business out fully.

• Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

I literally just laughed out loud at work surrounded by people who buy loosie newports

Are you trying to get me fired, Podly

Salvation122 on
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh also: 72 on my final for Special Topics In NeuroPsych (which is a B at McGill) is really pissing me off. Now my course grade is a B+. I got an A on both of the midterms, and now suddenly I drop 15 points on the final? I just do not buy that. Ugh. I don't want to talk to the prof but I really really need an A.
    I say you tell him that your parents only give you $10 for a B, as opposed to $20 for an A, and if this grade doesn't come through you won't be able to make rent.

Might work. I'm hoping that I find something I can dispute if I go review it. All I would need for an A- is 4 points added.

And my U0 GPA of a solid 2.0 needs a hell of a lot more A's to drag up.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Just think of it. Putin calling, that new dog causing a ruckus. You telling me Obama's gonna stay clean for more than a week? Plus, we can sidechain some other merchandise.

What do you think about Obama do'rags or Obama/Bob Marley tee shirts?

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Again I find myself thinking 'If it's gonna be this cold it might as well come with a lot of snow'.

ONE INCH IS NOT SATISFACTORY, WEATHER GODS!

Passerbye on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hm. So i've been told that I have no choice to go to dinner at 6 tomorrow or else i'll be strangled. Interesting.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Again I find myself thinking 'If it's gonna be this cold it might as well come with a lot of snow'.

what the fuck is wrong with you? you want snow?

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    btw

Cel

what's our opinion of the new Kanye?

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Just think of it. Putin calling, that new dog causing a ruckus. You telling me Obama's gonna stay clean for more than a week? Plus, we can sidechain some other merchandise.

I like it ... I like where this line of discussion is going, but I'll tell you what, I'd like it better if you could tell me something with the word "2Pac" in it ...

• Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    speaking of cold, I'd like to send a big Fuck You out to today's weather

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Fuck the new kanye west

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008

Funny thing... if it's snowing, it can't be that cold really.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

I like it ... I like where this line of discussion is going, but I'll tell you what, I'd like it better if you could tell me something with the word "2Pac" in it ...

A poster...MLK, Maclom X, Biggie, Obama

and in African flag font

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FREE AT LAST

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    btw

Cel

what's our opinion of the new Kanye?

Opinion is: last one was so straight-forward saccharine pop (although still good) I haven't mustered the excitement necessary to track this one down and listen to it.

Reading some US Weekly article with some E! news guy saying "The Good Life" was the song of the year for him really sucked a lot of the joy out of Kanye front for me...

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

Hopefully more!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Fuck the new kanye west

Always with the hatin

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

I got over snow so damn fast once I got to a place where it starts snowing the first of December and you don't see the ground until March.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008

More than an inch, yeah. A foot would be nice, but not much more than that. You know, something you can really play in. I wanna build snow forts, dammit!

You don't understand, I grew up on a sub-tropical island. Snowy winters are still a novelty to me. To be fair, they probably always will be since I have an intense love for the white fluffy stuff, but still. I don't even mind shoveling it off driveways and the like.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    speaking of cold, I'd like to send a big Fuck You out to today's weather

This weekend was just ridiculous. BAM! -45!

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

A poster...MLK, Maclom X, Biggie, Obama

and in African flag font

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FREE AT LAST
    The colors red, green, and black are swimming through my head just reading that...

emphasis on the green, too, CUZ WE GONNA GET RICH!!

• Options
    edited December 2008
    LaOs wrote: »

Compared to Wyoming, no, it's not 'really' cold. Compared to averages of upper 30s, being in the upper 20s is noticeable.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Anyone who wishes for a significant amount of snow is a selfish devil-worshipper who actively fantasizes about the suffering of human beings.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Anyone who wishes for a significant amount of snow is a selfish devil-worshipper who actively fantasizes about the suffering of human beings.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    It snowed in PDX while I was here in SF. I was kinda mad I missed it, but I imagine there will be some residue left for me to enjoy when I get back.

• Options
    edited December 2008

Compared to Wyoming, no, it's not 'really' cold. Compared to averages of upper 30s, being in the upper 20s is noticeable.

No, I just meant that once it gets to a certain point, it's too cold to snow... If it's actually snowing, it's somewhat warm.

LaOs on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Fuck the new kanye west

Always with the hatin
    iceplayer.JPG

Next one of you muthafuckas talk when I talk is getting shot.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Preacher wrote: »

Hopefully more!

Yes, hopefully. I know Canada's suffering right now what with that storm (sorry Senj), though.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    No, I just meant that once it gets to a certain point, it's too cold to snow... If it's actually snowing, it's somewhat warm.

It snowed yesterday. Now it's just cold.

---

Sarksus - How is a foot of snow 'significant'? Most places won't even close down schools, let alone anything else, for a foot.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Devil-worshiper.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I was told by my law school even if there's two feet of snow or more I should have prepared ahead of time to be there for the exam.

That's fucking ice cold.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Devil-worshiper.

Oh really? Well you would say that, wouldn't you?

MEANIE.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I guess I should write this Poe paper now.

In a few minutes.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Devil-worshiper.

Oh really? Well you would say that, wouldn't you?

MEANIE.

I'm a fact-sayer.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Today is a day where it seems the high hit at like 3am.

ViolentChemistry on
This discussion has been closed.