As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I [chat] Airwolf

• SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    I guess I should write this Poe paper now.

In a few minutes.

your work ethic is poe

Senjutsu on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Brooklyn

We Go hard

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Devil-worshiper.

Oh really? Well you would say that, wouldn't you?

MEANIE.

I'm a fact-sayer.

MEANIE.

Passerbye on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »

In a few minutes.

your work ethic is poe
    Like a rapier is your wit, man

Elendil on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

In a few minutes.

your work ethic is poe

depressing and overlydramatic with a love of ghosts?

Dunadan019 on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    A foot of snow in western washington shuts down everything, and it's glorius!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2008
    Quoth the raven, "fuck yo' momma"

Senjutsu on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    /sigh

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Preacher wrote: »

Yeah, my neighbors are a bunch of cowards when it comes to snow. I think it's ironic, really, that they go 'eep snow' and I go 'it's only a foot people, come on!'

I mean, yay, everything shut down and a snow holiday for everyone, and yet. If it's only a foot they really shouldn't panic.

Passerbye on
    edited December 2008
    Quoth the raven, "fuck yo' momma"
    Don't be a Dickinson

Elendil on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    My time is upon me. I must now leave my glorious motherland, my birthright, my heritage, my home, to return to the frozen wastes of the north, where I toil in loveless, beer-drenched exile. I will miss you forever California. I will never forget you.

Pray for us, [chat], because a mother must once again lose its son.

The Green Eyed Monster on
    edited December 2008
    My time is upon me. I must now leave my glorious motherland, my birthright, my heritage, my home, to return to the frozen wastes of the north, where I toil in loveless, beer-drenched exile. I will miss you forever California. I will never forget you.

Pray for us, [chat], because a mother must once again lose its son.

Why don't you just move to San Francisco permanently?

Passerbye on
    edited December 2008
    this fucking teleconference is unending. just shut up so i can skip early since my boss already went home.

Dunadan019 on
    edited December 2008
    I should move somewhere

I am very tired of being here

Senjutsu on
    edited December 2008
    oh shit i just accidently clicked on the anime thread.

i am now tainted forever and ever. D:

Dunadan019 on
    edited December 2008
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

You will have seven years of no sex

Elendil on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Alright [chat]. I just had a porter and a porterhouse steak. It was one of the greatest achievements of my life. Like it was perfect. I had to break out candles and turn off the lights. I've never had so many wonderful things happen in my mouth and mind before. I feel like i've been reborn.

Honestly grilling that glorious fucker out in the wind and rain may have marked my entry into manhood.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2008

So no change, then.

Passerbye on
    edited December 2008

Yeah its like a drop of black blood, now you're a weaboo, and we can not talk to you.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2008
    I took pictures. Which I will share. But I don't have my usb cable for my phone at home.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2008

So no change, then.

Are you pretty short passer? Because that was extremely low hanging fruit!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited December 2008

shit, does that count time already accrued or is that just added on?

i dont thinki could last for 4 more months.....

:P

Dunadan019 on
    edited December 2008
    it is retarded degrees below zero outside

honestly it blows my mind that people discovered this place and then when winter was over decided to fucking stay here

Senjutsu on
    edited December 2008

honestly it blows my mind that people discovered this place and then when winter was over decided to fucking stay here
    They just procrastinated

Put it off when the weather was good, then when they tried to leave their doors were frozen shut

Elendil on
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008

And it's not like we're in some stupid over-population situation where we've got to expand to the frozen barrens because we're out of room in all the sane places.

LaOs on
    edited December 2008

"Jebediah, I have experienced such a chill in all my years. Surely the nights can grow no more harsh in the coming moon!"

"Aye, we are surely nearing the end of this dreaded winter blight. Tomorrow, I am sure the sun will warm this blasted land"

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    One day I will teach Zen to love

nexuscrawler on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008

Yeah, my neighbors are a bunch of cowards when it comes to snow. I think it's ironic, really, that they go 'eep snow' and I go 'it's only a foot people, come on!'

I mean, yay, everything shut down and a snow holiday for everyone, and yet. If it's only a foot they really shouldn't panic.

For some reason Ohio-people are terrified of snow, even though we get the same amount of it every year. I seem to be the only person in the state who can drive in it properly.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited December 2008
    One day I will teach Zen to love
    You will need a sailor suit and a lolly

Elendil on
    edited December 2008

For some reason Ohio-people are terrified of snow, even though we get the same amount of it every year. I seem to be the only person in the state who can drive in it properly.

My roommate was spinning out in his jeep in a parking lot. Unintentionally. With 4x4 engaged. Sure he had mud tires on but god damn.

did i mention i just had the best steak of my life?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited December 2008
    like if you've ever heard Lewis Black talk about the settling of Minnesota, I completely agree with his ranting

Senjutsu on
    edited December 2008

So no change, then.

Are you pretty short passer? Because that was extremely low hanging fruit!

It had to be done.

And no, I'm 5'10"

---

After reading this article I can't help but be reminded of a small child throwing a temper tantrum and destroying his toys when he's told he has to share them with someone else. :|

Passerbye on
    edited December 2008
    edited December 2008
    The peaceful piano music thread in H/A makes the pretension lobe of brain cry in agony

Elendil on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008

My roommate was spinning out in his cheap in a parking lot. Unintentionally. With 4x4 engaged. Sure he had mud tires on but god damn.

did i mention i just had the best steak of my life?

My Jeep never had any trouble with snow. With the Camaro I had to work at it to drive with a lot of snow on the road, but the Jeep was fine, just make sure to leave plenty of room for braking, 4x4 optional. Mud-tires are shit for anything that isn't mud.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited December 2008
    The peaceful piano music thread in H/A makes the pretension lobe of brain cry in agony

you got a problem with final fantasy piano music? :evil:

Dunadan019 on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    this fucking teleconference is unending. just shut up so i can skip early since my boss already went home.

My experience of teleconferencing is that people use it to tell you things for which you would strangle them if they were within easy reach.

japan on
    edited December 2008
    like if you've ever heard Lewis Black talk about the settling of Minnesota, I completely agree with his ranting

That was such a hilarious bit. 'Shit, we're home.' Bwahahaha.

---

VC - To be fair I've only driven in icy roads and maybe 2 inches max of snow. I've been driven through almost two feet of snow, though, while having it explained to me, and I have to think it's not much more difficult than driving on ice.

Passerbye on
    edited December 2008
    Dammit my speakers aren't working.

Passerbye on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    I work with retarded people.

We switched from DHL to UPS, so that facilitated a change in the form used for their services by the rest of the employees. The secretary in finance thinks she can sneak the old form past me just by removing the DHL logo off it.

IT'S AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FORM FOR UPS THAT I DESIGNED, BITCH! YOU'RE NOT SNEAKING SHIT PAST ME!

JustinSane07 on
This discussion has been closed.