Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla Mini] Azumanga Daioh - Game Over - Village Wins

145791018

Posts

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    I think we can assume at this point you're not a student. Therefore you must be an adult, a cat, or a Stink Squad. Which one could it be?
    Agreed that he is not a student. We don't know that cats or SS members get 2 HP, although it's certainly possible.

    hmmm. . . reread the section where B:L and MM revive. It is strongly implied they are adults. So, the critically important question: can adults be members of the SS? (I assume they can't be cats.)

    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Offline
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    I think we can assume at this point you're not a student. Therefore you must be an adult, a cat, or a Stink Squad. Which one could it be?

    YOU GET A FLOWER.

    kimura3ee1.jpg

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The forces of evil are on the move. The vehicle is the harbinger of death.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ql83ee47HE

    Now it's time to take a break and see what we have done.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava One day, I will be able to say to myself "I am beautiful and I am perfect just the way I am"Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know what B:L is.

    Other than kinda frightening....

    but he gave jayson a flower!

    that was nice....


    Well, i'm off to sleep, phallateers! G'night.

    My Little Corner of the World || I am ravelried! || My Steam!
    You have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life.
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Also, !TehSpectre is the only one TehSpectre can trust.

    efsx.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm guessing adults are probably neutral. Or something.

    !vote kime

    Like voting MagicMan's going to do any good. Go vigilante, go.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Fighting Boatrower-Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Sorry, I don't like flowers. Unless you're a student. Then I'd take it. But not now.

    sig.gif
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Also, !TehSpectre is the only one TehSpectre can trust.

    I don't think this is a lime vote you want to win.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know what B:L is.

    I am friend with...the student body.

    manga151t.jpg

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I want to win the lime vote I want to win the lime vote

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    To cj: Why won't voting MM help? the first made him critically wounded, the second should kill him. And warban said this while talking about the green vote today: "In fact with the current going on's it would be quite beneficial for who ever won this vote.... " So it may be one we'd want to win.

    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Offline
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't care what the narration guy says, I'm not touchin' foot in that car!

    You go on ahead, !MacSpectre

    as for who to vote for today, I guess MagicMan can be left critically wounded and marked as an adult.

    If we play on the idea that adults aren't mafia (which is a really flimsy argument), that could clear both B:L and MM.

    I'm gonna go with !JaysonFour for now.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Also, !TehSpectre is the only one TehSpectre can trust.

    I don't think this is a lime vote you want to win.
    Narration wrote:
    Today's !Green event is for who will ride in Yukari mobile.
    Today's vote is not based on any Player stat so all votes are equal to 1.
    Even though riding the Yukari mobile is horrifying experience it will not result in death.
    Infact with the current going on's it would be quite beneficial for who ever won this vote....
    Apparently I voted in the wrong color.

    !TehSpectre

    efsx.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Good point, let Spectre take the ride. !TehSpectre
    kime wrote:
    Why won't voting MM help? the first made him critically wounded, the second should kill him.

    It might, but it seems odd that being voted out wasn't a surefire kill.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, I agree it was odd. But I think given the results in the narration we can be pretty confident he wouldn't survive another vote. Dunno if he deserves to die, though, still thinking on that.

    Also, if he knew he had two HP and that the vote only took out 1 HP, that explains why he wasn't worried about dying last night.

    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Offline
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    If we play on the idea that adults aren't mafia (which is a really flimsy argument), that could clear both B:L and MM.

    I'm gonna go with !JaysonFour for now.

    Sakaki said I'm not a cat. Kitty cat also scratched me. It hurt.

    But I still need to find fluffy neko-neko hat on KAGURA~CHAAAAN!!!


    !Mr D can join Yukari-sensei on the field trip. The permission slip has been signed.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Fighting Boatrower-Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm not mafia. As a matter of fact, I'm who B:L wants to claim his role is.

    New school rule: all students must wear neko-neko hats!

    sig.gif
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    All PM's should be out. PM if you think your missing something.

    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    I'm not mafia. As a matter of fact, I'm who B:L wants to claim his role is.

    New school rule: all students must wear neko-neko hats!

    What role?

    I'm B:L.


    !TehSpectre gets the new old vote!

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • The Lord of HatsThe Lord of Hats Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm guessing (I'm saying that an awful lot, aren't I?) that 'Adult' is a special ability that essentially grants a second life to whoever has it. If they'd been targetted by an ability this turn, they'd have died. As it is, the ability wouldn't do anything for them anymore.

    And while it confirms them as non-cats, it would not surprise me in the slightest if Yukari turned out to be on the stink squad. I mean, you've seen the show. Chucking stink bombs at people is exactly the kind of thing Yukari would do.

  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Fighting Boatrower-Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Well, we need to look at a possibility. What happens if someone wins both votes? It could be a bad event, it could be a good one (depending on how agitated Yukari-sensei is on the drive and what conditions it is outside). If someone gets voted off, but wins immunity from the green vote... that cancels out, right?


    !TehSpectre

    sig.gif
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    That's stupid, you're stupid, J4.

    Also, if you are going to vote for me, spell my name correctly.

    efsx.jpg
  • The Lord of HatsThe Lord of Hats Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Since TehSpectre wants to go in the Yukarimobile, into the Yukarimobile TehSpectre goes.

  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Let me into the Yukari Mobile! Going past the speed limit is fuun!

    !Zandracon


    Also, Yooomiiiiiiii, where aarree yooouuu!...

  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Fighting Boatrower-Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    !TehSpectre

    Did I spell it correctly?

    I did. Have fun racing the bullet trains!

    sig.gif
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Bold is your friend.

    efsx.jpg
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    psst, B:L, you may want to repost your green vote. You did it in an edit, and I actually missed it (since I was keeping track of votes as they happened). Luckily I screwed up so I had to go back and recheck everyone's votes (thus catching yours), but if warban does the same thing I did he may not catch your edit-vote.

    (JaysonFour, you did the same thing, just FYI)

    And. . . TehSpectre, I'll side with you completely today. Meaning MagicMan, because of your gut.

    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Offline
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Students, listen to Sensei B:L's lesson.

    !Mr D. has received my permission for the field trip. He should be our class representative.

    !TehSpectre is acting odd. He is better suited for a trip to the nurse's office than on a field trip.

    Lord of Hats, kime, Cat J Iwakata, you're on notice.


    I believe in MagicMan so far, so we shouldn't vote him out until we get to the bottom of this.


    NOW WHERE DID KAGURA~CHAN GOOOO!?

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • MagicManMagicMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    !TehSpectre....So far most of what I said came true...I thought I would be voted out though. The fact that I am still in the game is a surprise to me.

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Why am I on notice?

    And MagicMan, you were correct about the event, forgot about that, which lends credence to your claim of truthfulness. Did you say you had some effect on this event or something?

    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Offline
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Motherfucker claims he has to be voted out to be killed.

    He gets the red vote and doesn't die.


    Are the people voting for me retarded?

    I expected more out of you at least, B:L.

    efsx.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    It's possible he didn't know he would survive.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Are the people voting for me retarded?

    Maybe...the green ones.

    HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.


    I trust MagicMan like I trust MAI WAIFU.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    It's possible he didn't know he would survive.
    That's beside the fact that he can only be killed by the vote and has to take 2 days to kill with said vote?

    Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

    efsx.jpg
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm really still failing to see your point. Is the red vote an insta-kill? You don't know. Did he know that if it was an insta-kill? You don't know. How exactly does his ability work? You don't know.

    All you know is that he said he could be voted out, but that he was not afraid of other things. The fact that he did not die to the vote does not support or refute his claim. The fact that he was critically wounded supports his claim, actually. So I'm failing to see how you are coming up with a MagicMan = bad from this scenario.

    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Offline
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The red vote is one of the few things a village has to kill folks with.

    To make it not kill people would be bad.

    That fact that he lived has to do with his role, not the vote.

    efsx.jpg
  • MagicManMagicMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    The red vote is one of the few things a village has to kill folks with.

    To make it not kill people would be bad.

    I don't understand how me not dieing from the village vote is my fault or makes the claim that I am evil any stronger...

  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Kime, don't trust that gut.

    Trust THIS gut.


    Retract MagicMan, and vote out TehSpectre.

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    There are abilities that can save you from the vote. This is not unheard of, and acting like it is is foolish.

    For crying out loud, maybe the vote only takes away 1 HP and he had 2! That is a perfectly logical explanation, but you are going to jump around it by saying the vote has to be a solid 100%-accurate 100%-effective kill by the village, aren't you? (You can replace this scenario with any of the others, that just seemed like the easiest to explain quickly.)

    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Stream - Offline
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Ragamuffin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    kime wrote: »
    There are abilities that can save you from the vote. This is not unheard of, and acting like it is is foolish.

    For crying out loud, maybe the vote only takes away 1 HP and he had 2! That is a perfectly logical explanation, but you are going to jump around it by saying the vote has to be a solid 100%-accurate 100%-effective kill by the village, aren't you? (You can replace this scenario with any of the others, that just seemed like the easiest to explain quickly.)
    In 99% of games I have played, the village vote kills instantly, unless said person is a special of some kind.

    Now, sure, you could argue that this could be a 1% kinda game, but to bet on something like that is stupid. You go with the better chance.

    So, it then goes to the HP idea.

    Having 2 HP sounds like something a special of somesort would have. So, you now say he has both 2 HP and can only be killed by the vote. That is some kind of strong role, isn't it?


    Look, what I am saying ehre comes from my experience. You could argue a thousand different reasons why I am wrong, becasue anything can technically happen in a phalla, but I know what usually does happen and there is something wrong here.

    efsx.jpg
145791018
Sign In or Register to comment.