As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I just threw up

Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Social Entropy++
I inhaled a piece of lint by accident, coughed and swallowed it involuntarily, and suddenly I was puking.

what bodily functions have caught you by surprise lately, SE++?

Captain K on

• Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i farted in a bar, and holy lord. i did not expect the stench b/c usually mine don't stink.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • iStevoiStevo Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I was just on a call at work for like an hour and a half and I had to piss so hard the whole time.

iStevo on
    ...I'm so hip, I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I was picking my nose, and a 3 inch hair came out with the crusty snot.

Ashcroft on
    ZD98Zka.png
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    cHICO TOUCHED MY PEENER AND IT STARTED LEEKING WHITE OUT :(

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    sadly, i have had no recent surprise bodily functions.

closest i can come is the friend of a friend who shit himself with diarrhea on xmas day right as he got pulled over by a cop

Houk the Namebringer on
  • CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    iStevo wrote: »
    I was just on a call at work for like an hour and a half and I had to piss so hard the whole time.
    That could be a urinary tract infection.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Houk wrote: »

closest i can come is the friend of a friend who shit himself with diarrhea on xmas day right as he got pulled over by a cop

this is legendary

Captain K on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Captain K wrote: »

this is legendary
    to me, the worst part is not the moment of shitting, but the time he had to spend sitting, driving, and walking to his apartment covered in his own leaky shit

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I once inhaled some pine tree thing while I was out running. I coughed so hard I puked.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm home sick today. Spewing outta both ends.

Skull Man on
  • TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

this is legendary

That's one way to try and get out of a ticket.

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
    edited December 2008

this is legendary
    to me, the worst part is not the moment of shitting, but the time he had to spend sitting, driving, and walking to his apartment covered in his own leaky shit

I think i would have burned that car, and called my insurance company.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    gross

you gross

Sara Lynn on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I inhaled a piece of lint by accident, coughed and swallowed it involuntarily, and suddenly I was puking.

what bodily functions have caught you by surprise lately, SE++?

haha what the fuck?

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited December 2008
    What if menstruation was high pressure?

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHT!

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
    edited December 2008
    Theidar wrote: »

this is legendary

That's one way to try and get out of a ticket.
    yeah, actually it worked.

when he rolled down the window the cop immediately started to wretch and motioned for him to just get out of there.

if i'd been the cop i probably would have shot him just on principle

Houk the Namebringer on
  • WetsunWetsun Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Had to pee while driving back from NC to MD last night. So my fiancee helped me pee in a 20oz soda bottle (also we were both chugging the bottle right before since it wasn't very empty) while doing 65 on the I-95 HOV lane.

After I was done, the bottle was at least a good 80% full of urine...which makes me really glad that we made sure to finish the soda before I started.

Wetsun on
    XBL/Steam: Wetsun
    edited December 2008
    i could never ever start pissing into a bottle because im eternally afraid it wouldnt be enough

and what then?

Houk the Namebringer on
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Peter Ebel wrote: »

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHT!
    that would be better

as it stands now it's kind of sinister

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I was in GAME once and I let out the best fart.

I thought it was silent and was walking around all smug as fuck.

Turns out it was pretty loud, I hadn't realised but everyone else in the shop had and was blissfully unaware of their bewildered glances.

Bad-Beat on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I accidently swallowed seawater once

that did not stay down very long

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHT!
    that would be better

as it stands now it's kind of sinister

yeah I'm gonna vote to agree on this one

just get all over with and let me pass out for like a day due to blood loss and then wake up and go about my life

Sara Lynn on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHT!

We should get our hands on a video of a woman menstruating over time then speed it up super fast.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited December 2008
    i could never ever start pissing into a bottle because im eternally afraid it wouldnt be enough

and what then?

Well, I would still be relieved if I drained 20oz out of my bladder...stopping sucks, but it's better than holding everything in. I was mostly worried because it was dark and I couldn't see how full it was. But damn, 16+ oz is still a decent bottle of pee.

Wetsun on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wetsun wrote: »

and what then?

Well, I would still be relieved if I drained 20oz out of my bladder...stopping sucks, but it's better than holding everything in. I was mostly worried because it was dark and I couldn't see how full it was. But damn, 16+ oz is still a decent bottle of pee.

There's a variably large amount of men who cannot stop pissing once they start. So yes, you can be relieved it's not in you anymore, but would you be relieved that it's all over your pants, feet, car?

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    I once suffered from completely unexpected diarrhea about half an hour into a hike with a female friend. She was surprisingly chill about the whole thing.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited December 2008
    bowen wrote: »

and what then?

There's a variably large amount of men who cannot stop pissing once they start. So yes, you can be relieved it's not in you anymore, but would you be relieved that it's all over your pants, feet, car?
    yes actually im one of those guys

like, i can stop, but only for a short period of time and it really hurts like hell

Houk the Namebringer on
    edited December 2008
    the runs are pretty gross but it is a part of being human

shit just happens, sometimes

Sara Lynn on
  • MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    I once suffered from completely unexpected diarrhea about half an hour into a hike with a female friend. She was surprisingly chill about the whole thing.

Any time I enter a wooded area I immediately feel the need to shit.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I was jogging once, and I went to fart, except it wasn't.

I was about a half a mile away from home. I have never run so fast in my life, with cheeks clenched. When I got home, I ran to the bathroom and just did a superman with my clothes, and spun around while spraying shit everywhere and finally landing on the toilet with nothing left to give.

To this day my mom still thinks my dad did it.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    edited December 2008

and what then?

Like I said, I can stop but it's not that pleasant. I feel like it would still be more pleasant than leaving it all in there though. Of course, if you absolutely can't stop then I wouldn't recommend it. It was pretty difficult as it was (the angle was a bit tough), and my fiancee had to do most of the "handling" of things.

Wetsun on
    edited December 2008
    once when i was younger, i was about to take a shower when i decided i wanted a different pair of pants. but i was already declothed, so i called to my grandma to bring me a different pair

and she's like 'why? did you poop yourself? it's ok you can tell me'
    and im like 'no man i just want some different pants, i dunno why, im a kid'

to this day she still thinks i pooped myself and was too afraid to admit it. just wanted different pants, thats all

Houk the Namebringer on
    edited December 2008

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHT!

We should get our hands on a video of a woman menstruating over time then speed it up super fast.

What we should do is install a sac that would allow pressure to build. Maybe the sac has anti congealants?

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Sara Lynn wrote: »

that was two words and a comma bigger than it needed to be

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited December 2008
    once when i was younger, i was about to take a shower when i decided i wanted a different pair of pants. but i was already declothed, so i called to my grandma to bring me a different pair

and she's like 'why? did you poop yourself? it's ok you can tell me'
    and im like 'no man i just want some different pants, i dunno why, im a kid'

to this day she still thinks i pooped myself and was too afraid to admit it. just wanted different pants, thats all
    Hahahah!

Grandma knows.

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • CJTheranCJTheran Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I was jogging once, and I went to fart, except it wasn't.

I was about a half a mile away from home. I have never run so fast in my life, with cheeks clenched. When I got home, I ran to the bathroom and just did a superman with my clothes, and spun around while spraying shit everywhere and finally landing on the toilet with nothing left to give.

To this day my mom still thinks my dad did it.

The bolded portion pushes the post two points up the hilarity scale.

CJTheran on
    edited December 2008

PSSSSSSSSHHHHHT!

What we should do is install a sac that would allow pressure to build. Maybe the sac has anti congealants?

like women need to be MORE bloated during that time.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • ShankusuShankusu __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Futore wrote: »

once in a while shit is a thing that will just occur occasionally

Shankusu on
    edited December 2008
    Shankusu wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »

occasionally, that is to say once in a while, shit is a thing that will just occur, for the most part, naturally

Houk the Namebringer on
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I've noticed that when my period comes, my whole body just gets as gross as is humanly possible

maybe it's just the hormones telling me that I'm untouchable, but also I break out and pooping gets extremely gross and soft too even though it's bad enough that it's mixing with the blood which is possibly the worst thing ever

luckily I only get my period like three times a year! hooray!

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png