Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The first thing you did this year; EAST COAST YEAH!

1234689

Posts

  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    guys i really really like cigarettes

    like a whole lot

    how bad is this

    not that bad

    how many packs a day are you on

    I will let you know how bad it is

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    Kovak wrote: »
    bemis

    should i resolve to smoke less

    or smoke more

    smoke what

    poles

    SMOKE MORE SMOKE MORE SMOKE MORE SMOKE MORE OH MY GOD

    rane i will smoke so many poles(if they are your pole)

  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    guys i really really like cigarettes

    like a whole lot

    how bad is this

    not that bad

    how many packs a day are you on

    I will let you know how bad it is
    so far i've only smoked while i've drank and only three over the course of a night

    but goddamn i love them

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    guys i really really like cigarettes

    like a whole lot

    how bad is this

    not that bad

    how many packs a day are you on

    I will let you know how bad it is

    i really liked cigarettes up until very recently

    I'd been smoking for about a year when I quit because I just lost the taste for them

    Never even really smoked a pack in a day

    what I'm saying is

    don't smoke often and your straight

  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    oh my GOD pharezon hi

    I am so disappointed in you. :| I'm gonna be forced to kill you.

    jkZziGc.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

    I'm in

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    if you're smoking less than a pack a day then put away your vagina and quit your crying you'll be alright

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Pharezon wrote: »
    oh my GOD pharezon hi

    I am so disappointed in you. :| I'm gonna be forced to kill you.
    mang

    it is new year's

    don't give me shiiiiiiiiit

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    REMEMBER EVERY CIGARETTE IS A MINUTE

    (hopefully they are minutes you would have spent watching the day the earth stood still or listening to someone bitch)

  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Pharezon wrote: »
    oh my GOD pharezon hi

    I am so disappointed in you. :| I'm gonna be forced to kill you.
    mang

    it is new year's

    don't give me shiiiiiiiiit

    I DO WHAT I WANT

    jkZziGc.png
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    man

    I don't really want to go to bed even though it is 6 am

    i need someone to cuddle with

  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    my final days were gonna be filled with tapioca pudding anyway

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    kovak let's e-cuddle

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Kovak wrote: »
    REMEMBER EVERY CIGARETTE IS A MINUTE

    (hopefully they are minutes you would have spent watching the day the earth stood still or listening to someone bitch)

    my grandfather lived to 93

    he smoked almost 3 packs a day since he was 8

    he died of liver failure from drinking too much




    cigarettes = minutes my assbones

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    shit yes bemis

    i am hella espooning with you

  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    pharezon is e-gay on the eenternet

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Man a couple cigarettes a day ain't gonna kill ya.

    I find a nice dose of tobacco is a great way to cap off an evening with friends, or a way of relaxing by yourself at home.

    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Keith wrote:
    What would be your ultimate slam dunk??
    I would dunk it so hard my parents would love each other again
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i'm really just concerned about getting to the point where i hella smoke all the time

    i'd hate that shit

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    being back from college has been disappointing in the lack of spooning compared to while being at college

    and also the quality

  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    also cigarettes are great for your pooping and general tension/relaxation helper

    yes they're stimulants but they still relax so shut your face

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • B.C.B.C. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Robcham wrote: »
    FUCK BC YOURE RIGHT

    dang

    I am rarely ever wrong.

    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ever since i stopped smoking a lot of my digestion problems have come back

    also I met the most gorgeous girl smoking

    except she's a lesbian

  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i'm really just concerned about getting to the point where i hella smoke all the time

    i'd hate that shit

    manly men smoke

    ALL THE TIME


    how awesome do you want to be

    (the answer is VERY awesome so smoke a lot)


    ps I am going to go smoke so be awesome like me

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    Kovak wrote: »
    REMEMBER EVERY CIGARETTE IS A MINUTE

    (hopefully they are minutes you would have spent watching the day the earth stood still or listening to someone bitch)

    my grandfather lived to 93

    he smoked almost 3 packs a day since he was 8

    he died of liver failure from drinking too much




    cigarettes = minutes my assbones

    Some people survive getting shot, saying 'oh someone I know smoked heaps and lived for ages therefore smoking isn't bad' is stupid, it's been proven repeatedly to increase your chances of getting various cancers. That doesn't mean that people that smoke are definitely going to suffer ill health, it just means that they're more likely to.

  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    but rane you're a homosexual!

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i kinda want to smoke now

  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    let's e-smoke e-ach other's e-poles

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • B.C.B.C. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bemis, you are taking it a little far.

    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I just don't wanna do any addictive drugs because fuck not having control of my body when I want to

  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    im still down

    ps guys im thinking about getting a haircut

    should i keep it long and rockin'

    or go for something a bit more

    professional

  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    L|ama wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    Kovak wrote: »
    REMEMBER EVERY CIGARETTE IS A MINUTE

    (hopefully they are minutes you would have spent watching the day the earth stood still or listening to someone bitch)

    my grandfather lived to 93

    he smoked almost 3 packs a day since he was 8

    he died of liver failure from drinking too much




    cigarettes = minutes my assbones

    Some people survive getting shot, saying 'oh someone I know smoked heaps and lived for ages therefore smoking isn't bad' is stupid, it's been proven repeatedly to increase your chances of getting various cancers. That doesn't mean that people that smoke are definitely going to suffer ill health, it just means that they're more likely to.

    problem is there isn't a smoker alive that will hear

    Oh by the way cigarettes shorten your life

    and go HOLY FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS and throw their cigarette to the ground and smash their fists angrily against a wall

    no shit it's not a good argument

    smoking is BAD FOR YOU

    smoking is HELLA bad for you
    you are an idiot if you say different

    it's just the idea that is it going to affect you in such a way that it shortens your life rather than the myriad of things that also might be wrong with you?

    smoke if you want to smoke
    don't if you don't

    nobody gives a shit either way unless they're zealot numbfucks

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    L|ama wrote: »
    I just don't wanna do any addictive drugs because fuck not having control of my body when I want to

    a real man can say fuck you to addiction

    (it's not true i wont quit drinking soda because fuck caffeine headaches)

  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bemis I've been smoking for three and a half years. I smoke around 2-3 cigarettes a day. A bit more when I drink, but usually only a couple a day. Sometimes only one if I'm not working, because then I don't have a break to encourage smoking.

    I had no trouble "quitting" for 3 weeks after I got my wisdom teeth removed, I say 'quitting' in parenthesis because I knew I was gonna smoke after a couple weeks had gone by. In any event, I did not feel myself going into any withdrawals. Sure, I kinda wanted to smoke, but I didn't need to smoke, no headaches, no irritability, none of that shit.

    Now, at things like PAX I smoke like a pack a day, but thats not business as usual for me.

    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Keith wrote:
    What would be your ultimate slam dunk??
    I would dunk it so hard my parents would love each other again
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    but rane you're a homosexual!

    wait what

    nuh uh

    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bemis I've been smoking for three and a half years. I smoke around 2-3 cigarettes a day. A bit more when I drink, but usually only a couple. Sometimes only one if I'm not working, because then I don't have a break to encourage smoking.

    I had no trouble "quitting" for 3 weeks after I got my wisdom teeth removed, I say 'quitting' in parenthesis because I knew I was gonna smoke after a couple weeks had gone by. In any event, I did not feel myself going into any withdrawals. Sure, I kinda wanted to smoke, but I didn't need to smoke, no headaches, no irritability, none of that shit.

    Now, at things like PAX I smoke like a pack a day, but thats not business as usual for me.

    same thing of doing maybe 2-3 cigarettes a day for a year

    it is the best policy i think

  • B.C.B.C. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Kovak wrote: »
    L|ama wrote: »
    I just don't wanna do any addictive drugs because fuck not having control of my body when I want to

    a real man can say fuck you to addiction

    (it's not true i wont quit drinking soda because fuck caffeine headaches)

    Caffeine headaches are the worst thing for those of us who haven't gone through worse forms of withdrawal.

    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    the first thing i did this year was get trashed and play call of duty and then make out with two chicks. not at once.

    edit: i'm pretty much sober now.

    www.facebook.com/itgetsworseska
    Spoiler:
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Raneados wrote: »
    but rane you're a homosexual!

    wait what

    nuh uh
    you have sex

    with mans

    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I am a little worried that I am becoming a stoner

    I have only been not high for like 4 nights of december

Sign In or Register to comment.