Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

From my heart and from my hand

RingoRingo Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in Singularity Engine++
Why don't people understand

My Intentions



WEIRD SCIENCE

Ringo on
ceres wrote: »
I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum

Posts

  • futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    ooooh look I'm from Shermer, Illinois!

  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Eerie, Indiana was better

  • futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Eerie, Indiana was better

    Fuck yeah it was... they didn't gaily dance around in Eerie, Indiana

    THEY HAD FUCKING DOGS THAT WOULD FUCK YOU UP

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    It's been about 10 years since I've seen the TV series. I wonder how well it holds up.

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    futility wrote: »
    Eerie, Indiana was better

    Fuck yeah it was... they didn't gaily dance around in Eerie, Indiana

    THEY HAD FUCKING DOGS THAT WOULD FUCK YOU UP

    Yeah, futility knows what's up

  • AirAir Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    the chick in the show
    with the tits
    goddamn

    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Ringo wrote: »
    It's been about 10 years since I've seen the TV series. I wonder how well it holds up.

    eerie indiana... or the hey let's watch vanessa angel show?

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    futility wrote: »
    Ringo wrote: »
    It's been about 10 years since I've seen the TV series. I wonder how well it holds up.

    eerie indiana... or the hey let's watch vanessa angel show?
    Both. Though my memories of Eerie are probably as vague as can be. I remember the intro....

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
This discussion has been closed.