Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Moe's Stupid Technology Tavern: AWESOME POST in "A/The Cell Phone Thread", by Centipe

BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Burtletoy has reported a post.

Reason:
Fine, jerkface.
Forum: Moe's Stupid Technology Tavern
Posted by: Centipede Damascus

Original Content:
RoundBoy wrote: »
Verizon Shens

I was very glad I just dropped Verizon because of all this, and I got me an iPhone. I love the crap out of this phone... it does everything I have ever wanted a phone to do for years. The only drawback is syncing the main calender w/ google calender.. but i can live with that.

Sure I pay for the data plan, but now being nickle and dime'd everytime i want to use an app or feature is a HUGE plus. This is the phone Jesus will carry when he comes back in 2012 (lol mayan calender ftw)

I disagree. Jesus loves open source.

I mean, just look at his hands.

Burtletoy on