Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Forumer Opinion Thread 09 redux

2456715

Posts

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    the wook wrote: »
    I'm adding Sara Lynn to the bottom of the list for reasons that can only be described as "She was one of a few damn good friends on New Years."

    oh this is bullshit

    i'm going to pound you at PAX out of principle

    You were going to do that anyway, now you have a justification!

    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): munkusbeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I will be doing this whenever I wake up, but I just read through the other thread while I was trying to stay entertained while I had some duties to attend to at 3AM, this is to everybody that had something to say about me:

    You're all a bunch of badasses.

    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i remember swordfights catching a lot of shit when he first started posting

    he seems to have assimilated nicely

  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    the wook wrote: »
    I'm adding Sara Lynn to the bottom of the list for reasons that can only be described as "She was one of a few damn good friends on New Years."

    oh this is bullshit

    i'm going to pound you at PAX out of principle

    You were going to do that anyway, now you have a justification!

    i will do it with vigor and enjoyment

    possibly repeatedly

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    I got 99 problems, but an opinion ain't one.

    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): munkusbeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    yeah I'm going to keep posting in this thread

    it's not like I have some sort of connection to any of you, I just do this because I'm a masochist

    JKKaAGp.png
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Naw swordfights is pretty big round here

    Not one of the insular core crowd who seem to stick to their own increasingly, one of the belligerent everyday guys gang

    sig-1.jpg
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i remember swordfights catching a lot of shit when he first started posting

    he seems to have assimilated nicely

    SE++ is like a big ol' marathon that you can join at any time

    you're probably going to stumble a bit at first, but as long as you can find your pace and stick around until you get your second wind you'll be fine

    www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights fuck tough be coolRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Marshmallow - Any art project you do gets you so much praise because it deserves it, silly

    Bearstranaut - Fattest meanest greasiest sleaziest bear.

    ChicoBlue - So blue. Mmmmmm.

    Cold Salmon and Hatred - Zot tried to fuck up my game of Mercs 2 and is an offensive drunk and a retard sober.

    beavotron - We made contact once. It went well.

    Tossrock - Gave invaluable help toward "Neville, You Got it Going On"

    Anjin-San - Any thread you make I will follow blindly

    Cardboard Tube - You're gonna like me one day, sir. Mark my words.

    Graves - You say a lot of nice things about me which is a shame because I cannot shake the feeling that you grimace when you do it because I also irritate you incessantly

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    you know what I CTRL+F'd that bitch and my name wasn't in it

    what now

    No no no

    Just read what Munkus prefaced the list with.

    Here:

    "If you wanted in, you should have filled out the Census paperwork, dummy! If you didn't want in, why the fuck did you post in the Census thread, you blubbering moron?"

    Campion, you cockblocked me!

    That is, you blocked me from being able to perform behavior that is typical of a person that is a total cock!

    EDIT: While I'm here:

    Campion - A great artist who made my current wall-paper. That's the artist fellatio portion of the opinion, folks! No, I like Campion because he is absurdly, Bogey-esque levels of nice. He's such a great guy that he voted against a friend in what he believed to be the best interests of his friend. That, to me, shows character. Character and a dabble of moxy. Campion, you are a good artist, yes, but you are a fantastic human being.

    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): munkusbeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Considering your youth, this is a good thing. I hate teenagers, you see.

    oh, you tease

    www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    masochist in terms of posting, I mean

    the internet is a form of torture we all enjoy

    JKKaAGp.png
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i remember swordfights catching a lot of shit when he first started posting

    he seems to have assimilated nicely

    SE++ is like a big ol' marathon that you can join at any time

    you're probably going to stumble a bit at first, but as long as you can find your pace and stick around until you get your second wind you'll be fine

    until you lose bowel control and shit your pants

    i think in this part of the metaphor you're becoming shibby

  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm here to keep you straight, Munkus. The Obi Wan to your Vader

    4484-7718-8470
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Haha, yeah, Bearstranaut is a funny bastard, but so so damn sleazy

    sig-1.jpg
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    you know what I CTRL+F'd that bitch and my name wasn't in it

    what now

    No no no

    Just read what Munkus prefaced the list with.

    Here:

    "If you wanted in, you should have filled out the Census paperwork, dummy! If you didn't want in, why the fuck did you post in the Census thread, you blubbering moron?"

    Campion, you cockblocked me!

    That is, you blocked me from being able to perform behavior that is typical of a person that is a total cock!

    my cock shall not be blocked

    JKKaAGp.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    so I guess there was a whole discussion about me in the last thread and I was not even around for it

    that's so weird

    but OMG I LOVE THE ATTENTION!!!!

    kQwcZLJ.png
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i had a positive opinion of you

  • Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Keep it down you, there's a Twilight Zone on.

    feets.jpg
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights fuck tough be coolRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    so I guess there was a whole discussion about me in the last thread and I was not even around for it

    that's so weird

    but OMG I LOVE THE ATTENTION!!!!
    I felt so creepy writing my opinion on you but then you were nice and didn't mention it in yours on me. :D

    Also, that "guy" replied to me!

  • nateknatek Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    so I guess there was a whole discussion about me in the last thread and I was not even around for it

    that's so weird

    but OMG I LOVE THE ATTENTION!!!!

    they said you would!

  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    but seriously guys I'm really sad that I post here as much as I do.

    which is to say I post at all.

    JKKaAGp.png
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    the only way I could like WaM more is if I wasn't into dudes!

    www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    well gosh, munkus

    4484-7718-8470
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    I'm here to keep you straight, Munkus. The Obi Wan to your Vader

    Great, now I can never have kids, because then a robot will refuse to perform surgery on my dying wife and I'll have prosthetic arms.

    You can't wave-dash with prosthetic arms.

    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): munkusbeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    Keep it down you, there's a Twilight Zone on.

    which one

  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    so I guess there was a whole discussion about me in the last thread and I was not even around for it

    that's so weird

    but OMG I LOVE THE ATTENTION!!!!
    I felt so creepy writing my opinion on you but then you were nice and didn't mention it in yours on me. :D

    Also, that "guy" replied to me!
    oh man really what did he say

    kQwcZLJ.png
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Swordfights - You're very much one of the non-entity posters that are essentially part of the greater Social Entropy Crowd. One of many voices that have a name but lack the sort of personality to get their own prime-time show.

    Considering your youth, this is a good thing. I hate teenagers, you see.

    but you looooove meee

    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    I'm here to keep you straight, Munkus. The Obi Wan to your Vader

    Great, now I can never have kids, because then a robot will refuse to perform surgery on my dying wife and I'll have prosthetic arms.

    You can't wave-dash with prosthetic arms.

    but boy can you make your vagina sore

    JKKaAGp.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Campion is on a short-list of forumers, with Bogey and Stale.

    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): munkusbeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
  • The Geebs That Got BigtimedThe Geebs That Got Bigtimed Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2009
    if you want to know what I think of you go to the last thread

    chances are my opinion of you was "?????" though

    Pb6cUzZ.pngTeRnRlj.pnglBMZaaL.pnglm0oV4l.pngsw4UHsU.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i had a positive opinion of you
    I know! I was actually very pleasantly surprised because I like you a bunch but I thought you thought I was stupid

    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    Keep it down you, there's a Twilight Zone on.

    which one

    The one with Dick York, and the guy who can read your face and tell if you're about to die. It's a classic!

    feets.jpg
  • The Geebs That Got BigtimedThe Geebs That Got Bigtimed Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2009
    i had a positive opinion of you
    I know! I was actually very pleasantly surprised because I like you a bunch but I thought you thought I was stupid

    well just playing devil's advocate here but you don't have to think someone's smart to like them!

    Pb6cUzZ.pngTeRnRlj.pnglBMZaaL.pnglm0oV4l.pngsw4UHsU.png
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights fuck tough be coolRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    DE?AD - Obviously the whole art crew is aces, but you get down on yourself way too much. Your pieces have the best writing by far, and the art suffers not at all

    The Geebs That Is A Mod - What the hell do you mod?

    Fandyien - I feel super bad about flipping out at you, the whole "you have a terrible dad" thing. I'm sure you weren't hurt at all by what you said, but I still wanna apologize profusely for what I said.

    Mr. Henry Bemis - You stayed up until 5 a.m. with me talking about my crazy and helping me through some shit. Because of you I got a psych appointment. No matter how funny you are here, and you're extremely funny here, you're a classy guy but stop smoking and go to sleep.

    Pony - I like you pony. I really do.

    Keith - I will never take your side in any argument, but it's my hope that you'll like me enough to shake my hand at least once

    Fiz - One day you'll be hounding me for nudes. I look forward to this day.

  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    if you want to know what I think of you go to the last thread

    chances are my opinion of you was "?????" though

    the geebs that is a mod - confused

  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i had a positive opinion of you
    I know! I was actually very pleasantly surprised because I like you a bunch but I thought you thought I was stupid

    well just playing devil's advocate here but you don't have to think someone's smart to like them!
    maybe you don't but I hate stupid people

    kQwcZLJ.png
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I Win Swordfights - you're not Wiggin which makes you a very likeable person to me

    JKKaAGp.png
  • The Geebs That Got BigtimedThe Geebs That Got Bigtimed Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2009
    if you want to know what I think of you go to the last thread

    chances are my opinion of you was "?????" though

    the geebs that is a mod - confused

    all the dang time

    t swordfights man you could find that info out in three seconds if you weren't so damned lazy

    Pb6cUzZ.pngTeRnRlj.pnglBMZaaL.pnglm0oV4l.pngsw4UHsU.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Projeck wrote: »
    Swordfights - You're very much one of the non-entity posters that are essentially part of the greater Social Entropy Crowd. One of many voices that have a name but lack the sort of personality to get their own prime-time show.

    Considering your youth, this is a good thing. I hate teenagers, you see.

    but you looooove meee

    Projeck - An artist that can churn out good art and witty ideas, but I am no fan of his posting. It is often the very type of posting I would expect to come from a 13 year old, but he gets a pass because he can draw the pretty pictures. It doesn't bother me that much, because everyone is that age once, and he has other redeeming qualities that make him a decent contributor to the forum.

    Steam name: munkus_beaver
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): munkusbeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
This discussion has been closed.