As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

moo [chat]

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Basically just give yourself a foot massage, focusing on the underside, and help your tendon stretch.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2009
    Medopine wrote: »
    Rub the muscle maybe? Warm it up?

I get foot cramps too.

I get those, too. I just like, cuss a lot until they go away.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Jaw cramps are bad, too.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    well bf is 20 minutes away he says

meaning I'll see him in about 40

at which point it will be pointless to be mean about it because he's probably tired and had a long journey

I'll probably be a little mean anyway, I'm only human

Medopine on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Man, I wish there were some cool places near me that I could explore.

My UE thread is lame in comparison to all these places.

That one Cities of the Underworld show on Discovery Channel is sometimes so awesome.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

at which point it will be pointless to be mean about it because he's probably tired and had a long journey

Leave a note on a table by the door, "The princess is in another castle", and hide somewhere.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I will have to be nice to his Norwegian friend Joar though, because I do like Joar, as a dude, he's pretty funny, and crazy, but he totally kicked ass and got his traffic ticket reversed by bringing in a bunch of evidence and cross examining the cop until he admitted he was wrong, which I totally respect

Medopine on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Mean-ness stinks.

I prefer getting home and curling up under the down comforter. Nice to see y-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. etc.

This was ... an awkward post.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »

Leave a note on a table by the door, "The princess is in another castle", and jump out from behind the door with a scary mask.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Leave a note on a table by the door, "The princess is in another castle", and hide somewhere.

Haha, oh man, if only he were into video games a little more, he'd love that

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    TehSpectre wrote: »

Leave a note on a table by the door, "The princess is in another castle", and then fucking take what's yours.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm lookin' cute

Feelin' cute.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I don't really understand why cows are likeable.

Maybe because they are kinda goofy? I guess that's a reason.
    They look totally brain dead and always fatigued and lazy

except for one cow outside this old ruined abbey we were at, who mooed angrily at us from right before the doorway like some kind of bitchy guardian

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n208/morninglord21/PacificBlackDuck.jpg

These guys are all over australia. I like them because they have that black marking that makes them look like they are smiling all the time. Most types of bird look either crazy or grumpy.

These ones are totally smiling at you, even the baby ones.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    isn't it scary when you realize you know exactly how to really upset or hurt a person, like emotionally

man I am glad I know that shit is just not appropriate except in extreme situations

Medopine on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    isn't it scary when you realize you know exactly how to really upset or hurt a person, like emotionally

man I am glad I know that shit is just not appropriate except in extreme situations

But it's useful to know.

just in case

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    BobCesca wrote: »
    hmm...my computer just switched itself off for no discernible reason.

It seems ok now, but that was odd.
    Mine just did that too. How odd.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Yeah. I could completely destroy my father emotionally if I wanted to. Creeps me out, because sometimes I'm afraid that I'll do it in a fit of rage. I feel sorry for him sometimes.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Elldren wrote: »

But it's useful to know.

just in case

well it's kind of like when you're driving down the road and suddenly you start picturing what would happen if you just swerved into oncoming traffic or into the siderail or whatever

like suddenly you're just thinking man wouldn't X Y Z just make him feel terrible

but you don't do it

Medopine on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would want to make someone who isn't a terrible person feel terrible.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

But it's useful to know.

just in case

well it's kind of like when you're driving down the road and suddenly you start picturing what would happen if you just swerved into oncoming traffic or into the siderail or whatever

like suddenly you're just thinking man wouldn't X Y Z just make him feel terrible

but you don't do it

I do it. No sense in thinking something if you won't do it.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

But it's useful to know.

just in case

but you don't do it

I do it. No sense in thinking something if you won't do it.
    That doesn't make any sense.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would't want to know how to really hurt a person emotionally. Leverage is a good thing.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RallyGirl76RallyGirl76 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would want to make someone who isn't a terrible person feel terrible.
    me either!

I like it peaceful and happy at home.

Love it when my SO is happy.

RallyGirl76 on
    Shoes are better than sex...almost!
    "So alternate, against the grain, anti establishment - so you're just a regular joe again, right?"
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would't want to know how to really hurt a person emotionally. Leverage is a good thing.

It's a disturbing kind of leverage to me.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

What's so disturbing about it?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I count seriously damaging someone's psychological well being deliberately to be assault.

Oh yes I am being absolutely serious.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited January 2009

It's nice for dealing with terrible people but I can't see wanting to know how to make people I like cry.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

yeah it's strange when you realize it

even worse when you realize you just acted it out in some way

Medopine on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

It's nice for dealing with terrible people but I can't see wanting to know how to make people I like cry.

Your rectangle looks like a rhombus!

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I don't see the point of having 'leverage' in a relationship or friendship with someone that I really care about - I don't need an iron heel to stomp them down if they get out of line.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I count seriously damaging someone's psychological well being deliberately to be assault.

my coworker won a trial today

guy lived with his 79 year old mom

was emotionally abusive, yelling at her calling her names

the incident in question was a time when she got fed up and called the police, he ripped the phone cord out of the wall and slapped the phone out of her hand

guy got on the stand and dragged his mom through the mud to try and paint her as either a confused old pot smoking lady or as an outright liar

judge gave him 90 days jail cause he was pissed this guy was such an asshole to his own mom

Medopine on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    It's especially bad when you know they can't do it to you and you have this horrible unfair advantage over them.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I don't see the point of having 'leverage' in a relationship or friendship with someone that I really care about - I don't need an iron heel to stomp them down if they get out of line.

Well then you're not insecure or paranoid.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

my coworker won a trial today

guy lived with his 79 year old mom

was emotionally abusive, yelling at her calling her names

the incident in question was a time when she got fed up and called the police, he ripped the phone cord out of the wall and slapped the phone out of her hand

guy got on the stand and dragged his mom through the mud to try and paint her as either a confused old pot smoking lady or as an outright liar

judge gave him 90 days jail cause he was pissed this guy was such an asshole to his own mom

That judge is awesome.

James on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    That kind of decision is actually pretty disturbing. It may have been fine in this case but that reasoning is biblically retarded.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    really I'm not sure that had anything to do with Morninglord's post I just wanted to tell that story

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    That kind of decision is actually pretty disturbing. It may have been fine in this case but that reasoning is biblically retarded.

that obviously wasn't the only reason, seeing as how the guy was convicted by jury of two different crimes

judge has discretion to give jail or just probation, he used it.

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

What's so disturbing about it?

Because I feel like you're reaching deep inside of someone and yanking out what makes them tick. You're trying to destroy what makes them a functioning human being.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    also that was funny because I knew you would take issue VC

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    anyway I'm gonna go tape my eyelids open and play Brain Age 2 and continue to wait

Medopine on
This discussion has been closed.