As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] me Amadeus

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Well you already make a pretty hideous man!

BA-ZING!!

I'll let you have that one since you'll never be pretty like me and need every little boost you can get. <3

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Well you already make a pretty hideous man!

BA-ZING!!

I'll let you have that one since you'll never be pretty like me and need every little boost you can get. <3

*sob* oh god it's so true....

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm going to watch Interstella 5555.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Stupid EVE

:cry:

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Daft Punk had an amazing live show though. I was really impressed.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2009
    japan wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    Also: As far as I'm concerned, Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain. There are people who disagree. Therein lie the problems of the last 400 or so years.

Do you honestly think the million or so Protestants up there would have been treated fairly had their country been amalgamated into the Republic with it's vast catholic majority?

Probably about as fairly as Oliver Cromwell treated the Catholics in the North.

So two wrongs make a right?
    Guys we already have a Palestine/Israel thread

...wait a second...

You know, when the Glasgow football clubs decided to crack down on the sectarian shit, one of the things they did was prohibit Irish Tricolours, The Red Hand of Ulster, and the Union Flag from matches. So the two sides starting bringing Palestinian and Israeli flags instead.

I wish I was making that up.

hahahahahaha

Organichu on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You know, when the Glasgow football clubs decided to crack down on the sectarian shit, one of the things they did was prohibit Irish Tricolours, The Red Hand of Ulster, and the Union Flag from matches. So the two sides starting bringing Palestinian and Israeli flags instead.

I wish I was making that up.
    That's kind of awesome

It's really not. It's completely retarded in every sense.

It's often difficult to explain this to people from outside Scotland, but for a lot of these idiots they really mean it. They will sing "The Sash" in the stands and mean every fucking word.

People get killed over this. Routinely.

People here affiliate themselves with celtic for no other reason their catholicism. People really don't seem to get how fucking retarded that is.

Tav on
  • Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Also: As far as I'm concerned, Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain. There are people who disagree. Therein lie the problems of the last 400 or so years.

Do you honestly think the million or so Protestants up there would have been treated fairly had their country been amalgamated into the Republic with it's vast catholic majority?

I never said that. I was in Omagh when this happened: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing

But last I checked it wasn't the Irish Catholics "settling" (stealing land) from the English with the blessing of the monarchy.

No-Quarter on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Northern Ireland isn't part of Great Britain because Great Britain is an island.

It is, however, part of the United Kingdom. This is a fact.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    WTF

I just got the following from someone on OKCupid:

"Hello,

I'm looking for a D&D group to join to play a shifter ranger in the Eberron Campaign Setting under 3.5 rules--could you help me with that?"

o_O

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    WTF

"Hello,

I'm looking for a D&D group to join to play a shifter ranger in the Eberron Campaign Setting under 3.5 rules--could you help me with that?"

o_O

hahahaha. No time for Love Dr. Jones.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    WTF

"Hello,

o_O

Sounds like true love :D

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I can't imagine a Daft Punk concert being very fun considering they'd basically just be a glorified disco with copious amounts of pot smoke in the air.

Uh no. Just no.

Daft Punk puts on a fucking amazing concert.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Elldren wrote: »
    WTF

"Hello,

o_O

Pretty sure it's a dude. :P

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    WTF

"Hello,

o_O

So? :P

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Northern Ireland isn't part of Great Britain because Great Britain is an island.

There are many people in Ulster Country who would angrily disagree with you.

No-Quarter on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

So, fussy now, are we?

japan on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    So? :P

I'm not putting out for any dudes other than Feral.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Also anyone else notice that the word copious pretty much gets used exclusively for referring to drugs?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Quater, are you the guy who claimed a while back that the Falkland was tantamount to invasion by the British?

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Leitner wrote: »
    Quater, are you the guy who claimed a while back that the Falkland was tantamount to invasion by the British?

Wasn't me.

No-Quarter on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

I was going to say, correct in the technical, dictionary definition sense, but complicated by the fact that people in Ulster are still correctly identified as British. Plus, say it to the wrong person and you'll start fights.

japan on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I was going to say, correct in the technical, dictionary definition sense, but complicated by the fact that people in Ulster are still correctly identified as British. Plus, say it to the wrong person and you'll start fights.

Christ people are retarded.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

I never said that. I was in Omagh when this happened: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing

But last I checked it wasn't the Irish Catholics "settling" (stealing land) from the English with the blessing of the monarchy.

... did you just try to compare the plantations with the Omagh bombings? That's fucked up and wrong on too many levels.

Tav on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    betwee37.jpg

Ahahahahahaahah

ahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited January 2009

I saw more Unionjacks in the Protestant area of Dublin recently than I remember seeing in London proper when I was there as a boy.

No-Quarter on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Never forget this and you will go far in life.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    betwee37.jpg

Ahahahahahaahah

ahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

That's pretty awesome.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    betwee37.jpg

Ahahahahahaahah

ahahahaha

hahahahahahaha
    ugly people all up ins?

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

You won't hear me saying that in Ulster, that's for damn sure.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Aldo wrote: »
    ugly people all up ins?

Vampire attack in the background.

--

Ulster shall rise agiiiin!

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Imagine the Israel-Palestine conflict, but ten or fifteen years after the cessation of hostilities. For some people it's a similar situation, and just as incendiary.

japan on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Elldren, which part of the UK do you come from anyway, if you don't mind me asking?

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

... did you just try to compare the plantations with the Omagh bombings? That's fucked up and wrong on too many levels.

What? Omagh was an IRA job. I'm saying I have no love for either side, but I still know damn well who started it when Oliver fucking Cromwell began "granting land" to Protestant settlers- ie taking it from the Catholics who lived on those farms originally.

No-Quarter on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

I saw more Unionjacks in the Protestant area of Dublin recently than I remember seeing in London proper when I was there as a boy.

Dublin has a Protestant area? Where and since when? o_O

Tav on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    And that's an incredibly boring suit.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Imagine the Israel-Palestine conflict, but ten or fifteen years after the cessation of hostilities. For some people it's a similar situation, and just as incendiary.

And still retarded.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Elldren, which part of the UK do you come from anyway, if you don't mind me asking?

Mboro.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    If those catholics would just stop praying to mary and adding books to the bible and worshipping saints they woudn't get themselves in so much trouble.

I think we can see who really has the problem here.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Mboro.

Holy shit you're a Brit?

japan on
This discussion has been closed.