As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] me Amadeus

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I drink approximately 8.5 liters of Mountain Dew weekly, and no I didn't flub the math.

Sarksus on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bliss 101 wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    Man I drink coffee from half liter mugs.
    What the fuck is wrong with you?

I... I may have a drinking problem?

dude half a liter is like 17 ounces or a little over 2 cups....

i know my mug holds 3 cups and i fill that to the brim every morning.

Dunadan019 on
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Now you made me want more coffee.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

I... I may have a drinking problem?
    Of course now I have to ask if you also consume alcohol like this. I mean, do you have a 40oz* with dinner?

*of vodka

Bama on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I drink approximately 8.5 liters of Mountain Dew weekly, and no I didn't flub the math.

Jesus you guys have serious fucking problems.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Maybe Bliss is confusing a "liter/litre" with something else?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

jesus fucking christ

Evil Multifarious on
    edited January 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

I'm pushing for an Olympic event.

Sarksus on
    edited January 2009

starting a betting pool on when bliss 101 is going to die horribly

secondary bet on what colour his insides will be at that time, assuming that the festering mass living within him can be looked upon by the eyes of man

i call 5.6 years from now and blue

Dunadan019 on
    edited January 2009
    Res wrote: »
    So I overslept because my alarm didn't go off and missed my first Psychology class and also Maths. Luckily I woke up in time for English where I have daily grades, but this means I have missed two Psych lectures in a row as the professor did not show up for class Friday.

:(

Get a battery operated alarm clock. Either that or crippling anxiety so that your fear of missing anything causes you to wake up hours in advance.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i quit soda years ago except for the occasional treat
    sometimes i get diet dr pepper
    or diet stewart's root beer
    and occasionally will drink regular soda but only once in a blue moon

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I guess I did overestimate how much half a liter actually is, but even corrected that's about the most coffee I will ever drink in a day and the way he phrased it made it sound like he drank multiple mugs worth.

Bama on
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    My coffee mug is about half a liter. It has "Adrian the legend" written on the side. It is both the cheapest present I got for my 21st and my favorite.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited January 2009

People who drink that much soda usually have problems walking from their chair to the fridge. Your teeth must look like swiss cheese.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    6.3 and intestinal coloring that changes based on mood (Not his/her, obviously).

Nerdgasmic on
    edited January 2009
    So I overslept because my alarm didn't go off and missed my first Psychology class and also Maths. Luckily I woke up in time for English where I have daily grades, but this means I have missed two Psych lectures in a row as the professor did not show up for class Friday.

:(

Get a battery operated alarm clock. Either that or crippling anxiety so that your fear of missing anything causes you to wake up hours in advance.

or do what i did in college and have 2 alarms on my alarm clock, my cell phone, stereo and computer all set to go off at the same time.

it was kinda funny that i had to run around the room turning off alarms and then would promptly go back to sleep.

Dunadan019 on
    edited January 2009

People who drink that much soda usually have problems walking from their chair to the fridge. Your teeth must look like swiss cheese.

Uh, no. I'm extremely thin and my teeth are fine.

Sarksus on
    edited January 2009

Same though I cut out most caffine from my life (no coffee, or soda) really helped out with a lot of things. For one my hands are a lot less shakey.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I think I may have gotten food poisoning. Wonderful.

Cinders on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    So I overslept because my alarm didn't go off and missed my first Psychology class and also Maths. Luckily I woke up in time for English
    Maybe you'll learn to stop calling it "maths."

No, I have a pretty good English professor, I don't think she would make a silly mistake like that.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009

How old are you?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009
    Cinders wrote: »

Thats the kind of thing you know if you got it, generally about 24 hours after eating something you'll puke the shit out of it and be done. Unless you got salmonella then god have mercy on your soul.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009

Same though I cut out most caffine from my life (no coffee, or soda) really helped out with a lot of things. For one my hands are a lot less shakey.

the only times my hands shook (and my bowels rumbled) was when i misread the label on caffein pills and took 4 in an hour (during college) thats 800 mg...

Dunadan019 on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

Thats the kind of thing you know if you got it, generally about 24 hours after eating something you'll puke the shit out of it and be done. Unless you got salmonella then god have mercy on your soul.

30 minutes of shitting pure liquid sound 'bout right?

Cinders on
    edited January 2009
    Ok I'm going to English now. Hopefully my professor won't try to teach me anything silly like that "mathematic" is a noun.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I miss soda.

DeShadowC on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

i drink tea now on a decent amount of days
    occasionally i will drink coffee if i have a lot of hard work and am really sleepy but otherwise not, unless i have an opportunity for quality espresso

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Yay I'm at work.

Wait this is not yay worthy.

I'd rather be at the dealership watching Bush speak still.

JustinSane07 on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm a very conservative coke/pepsi drinker. I drink 3 litres of Pepsi Max a day and that's it. All these vanilla and lemon and "cool apple" varieties seem vaguely suspicious to me.

If you have a weight problem... that's your problem. And I hope you brush your teeth like 9 times a day.

What? There's no sugar in Pepsi Max. It's like drinking carbonated water, only better.

But yeah, I am an enthusiastic teeth-brusher.

Ahh, upon looking up Pepsi Max on wikipedia it appears that the Canadian version was different from the regular version. Contained aspartame and HFCS so while it contained less calories than regular Pepsi it still had more than the traditional diet variety.

James on
    edited January 2009

How old are you?

Sarksus on
    edited January 2009
    Ok I'm going to English now. Hopefully my professor won't try to teach me anything silly like that "mathematic" is a noun.

But...

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I mainly drink unsweetened tea, and black coffee, without adding sweeteners.

DeShadowC on
    edited January 2009

nah it just gave me stomach cramps and i burped alot but ive been addicted to caffein since i was like 14. my record for staying up was 52 hours in college.

Dunadan019 on
    edited January 2009

But...

No. Going now.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hoooooome.

Haphazard on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

yeah that sounds about right.

on Christmas night, I had a horrible stomach reaction to something I ate, and I shat out the delicous stuffing so undigested that it smelled basically the same.

that was the night I knew my girlfriend and I were really in love, because she kept asking concerned questions from outside the door and I basically narrated the entire experience to her

Evil Multifarious on
    edited January 2009

Depends, could just be mild irritation. Food poisoning is a sudden nasty illness, but relatively fast. You spew the shit out of it and your done. Unless you got salmonella, in which your in for hell, you'll puke and shit for days non stop.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009
    James wrote: »
    I'm a very conservative coke/pepsi drinker. I drink 3 litres of Pepsi Max a day and that's it. All these vanilla and lemon and "cool apple" varieties seem vaguely suspicious to me.

If you have a weight problem... that's your problem. And I hope you brush your teeth like 9 times a day.

What? There's no sugar in Pepsi Max. It's like drinking carbonated water, only better.

But yeah, I am an enthusiastic teeth-brusher.

Ahh, upon looking up Pepsi Max on wikipedia it appears that the Canadian version was different from the regular version. Contained aspartame and HFCS so while it contained less calories than regular Pepsi it still had more than the traditional diet variety.

The European version contains 0.4 kcal/100ml. That's about the same as diet coke.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
    edited January 2009

How old are you?

Give it time, you keep drinking that much and around 25 you'll be buying extra hefty pants.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    if you have food poisoning you simultaneously vomit and shit liquid for, like, 4 hours

Senjutsu on
This discussion has been closed.