As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Inquisitor and Hippie say [chat]

1596061626365»

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Aldo wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you be able to tell who was being stalked?

Because then we would know who was stalk-worthy and stalking them would become a meme.

See, that doesn't make sense.

Spill it Hakke!

If the stalked person wanted to make it public knowledge, they would. Don't push Hakkekage to divulge something that, apparently, was confided to her.

I know a bunch of shit from this forum that I would never publicize as well because it (a) doesn't involve me and (b) was confided to me and I was asked not to publicize it.

I'm sure that whatever Hakkekage knows was information given in private confidence. Duh.

(Unless she was the one being stalked, of course.)

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    podly made a new chat thread, folks

you ain't have to go home, but you can't stay here

Have you seen that thread?

Incenjucar on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Well I guess I can still go, but Fluffy can't come and I would be going down there bymself.

I will see if one of my other friends wants to go though.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I will tell you anything about anyone for the right price.
    love.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

I thought the idea was that we stuck with one thread, and the person to make the next was selected when it was locked.

japan on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    japan wrote: »

I thought the idea was that we stuck with one thread, and the person to make the next was selected when it was locked.
    See, that's what I've been saying...but some nuts act as though we've never had chats over 100 pages before.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Something that occurred to me now that my government has decided to spy on all email traffic. If you use webmail, and email to the same webmail provider (say if you used a gmail account to email another) does that actually traverse the internet from mailserver to mailserver in the traditional manner, or is it just shunted around google's internal network?

If all of their servers are in the same colocation facility it would be shuffled from server to server. If they had different servers spread out regionally, it could still bounce through the interwebs.

Besides, when you send that data initially the raw text is going through the tubes to Google. Unless of course you are using gmail with https (which I HIGHLY recommend every to do.) in which case it's encrypted.

I don't know if the government has the ability to unencrypt email packets for inspection.

Ludious on
    edited January 2009
    Oh shits.

I found that girl's mom's address.

Incenjucar on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I have boobs.

I'm an attention whore.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    Something that occurred to me now that my government has decided to spy on all email traffic. If you use webmail, and email to the same webmail provider (say if you used a gmail account to email another) does that actually traverse the internet from mailserver to mailserver in the traditional manner, or is it just shunted around google's internal network?

If all of their servers are in the same colocation facility it would be shuffled from server to server. If they had different servers spread out regionally, it could still bounce through the interwebs.

Besides, when you send that data initially the raw text is going through the tubes to Google. Unless of course you are using gmail with https (which I HIGHLY recommend every to do.) in which case it's encrypted.

I don't know if the government has the ability to unencrypt email packets for inspection.

They're (allegedly) not inspecting or storing email content, they're keeping records of who emailed who, and when, by requiring ISPs to install monitoring hardware. Obviously, as a patriotic Briton, my intentions are to obfuscate my email correspondence as far as is reasonably possible.

japan on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

They're (allegedly) not inspecting or storing email content, they're keeping records of who emailed who, and when, by requiring ISPs to install monitoring hardware. Obviously, as a patriotic Briton, my intentions are to obfuscate my email correspondence as far as is reasonably possible.

Proxy website + gmail through https.

Ludious on
    edited January 2009

Proxy website + gmail through https.

I read about some free cryptography thing recently, too, that can obfuscate gmail stuff.

Drez on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I have boobs.
    What did you do with the rest of her?

Elendil on
    edited January 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    I have boobs.

I have boobs because I got fat and my pecs turned into boobs.

As far as I can tell, they are what boobs are - they stick out of my body and have nipples.

What other parameters do boobs have?

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I have boobs.

As far as I can tell, they are what boobs are - they stick out of my body and have nipples.

Guys want to play with them.

Aldo on
    edited January 2009
    I have boobs.

There are a lot of boobs that I don't want to play with.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Aldo, join the TF2 mini in CF.

It will be like old times.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited January 2009
    Huh, Yoshitaka Hirota worked on Chrono Trigger

Elendil on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You could also, you know, just play TF2.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You could also, you know, just play TF2.

Stop being such a fag

nexuscrawler on
    edited January 2009
    I'll stick it where I damn well want to Sabs

Elendil on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'll stick it where I damn well want to Sabs

You should post in both chats just to spite him.

Cinders on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I have boobs.

They lactate when she's pregnant

Clearly the only logical test is to impregnate ronaldo

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited January 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I have boobs.

Scientific test my ass

You're just out of coffee creamer

Elendil on
    edited January 2009
    I have boobs.

Scientific test my ass

You're just out of coffee creamer

We're talking about scientifically testing boobs. I'm not going to "scientific test" your ass, Elendil. Maybe someone on Craigslist will, though.

Drez on
    edited January 2009
    I have my own speculum

Elendil on
    edited January 2009
    I have my own speculum

That's funny. I was just thinking how much I love the word "fulcrum" which kind of sounds similar to "speculum."

Drez on
    edited January 2009
    *quietly tries to build up courage to call and find out if his ex did in fact go to a convent, run away, explode herself, or become a truly successful and happy world-traveling businesswoman*

Incenjucar on
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I have boobs.

You just want to put your penis into something!

Jokerman on
This discussion has been closed.