As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sara's Balls to the Wall GIF THREAD [nsf56k]

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The "no racism" rule rarely gets enforced when people make "hurr hurr azns all look the same" jokes all day.

Kill whitey.

Darth Waiter on
  • Serenity RoseSerenity Rose Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    D'aaaaaawwwww!

Wookit da wittle wesbians in twaining!

Serenity Rose edit: Watch out for that last one; the n-word is verboten these days.

Thanks. It was taken care of. Sorry if I offended anyone. Not my intention.

It saddens me that it's come to that around here.

*sigh* Me too.

I gotta get some work done.

Here's a few more for the road...

TapeCat.gif

sunny-diehard.gif

kramerdreamcoat.gif

Serenity Rose on
    I'm not a narcissist. I simply like to watch myself exist.
    boddah_and_goz.gif
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Haha, lame. I guess retarded and midget are still kosher? Is kosher kosher? I don't even know!

Aneurhythmia on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

sunny-diehard.gif

What? Why are they pushing on his face with a 4"by?

MrMonroe on
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Sarcasm infraction!

GRMike on
  • Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    lgai036.gif

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Serenity RoseSerenity Rose Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »

sunny-diehard.gif

I think it was because he wouldn't let go of the guys hand.

Serenity Rose on
    I'm not a narcissist. I simply like to watch myself exist.
    boddah_and_goz.gif
    edited January 2009
    Even though I respect the hell out of Bruce Lee, I can never shake the reports that he was a complete dick to work with, which kinda diminishes him in my mind.

Darth Waiter on
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm with you there Darth. If I hear that people are assholes I have a hard time rooting for them. I had a buddy work with Tommy Lee Jones on that god awful Man of the House movie and apparently he is a real tool... I don't see why you can't be famous or successful and still be genial to people.

GRMike on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    lgai036.gif

brilliant

This is a guy who refused an invitation to join a MMA competition on the grounds that they had a rule and it was that you can't do shit like this.

All those guys who have that defensive position where they lay on their backs and hold their feet up would just get nutstomped.

MrMonroe on
    edited January 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »

sunny-diehard.gif

I think it was because he wouldn't let go of the guys hand.

Trust me, you don't want to touch that guy with any part of your body.

GRMike on
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Even though I respect the hell out of Bruce Lee, I can never shake the reports that he was a complete dick to work with, which kinda diminishes him in my mind.
    gods often find it difficult to be humble

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited January 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    I'm with you there Darth. If I hear that people are assholes I have a hard time rooting for them. I had a buddy work with Tommy Lee Jones on that god awful Man of the House movie and apparently he is a real tool... I don't see why you can't be famous or successful and still be genial to people.

Without a doubt, I have worshiped Tommy Lee Jones since Lonesome Dove when I was a kid. Then a neighbor of mine said he used to come to her restaurant and that he was a bastard and a shitty tipper. I wanted to stab somebody.

Darth Waiter on
    edited January 2009

Without a doubt, I have worshiped Tommy Lee Jones since Lonesome Dove when I was a kid. Then a neighbor of mine said he used to come to her restaurant and that he was a bastard and a shitty tipper. I wanted to stab somebody.

But isn't it kind of weird to ascribe personal values to someone based on their acting skill or martial arts prowess?

Aneurhythmia on
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

But isn't it kind of weird to ascribe personal values to someone based on their acting skill or martial arts prowess?
    yeah, that's kind of my opinion anyway. I dont' really give a shit if tom cruise thinks he has an alien inside him or mel gibson is a nazi

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited January 2009
    Mysst wrote: »

yeah, that's kind of my opinion anyway. I dont' really give a shit if tom cruise thinks he has an alien inside him or mel gibson is a nazi

That is kind of backwards isn't it? Mel Gibson is a bigot... so it makes me not want to support his work with dollar bills. See what I'm saying?

GRMike on
  • Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

some people are just jerks.

stop that mr simpson.

Dr. Frenchenstein on
    edited January 2009
    That is kind of backwards isn't it? Mel Gibson is a bigot... so it makes me not want to support his work with dollar bills. See what I'm saying?

Well, it's difficult to say whether spending money on the arts promotes the bigotry of the artist. It's a more tenuous connection than, say, buying tiger penises supporting tiger endangerment or something. But if you want to sincerely pursue that, you'd probably end up not consuming much of anything by the end of the day.

Aneurhythmia on
    edited January 2009
    http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/Run_Run_Run/eyes.gif NSFW Gore (One Hour Photo)

thats_racist.gif <<Kinda on topic
    1297125814417f4598beb73.gifMagicMissile.gifbuttdancehf3.gif
    623.gif
    63.gif25.gif
    79.gif
    whacko.gif
    weeblebobdc7.gif
    alittlejoltrw2.gif
    kaboom.gif
    rabbit.gif
    potato-running1.gifmrsparkledj6.gifredpandafirebu0.gif

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • donhonkdonhonk Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Those little Harry Potter gifs are just the worst kind of gif.

Just like...

pimp-pimp-123266148635969.gif

donhonk on
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    racism bites

FAQ on
    edited January 2009
    donhonk wrote: »
    Those little Harry Potter gifs are just the worst kind of gif.

Just like...

pimp-pimp-123266148635969.gif

shut.gif

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • donhonkdonhonk Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    It hurts!

donhonk on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    while we're at it, will somebody explain the popularity of "OMG AN ASIAN GURL" gifs

it all boils down to lame nerdlust, doesn't it?

Clint Eastwood on
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FAQ wrote: »
    racism bites

what up ruari?

i don't even know if that's spelt right

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    while we're at it, will somebody explain the popularity of "OMG AN ASIAN GURL" gifs

Pretty much.

Antimatter on
    edited January 2009

Yes. Yes it does.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited January 2009
    Yellow fever is a danger we must all fight.

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bogey wrote: »
    Yellow fever is a danger we must all fight.

You can't fight the beast within.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ugh that split tounge is the worst thing.

Bedlam on
    edited January 2009
    Hey, but atleast I also posted Colonel O'Neill, Weeble&Bob and a bazooka being fired at a car jumping a cliff.

:(

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
    edited January 2009
    racism bites

what up ruari?

you're missing one of them fadá's

I am trying to come up with an illness so I don't have to go to work tomorrow

because I have already booked a flight to london

FAQ on
    edited January 2009
    racism bites

what up ruari?

you're missing one of them fadá's

I am trying to come up with an illness so I don't have to go to work tomorrow

because I have already booked a flight to london

everyone has that stupid flu at the moment.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I just don't see why people would want to watch a clip of a girl sticking her tongue out over and over, regardless of whether she's asian, white, black, blue, or has polka dots.

Although that gif of Rosario from earlier in the thread would definitely be the exception. Wowee.

Clint Eastwood on
    edited January 2009
    I am not confident in my "flu voice"

FAQ on
    edited January 2009

Migrane?

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Threadbare SockThreadbare Sock regular
    edited January 2009
    I just don't see why people would want to watch a clip of a girl sticking her tongue out over and over, regardless of whether she's asian, white, black, blue, or has polka dots.

Although that gif of Rosario from earlier in the thread would definitely be the exception. Wowee.

I don't see how anyone can be surprised by even the strangest of human desires and behaviors anymore. Shit just happens.

Threadbare Sock on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FOOT SWEATERS
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Gastroenteritis.

It's a fucking beast, and should net you a couple of days off. Even more if you go see a doctor and tell them you want a couple of days off.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited January 2009

I don't see how anyone can be surprised by even the strangest of human desires and behaviors anymore. Shit just happens.
    Well I wouldn't say it surprises me, I've known more then my fair share of weeaboo neckbeards who worship anything that comes from the glorious shrine of NIPPON.

I just don't get it.

Clint Eastwood on
    edited January 2009
    Silmaril wrote: »

Migrane?

was gonna say that

I'm gonna say I don't know what's wrong with me and just describe general symptoms

I can sell it to them I'm sure

FAQ on
This discussion has been closed.