As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

White People Are [CHAT]

1232425262729»

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Gooey wrote: »
    Here's a new breathing hole, gooey!

:winky:

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    p.s. fuck that. maybe it'll give the losing team some incentive not to be horrible the next time they play.

The logical conclusion of that is that any high school that cannot field a first rate sports team doesn't allow their students to play sports competitively.

Nova_C on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    p.s. fuck that. maybe it'll give the losing team some incentive not to be horrible the next time they play.
    Yeah, I'm sure that all that's keeping them from being good is that they don't feel like it.

Obviously there are other underlying problems. since i haven't heard anything about the losing team being toddlers with disabilities i don't see the problem with this at all. the losers should either get better or move to a less talented division.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited January 2009
    Damnit, I forgot your silly date formats. Do you write today's date as 26/1 or 1/26?

Echo on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Man, I started out making intentionally monstrous arguments than found myself convinced by them.

I feel terrible.

Elendil on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Echo wrote: »
    Damnit, I forgot your silly date formats. Do you write today's date as 26/1 or 1/26?

2/1\6.3

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009

The silly one that makes no sense.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    1/26.

Quid on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    I'm a fatty with a tiny dick and poop on myself.

I am so witty.

@James: I dunno, I'm thinking I might try to get some of my own quests done today.

Alright. I could help with that too, since I've done all the ones you haven't :P

Flippy: that would be cool. Eventually I want to see if I can get the mount there.

James on
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, I'm sure that all that's keeping them from being good is that they don't feel like it.

Obviously there are other underlying problems. since i haven't heard anything about the losing team being toddlers with disabilities i don't see the problem with this at all. the losers should either get better or move to a less talented division.

Except it's a special needs school with about 20 female students. And as I said before, many of them were playing in their first official game.

Clearly, the best thing to do with new players to a sport is to utterly humiliate them. That'll learn anyone who is trying something new!

Nova_C on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    It's a bit like being held scoreless by some douche 12-year-old on Live and he teabags you every time you die, then talks trash after the match.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2009
    20040514h.gif
    Gabe wrote:
    I got the comic strip drawn fairly early and I told Tycho I was gonna hit the hot tub with some friends. He told me he was gonna stay in the room and write his news post. He made it very clear that if I came back and found him asleep that I should wake him up. Well the hot tub ended up being a warm tub and when I got back to the room Tycho was of course passed out in bed. I gave him a little nudge and said "hey buddy, you told me to wake you up." to which he replied "go fuck yourself."
    So I figured I'd leave sleeping beauty alone and just upload the new sketch myself. Often times at E3 I encounter a person that I am simply not high enough level to deal with. Tycho acts as my social meat shield in these situations. Like a conversation tank, he absorbs blow after blow while I stay in the background casting the occasional sarcastic remark.

We had our first of two signings at the Ubi Soft booth yesterday and it was totally fucking amazing. When I saw the line I actually got in it assuming it was for Half Life 2. I commiserated with the people around me about how long the fucking line was for nearly 10 minutes before I realized they were there to see me. We handed out the first hundred comic books in just a few minutes. After that we signed anything people brought up to us. We have another hundred books to hand out today. So if you didn't get one on Thursday, stop by the booth again today at 1:00.

I've seen so many awesome games it's hard to keep them all straight. I played a bunch of Republic Commando today along with Mech Assault 2, Full Spectrum Warrior and Jade Empire. I also got my hands on The new Four Swords game for the Cube, Paper Mario and the Nintendo DS. There were a lot of surprises this year along with some pretty major disappointments. I'll get into all that once I get home and have time to do it right.

Sorry I didn't make any of those titles links. I'm so fucking tired right now I can barely keep my eyes open. Next week we'll give you a full run down of everything we saw along with links and stuff. Right now I need to crash.

-Gabe out

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    1/26.

In Swedish it's 26/1 since that's an informal format read as "the 26th of the first".

Echo on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Well, poop.

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.