As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]tose Intolerance

• DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    redx wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    New Limed post, y'all.

goddamn...

I really don't want to let christians and their stupidity turn me into LM, but... mother fuck!

that's just so much bullshit.

Everyone knows the proper Christian response when someone makes a valid complaint is to send him DEATH THREATS. Duhhh.

It's clearly what Jesus would have done.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    Feral wrote:
    101 Uses for Michael J Fox (B3TA, so worksafeness not guaranteed.)

D:

I hear they are making another Back to The Future movie, though.

[spoiler:c40f5993da]He'll be his great-grandson, "Shakes" McFly.[/spoiler:c40f5993da]

Doc on
    edited February 2007
    Also, if anyone has any ideas ever for teaching-related journal entries (especially science teaching, but education at large as well) feel free to mention or PM 'em to me. I have to churn out 3 of these bad boys a week, and eventually a 3-page issue brief as well.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    A Fundie wrote:
    "If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"
    this made me laugh like an idiot

Kusuguttai on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    thorgot wrote:
    What's the tl;dr version of that stilist?
    Listen to ‘The Intro and the Outro’ by the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band—it’s on Gorilla.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    A Fundie wrote:
    "If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol"

Where is that from?

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
    edited February 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    A Fundie wrote:

Where is that from?
    http://www.fstdt.com/top100.asp

Kusuguttai on
    edited February 2007
    stilist on
    edited February 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    A Fundie wrote:

Where is that from?

Hah!! theSaved is number 3 on there

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    That site makes me laugh/depressed.

VishNub on
    edited February 2007
    "One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]"

I fucking love this one.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    A Fundie wrote:

Where is that from?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over?

EDIT: I went to the linked site. Other people in that thread are mopping the floor with the OP!

From later in the thread:

Captain K wrote:
    theSAVED wrote:
    MODS - you had better lock this thread soon especially with the way these people are making ILLEGAL THREATS against me

I will lock this thread right after I fuck you in your underaged asshole and then set you on fire.
    Yes.

Elendil on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    We win at everything.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited February 2007
    gundam470 wrote:
    "One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. [emphasis added]"

I fucking love this one.

HAHAHAHA

:weeps:

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:

I fucking love this one.

HAHAHAHA

:weeps:
    One day someone will say something like that near me, when I'm in a bad mood, and I'll take my first life.

electricitylikesme on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    This stupid country

nexuscrawler on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    "[Replying to 'as for not seeing evolution it takes several million years... incase you missed that memo...']

several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."

This one made me laugh, of course most of them do anyways.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    "[On preventing homosexuality in young boys]

[T]he boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger. [emphasis added]"
    haha, a bigger penis

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited February 2007
    "If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James --- your original Hebrew is wrong. If your original Hebrew agrees with my original King James, your original Hebrew is right."

That's right, the divinely inspired word of god is only divinely inspired when it says what I think it should!

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    redx wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    New Limed post, y'all.

goddamn...

I really don't want to let christians and their stupidity turn me into LM, but... mother fuck!

that's just so much bullshit.

Everyone knows the proper Christian response when someone makes a valid complaint is to send him DEATH THREATS. Duhhh.

It's clearly what Jesus would have done.

no... but it is not the christians fault that some of thier member are horible people. Their faith doesn't really tell them to do that. Jesus taught a message of love and peace.

:roll:

I'm just so sick of it.

I don't want to be like them. I don't want to hate people because of thier belifes. It is soooo fucking wrong, and has led to sooo many of the worlds problems.

Deep down inside, I really just want to get a couple of rifles, and start tracking these people down. Start fixing the world one asshole at a time. I'm not doing shit with my life. I'm not going to have any sort of legacy. But if I could just make people think twice before acting like assholes because of some stupid fucking idiology, it would be worth it.

Threating a fucking kid because he was right? The fucking school board permiting that shit to go down, permiting the teacher to lie about it and get caught, and then taking steps to insure that no one else will get caught.

I just... I just don't understand how people can be so fucking awful. I don't get how so many people can do such horible shit.

How many forumers here can't be themselfs, because thier parents would kick them out? What the fuck is that? Why the fuck should they care? Is it anything other than fucking religion and fear of what the fucking Joneses will think? Murders and assaults because of sexuality? How the fuck can people justify that to themself?

The sheer coruption and depravity that is our govenment? The total fucking joke that our legal system has become. The inablity of the leaders of this country to fucking make anythng like a rational decision? Priorties so fucked up that we make criminal out of millions for no fucking reason at all.

I just don't understand it. How the fuck can this country be this fucked up? The total lack of empathy and reason... guh... I just don't know.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Charlie_Foxtrot2Charlie_Foxtrot2 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Well, that site's full of stupid.

Charlie_Foxtrot2 on
    logo%20graf%201.jpg
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I say it once and I will say it again, I laugh at american and your fundie problem. :P

Run to Canada before the giant wall around america is built.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Fuck! Now crosswalk is essentially physically unreadable. Shitty netcode, ahoy!

Fencingsax on
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    "If your original Hebrew disagrees with my original King James --- your original Hebrew is wrong. If your original Hebrew agrees with my original King James, your original Hebrew is right."
    That's right, the divinely inspired word of god is only divinely inspired when it says what I think it should!
    There are King-James–only people who believe that the translation was divinely inspired.

stilist on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    You know who I blame for Fundamentalism?

God.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    New Limed post, y'all.
    I maed poast at Limed recently, too. We're better than these fools, Grace.

Hacksaw on
    edited February 2007
    I can't post at lime, but if I could, I wouldn't have a new post.

Kusuguttai on
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    redx wrote:
    no... but it is not the christians fault that some of thier member are horible people. Their faith doesn't really tell them to do that. Jesus taught a message of love and peace.

:roll:

I'm just so sick of it.

I don't want to be like them. I don't want to hate people because of thier belifes. It is soooo fucking wrong, and has led to sooo many of the worlds problems.

Deep down inside, I really just want to get a couple of rifles, and start tracking these people down. Start fixing the world one asshole at a time. I'm not doing shit with my life. I'm not going to have any sort of legacy. But if I could just make people think twice before acting like assholes because of some stupid fucking idiology, it would be worth it.

Threating a fucking kid because he was right? The fucking school board permiting that shit to go down, permiting the teacher to lie about it and get caught, and then taking steps to insure that no one else will get caught.

I just... I just don't understand how people can be so fucking awful. I don't get how so many people can do such horible shit.

How many forumers here can't be themselfs, because thier parents would kick them out? What the fuck is that? Why the fuck should they care? Is it anything other than fucking religion and fear of what the fucking Joneses will think? Murders and assaults because of sexuality? How the fuck can people justify that to themself?

The sheer coruption and depravity that is our govenment? The total fucking joke that our legal system has become. The inablity of the leaders of this country to fucking make anythng like a rational decision? Priorties so fucked up that we make criminal out of millions for no fucking reason at all.

I just don't understand it. How the fuck can this country be this fucked up? The total lack of empathy and reason... guh... I just don't know.

Everything is going to work out fine. You'll see.

Shinto on
  • Charlie_Foxtrot2Charlie_Foxtrot2 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Drez wrote:

Jackasses who can't shut the hell up.

Charlie_Foxtrot2 on
    logo%20graf%201.jpg
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Loren, I have some news that you might find very interesting . . .
    FSTDT wrote:
    Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

Andrew_Jay on
    edited February 2007
    Drez wrote:

Jackasses who can't shut the hell up.

aka God.

Fucker can yap.

Drez on
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    Andrew_Jay wrote:
    FSTDT wrote:
    Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

:o

<
    Choking on his laughter.

Shinto on
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Drez wrote:

God.

Honestly, the religion isn't the problem. Nor is the faith. The problem is the dogma. And humans and humans alone are to blame for that.

Jragghen on
    edited February 2007
    Nooooooooo.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited February 2007
    Every female, beginning at the age of thirteen, completed at age eighteen, should receive training on how to be supportive, submissive wives to their future husbands. This would effectively rid society of feminism, which is nothing but psychological terrorism. Every female should be taught their equal status with men, while recognizing there are differences in roles between the sexes.

Ironyyyyy ...

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Shinto wrote:
    Andrew_Jay wrote:
    FSTDT wrote:

:o

<
    Choking on his laughter.

that one grabbed my attention too

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    Every female, beginning at the age of thirteen, completed at age eighteen, should receive training on how to be supportive, submissive wives to their future husbands. This would effectively rid society of feminism, which is nothing but psychological terrorism. Every female should be taught their equal status with men, while recognizing there are differences in roles between the sexes.

Cognitive dissonanceeeee ...

Elendil on
    edited February 2007
    Some are more equal than others.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited February 2007
    These ads for "The Astronaut Farmer" may be the worst thing I've ever seen.

Drez on
    edited February 2007
    I like the girl who says that she will not high-five boys just in case the boy she high-fives is the one God intended her to marry, so she will be truly pure when they touch for the first time on their wedding night.

Also, the people who are like, "If atheists are ever in the majority, they will kill us all gruesomely since they are evil. But fortunately, we are the majority - so let's kill all the atheists gruesomely!"

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.