Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Horrible Stuff That You Have Done", by ElJeffe

TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosiRegistered User regular
edited February 2009 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Tofystedeth has reported a post.

Reason:
ElJeffe brings the decibel wars to a whole new level.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Posted by: ElJeffe

Original Content:
Last night I was parked at a stop-light when I heard the four horsemen of the apocalypse thundering up the road behind me. I turned my head and found it was actually just some doof in a lowered, hydraulic-ed, ugly, green car. Windows down, blasting some shitty hip-hop at crazy volume. Throb-throb-throb, and Jesus fuck was it annoying.

I left that light - little faster than strictly necessary, trying to evade the cosmic noise-fest in the adjacent lane - and hit the next one. Boom--chukka-boom-boom, here comes the Green Noise Machine once more. And so in one of my less mature moments, I grabbed a CD, popped it in my CD player, rolled down the windows, and cranked my own stereo up to 11.

It was a Wiggles CD

I forced everyone within probably a quarter-mile radius to listen to TOOT TOOT CHUGGA CHUGGA BIG RED CAR. I think my own ears started bleeding. And the gentleman in the offending car was none too pleased; he flipped me off.

And my ears hurt for awhile.

But I am unrepentant.

Tofystedeth on
steam_sig.png