Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Is it wrong to fuck your hot cousin?

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel Deus Vult! OsloRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    I have a shitty moustache and a neck beard right now.

Edit: Ladies!

I'm trying to grow a beard! I'm pretty sure I can't, though

It's starting to look gross (although I am shaving the neck)
    pics or it never happened

one of the biggest problems with me growing facial hair is that it grows in really light blonde (mostly, there are some red parts) so unless the lighting is right you can't see it at all. so i can't really take pictures!

last time i tried to grow a beard it got really gross looking, but this time i'm trying to keep it in check by trimming the parts the grow faster. it's only been like two weeks now

my dad keeps making fun of me
    just work on a mustache, you're pretty much required to have one if you're serious about being a cop

1.3522139!img3522117.jpg

This is pretty much the facial hair that I can grow. This man is not me though.

Fuck off and die.
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Living In Fear. Year Of The Tiger.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Whenever I try to grow a beard it looks like I smeared chocolate ice cream on my chin.

Or poop.

AEKTl9K.png
  • Platypus BeirutPlatypus Beirut Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Okay, then give me some tips on how to get laid. I want to become a better person.

• HozHoz Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Guy's facial hair makes him look like a pedo but he has no stache.

Miracle of style.

• Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Pony wrote: »
    someone want to give me a handjob or something i ain't gotten any in a while

sup

• Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Belruel wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    Please tell me why you have such fond memories of teenage sex. I think I would feel pretty embarrassed by now if I had had sex with a classmate.
    trentsteel wrote:
    Also teenage sex diid suck. All lyin' there, thrusting slowly, staring at each other all scared.
    That's how I picture it.
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    i'm 22 and I'm still a virgin. I'm glad I didn't have sex as a teen. Teenage sex must be shitty.
    Sex is awesome. Go have sex right now.
    I'm at college but my field of study isn't very sexy.

Dude all your doing is justifying why you haven't gotten laid yet with what you think is a good reason.

Teenage sex aint better than sex now, but that's cause everyone was all trying to figure it out. When you finally have sex you're probably going to blow your load early on her stomach or something, I know a dude that did that. Except he did it when he was 17 so you know, it wasn't that embarrassing.
    exactly, teenage sex is awkward because it is new. no matter when you start it will be new, but now you are raising the chances that she will be experienced and will laugh her ass off at you
    my biggest fear right here

• vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Okay, then give me some tips on how to get laid. I want to become a better person.

Bathe and shave regularly, and dress decently. Plus, don't be a douchebag. I don't know if you are a douchebag, but if so, stop being one.

It's not really rocket science.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I don't like that my teenaged cousin is having sex because I worry she won't take proper precautions

• Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Pony I thought you were gettin' hitched how come we gotta jerk you off

• KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    I have a shitty moustache and a neck beard right now.

Edit: Ladies!

I'm trying to grow a beard! I'm pretty sure I can't, though

It's starting to look gross (although I am shaving the neck)
    pics or it never happened

one of the biggest problems with me growing facial hair is that it grows in really light blonde (mostly, there are some red parts) so unless the lighting is right you can't see it at all. so i can't really take pictures!

last time i tried to grow a beard it got really gross looking, but this time i'm trying to keep it in check by trimming the parts the grow faster. it's only been like two weeks now

my dad keeps making fun of me
    just work on a mustache, you're pretty much required to have one if you're serious about being a cop

i said that to my dad. he asked me why i was growing a beard and i said "to see if i can"

he said "you can't. i can't grow a beard. i can grow a mustache." and i said "that's because you were a cop and it was a requirement." and then he said, "no. actually yeah pretty much every police officer in the 70s had a mustache."

2mzmv83.jpg
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Please tell me why you have such fond memories of teenage sex. I think I would feel pretty embarrassed by now if I had had sex with a classmate.
    trentsteel wrote:
    Also teenage sex diid suck. All lyin' there, thrusting slowly, staring at each other all scared.
    That's how I picture it.
    i'm 22 and I'm still a virgin. I'm glad I didn't have sex as a teen. Teenage sex must be shitty.

Dude all your doing is justifying why you haven't gotten laid yet with what you think is a good reason.

Teenage sex aint better than sex now, but that's cause everyone was all trying to figure it out. When you finally have sex you're probably going to blow your load early on her stomach or something, I know a dude that did that. Except he did it when he was 17 so you know, it wasn't that embarrassing.
    exactly, teenage sex is awkward because it is new. no matter when you start it will be new, but now you are raising the chances that she will be experienced and will laugh her ass off at you

You guys are making it seem like sex is a sport. You don't need training, things come pretty naturally.

Spoiler:
  • QuestionMarkManQuestionMarkMan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    I'm 6'4''

ladies

115 lbs
    ?
    Are you 6'4'' and 115 pounds? Are you like, dying?
    Wombat!! wrote: »
    H^5 QMark, me too!
    what size feet do you have

Mens 11s -> 11.5 depending on brand.
    14s

ladies

woha woha woha. Do that distance between the tip of your thumb to the tip of your pointer finger thing.

That one makes me look better.
    I don't have a ruler. Why, how big is yours?

Averylistensig_zpsbaf5e2c6.gif
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Living In Fear. Year Of The Tiger.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    someone want to give me a handjob or something i ain't gotten any in a while

sup
    I KNEW IT!
    I'm sure wiggin will gargle your gravy

just kidding wiggin, we coo

AEKTl9K.png
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »
    trentsteel wrote:
    That's how I picture it.

You guys are making it seem like sex is a sport. You don't need training, things come pretty naturally.

If your first time was not at least somewhat awkward and uncomfortable then colour me surprised.

The reproductive instincts are natural. Making it enjoyable for both people is not.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I don't like that my teenaged cousin is having sex because I worry she won't take proper precautions

My younger cousin has a baby now!

4484-7718-8470
    edited February 2009
    trentsteel wrote:
    That's how I picture it.

Success and enjoyment for the involved parties is significantly more likely to happen if you have experience.

Fuck off and die.
    edited February 2009
    IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES

GRAB A DRINK GRAB A GLASS

AFTER THAT I GRAB YO ASS

AEKTl9K.png
  • Platypus BeirutPlatypus Beirut Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    trentsteel wrote:
    That's how I picture it.

I'm not American. I'm feeling the culture gap.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    man, I just had a really good pastrami panini with cuban bread, mustard and swiss

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Quit being mean to the virgin.

http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Tip 1) Stop thinking getting laid will make you become a better person!

Tip 2) Stop with all the bullshit excuses!

• MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I'm 6'4''

ladies

115 lbs
    ?
    Are you 6'4'' and 115 pounds? Are you like, dying?

No

I was making fun of you.

obviously I'm a failure

I'm 6'3" and about 175.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    so trent what happened

• JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    vsove wrote: »

Bathe and shave regularly, and dress decently. Plus, don't be a douchebag. I don't know if you are a douchebag, but if so, stop being one.

It's not really rocket science.

Memorize a bunch of jokes, of all different styles. They are great ice breakers and silence killers.

Spoiler:
  • matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Guys this thread has gotten to nigh-100 pages in less than 24 hours.

I love our priorities

edited February 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    man, I just had a really good pastrami panini with cuban bread, mustard and swiss

I just had a Big Mac and some Chicken McNuggets

2mzmv83.jpg
  • EvanderEvander Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Stop thinking getting laid will make you become a better person!

No one thinks THAT. It's the flip.

georgersig.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Keith's so fat

AEKTl9K.png
    edited February 2009
    SLIP HER SOME DICK AT A WEDDING

Fuck off and die.
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    trentsteel wrote:
    That's how I picture it.

Wow Jigrah, are you saying your first ever time was perfect and all it was were rocket ships taking off and trains entering tunnels.

You stud you.

• bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Campion wrote: »

My younger cousin has a baby now!

noo damnit

I made her promise to always use condoms but she also promised god in catholic school she wouldn't have sex

not that that ever works, but still.

• HozHoz Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    No

I was making fun of you.

obviously I'm a failure

I'm 6'3" and about 175.
    What?

Where were you when I was defending the honor of lanky people?

• FishmanFishman I find your lack of imperial stormtroopers disturbingRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So, to bring this back on topic before the lock, the question of whether or not Trent should nail his cousin now depends on:

A) a public quorum on whether she is actually hot or not (AKA pics pls)
    b) the level of experience between the sheets of said participants
    c) whether or not his cousin is Larlar

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    Hail to thee, Lightbringer.
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

couldn't at least get wendy's?

STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • QuestionMarkManQuestionMarkMan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Two all-beef patties

Averylistensig_zpsbaf5e2c6.gif
  • matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Woo there it is

• MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    matthias00 wrote: »
    Guys this thread has gotten to nigh-100 pages in less than 24 hours.

I love our priorities

Discussion speed increases exponentially as the topic approaches DONGS LOL

edited February 2009
    Two all-beef patties
    i bet you can describe trent's cousin's tits that way

AEKTl9K.png
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I considered myself pretty close to getting with a great lady, on my 18th no less.

Then in swoops a "friend" who tries to "help", after some bullshit he takes her on a walk and oh wow now he has her number and is inviting her to parties and she is suddenly cold towards me.

sig-1.jpg
    edited February 2009

couldn't at least get wendy's?

had coupons for Mickey Ds

Buy 1 Get 1 on Big Macs and $2.99 for 20 chicken mcnuggets

i don't care if they're not that great, that's a fuckin deal

2mzmv83.jpg
This discussion has been closed.