Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Is it wrong to fuck your hot cousin?

• Peter EbelPeter Ebel Building an empire OsloRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Haha, you suck!

Fuck off and die.
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    Okay, then give me some tips on how to get laid. I want to become a better person.

Tip 1) Stop thinking getting laid will make you become a better person!

Tip 2) Stop with all the bullshit excuses!

If you make it your focus to get laid and have never done so before, you will likely fail! Because you'll be thinking about it, and that will destroy your confidence/make you come off a lot creepier than you might otherwise.

If you simply accept that if it happens great, if not great, then you will likely have infinitely more success. This is proven through all sorts of science I'm sure.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Also sex is a sport. I'm way better now than when I was in high school. Most of it is guessing what the girl likes though. Also exercise helps with the stamina.

http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• QuestionMarkManQuestionMarkMan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Two all-beef patties
    i bet you can describe trent's cousin's tits that way
    throw some special sauce in there

Averylistensig_zpsbaf5e2c6.gif
  • EvanderEvander Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I considered myself pretty close to getting with a great lady, on my 18th no less.

Then in swoops a "friend" who tries to "help", after some bullshit he takes her on a walk and oh wow now he has her number and is inviting her to parties and she is suddenly cold towards me.

dudes really need to beat each other up over cock-blocking more often

too many guys just think it's okay to step in if they think that they might have a better chance than their buddy. Even if they DO have a better chance, it still isn't cool. It is an issue of respect

georgersig.jpg
  • FishmanFishman I find your lack of Hail Hydra! disturbingRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    trentsteel wrote: »
    Also sex is a sport. I'm way better now than when I was in high school. Most of it is guessing what the girl likes though. Also exercise helps with the stamina.

Not to mention the flexibility.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Living Proof That Sometimes Friends Are Mean.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    man, I just had a really good pastrami panini with cuban bread, mustard and swiss

I just had a Big Mac and some Chicken McNuggets

couldn't at least get wendy's?

had coupons for Mickey Ds

Buy 1 Get 1 on Big Macs and $2.99 for 20 chicken mcnuggets

i don't care if they're not that great, that's a fuckin deal
    don't let anybody tell you that McNuggets aren't great

because that is some dank ass shit

SPJbSps.png
  • VeretasVeretas Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »

You guys are making it seem like sex is a sport. You don't need training, things come pretty naturally.

Wow Jigrah, are you saying your first ever time was perfect and all it was were rocket ships taking off and trains entering tunnels.

You stud you.

Was it that terrible for the majority of you? I mean even if you finish quickly round two is just around the corner.

Spoiler:
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I considered myself pretty close to getting with a great lady, on my 18th no less.

Then in swoops a "friend" who tries to "help", after some bullshit he takes her on a walk and oh wow now he has her number and is inviting her to parties and she is suddenly cold towards me.

there was this hot girl in high school that apparently wanted to have sex with me but my friend didn't tell me until she was unavailable because he wanted to fuck her so bad

• JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Campion wrote: »
    I don't like that my teenaged cousin is having sex because I worry she won't take proper precautions

My younger cousin has a baby now!

noo damnit

I made her promise to always use condoms but she also promised god in catholic school she wouldn't have sex

not that that ever works, but still.

boys wear the condoms, not the girls

bar-cc-1.jpg
  • BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hoz wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    No

I was making fun of you.

obviously I'm a failure

I'm 6'3" and about 175.
    What?

Where were you when I was defending the honor of lanky people?

no pedostache i suppose

3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Now let this thread die to end my terrible shame forever.

http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

edited February 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    I don't like that my teenaged cousin is having sex because I worry she won't take proper precautions

noo damnit

I made her promise to always use condoms but she also promised god in catholic school she wouldn't have sex

I've made a huge mistake.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood Living Proof That Sometimes Friends Are Mean.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

there was this hot girl in high school that apparently wanted to have sex with me but my friend didn't tell me until she was unavailable because he wanted to fuck her so bad
    I hope he's not still your friend

because that shit is grounds for murder, or at least manslaughter

SPJbSps.png
    edited February 2009
    i don't want to have sex because i'm irish catholic and we have to have babies every time

• The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Evander wrote: »

too many guys just think it's okay to step in if they think that they might have a better chance than their buddy. Even if they DO have a better chance, it still isn't cool. It is an issue of respect

I have been crushing on her for a while, and had my arm around her for the majority of the party.

He actually said "If you don't kiss her tonight I will"
    Then proceded to hang around her like glue for the rest of the night

sig-1.jpg
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2009
    Yes, yes I would fuck my female cousin.

clowninthewoods.png
  • CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Tips to starting sexual activity: kiss someone. Kissing is awesome!

4484-7718-8470
  • Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Now let this thread die to end my terrible shame forever.

Quick move it to the Chatlog and preserve his shame.

bO0v7.png
    edited February 2009

nah, he wasn't a close friend, just some dude i'd talk to at school. i don't hold it against him, though!

just knowing that the opportunity was there is enough to give me confidence!!

• RobchamRobcham Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
  • Platypus BeirutPlatypus Beirut Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Quit being mean to the virgin.
    I didn't get hazed when I was new to the forums, so I guess it's okay.

• BelruelBelruel naw Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

this is what the awkward homely guys say

3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2009
    I would do her in ways that would make god cringe.

clowninthewoods.png
    edited February 2009

nah, he wasn't a close friend, just some dude i'd talk to at school. i don't hold it against him, though!

wait hold on.

i thought you were gay.

SPJbSps.png
    edited February 2009
    Quit being mean to the virgin.
    I didn't get hazed when I was new to the forums, so I guess it's okay.

Nobody cares that you're a virgin, what matters is that you attempt to justify it. The big thing - it doesn't need to be justified, but you doing so makes you an easy target.

WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • EvanderEvander Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

noo damnit

girls can still insist on condom usage

it is not like they are not allowed to talk once the couple enters the bedroom/car backseat/alley/dance floor

georgersig.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

You guys are making it seem like sex is a sport. You don't need training, things come pretty naturally.

Wow Jigrah, are you saying your first ever time was perfect and all it was were rocket ships taking off and trains entering tunnels.

You stud you.

Was it that terrible for the majority of you? I mean even if you finish quickly round two is just around the corner.

Didn't actually finish!

He was as far I could tell injury free but couldn't cross the finish line!

I know another dude that couldn't get it up at all.

Another that finished before he got it in.

Lets face it though, everyone's better at sex once they've had a few gos, it's all down to practice.

• RobchamRobcham Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Belruel wrote: »

Not really, no.

bar-cc-1.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter if you want to talk to me look elsewhere.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

wait hold on.

i thought you were gay.

Ditto

• Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

wait hold on.

i thought you were gay.
    no just small.

4445.gif
  • DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Does somebody go out into the park and pull up the dinosaurs' skirts?Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009

So does mine. She has two kids. I don't think she's even 20, yet.

• HozHoz Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Tips to starting sexual activity: kiss someone. Kissing is awesome!
    I'll go try that on the campus parking lot.

• JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Belruel wrote: »

No just guys that aren't super aggressive and looking for more then sex.

Girls are easy if you don't mind throwing yourself at them and clearly showing you just want to bang.

Spoiler:
  • The Black HunterThe Black Hunter Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Right now I'm just shitty because there is no communication on her part and also she just went camping with friends seperate from mine till saturday so I am sitting here stuck

sig-1.jpg
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

noo damnit

she can put the condom on the boy

make sure there's a damn condom in general

• FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So, what if one lives in area where a great number of people, guys and girls, are, to put it gently, uttter sleazoids who you'd never want to bone? What then?

"If anyone tried to steal your WAX LIPS, you would eat their eyeballs and deliver an angry lecture into their empty sockets." Hearts Boxcars, The Midnight Crew
This discussion has been closed.