As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Would it make Metalbourne happy if I [CHAT] in his breakfast cereal?

• srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »
    So I'll treat you like an idiot if I want to, and you can continue on feeling like your life has no meaning and not hanging out with your lack of friends.
    k, cool.

And it's just a brief feeling of "non-meaning" every so often. Most of the time I feel great.

But thanks for making a jab at my hard time making friends. Too bad I don't now anything personal about you to rub salt in.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • BetelgeuseBetelgeuse Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hey NaC, you may not have gotten through to srsizzy, but you managed to elicit a completely coherent and somewhat properly punctuated set of sentences from Loomdun. Wow, nice work. Loomdun, talk like that a little more often okay?

Betelgeuse on
  • PROXPROX Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Today I finished making Sword Dog 3. And now i gotta do some valentines thing or something or prepare for GDC or do a proper finish on ND's birthday present.

PROX on
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Well I don't understand sarcasm very well. :<

Edit: woah I diddd make a normal sentence for once

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited February 2009
    Betelgeuse wrote: »
    Hey NaC, you may not have gotten through to srsizzy, but you managed to elicit a completely coherent and somewhat properly punctuated set of sentences from Loomdun. Wow, nice work. Loomdun, talk like that a little more often okay?
    :|
    He got through to me perfectly fine. I just happen to disagree. Amazing how I have that freedom.

Oh man, I'm so sick of this totp crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opJj6Fq2g_U

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
    edited February 2009
    I didn't mean that as anything against you, srsizzy, I know you don't have to agree with anything we say. Don't feel like you have to explain yourself here.

Betelgeuse on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    srsizzy wrote: »
    NotACrook wrote: »
    So I'll treat you like an idiot if I want to, and you can continue on feeling like your life has no meaning and not hanging out with your lack of friends.
    k, cool.

And it's just a brief feeling of "non-meaning" every so often. Most of the time I feel great.

But thanks for making a jab at my hard time making friends. Too bad I don't now anything personal about you to rub salt in.

I apparently have no willpower, and even with betel constantly begging me not to reply to you, I did anyways.

I am serious, I woke up with a pm from her saying "DON'T DO IT".

So there's that.

Although I tried hard, I wasn't the best Marine.

I am terrible at keeping in touch with my dad.

I never went to college, so have had to work harder and longer just to get a decent job.

I flirt with basically every female I meet.

I am usually incapable of making a solid strong post without throwing some ad hominem at the end to wrap things up.

I really like the broadway musical Rent.

I used to be really bad at my finances and I still let bills go unpaid just because I forget about them sometime.

I am horribly flawed, not terribly attractive, only of an average intelligence, not remarkable in one particular field, choosing to be mediocre in a wide variety of things, and I have an awful singing voice.

And yet I'm very happy in my life, I wake up refreshed and eager every morning and I have more friends than I can keep up with, so I guess, take your best shot, man.

NotASenator on
  • Red_ArremerRed_Arremer Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hey NaC. You're a dickhole. The scientific term for dickhole is mieta. Quit being a mieta. This is the damn internet.

::Science::

Red_Arremer on
  • Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    You know, you don't need to post irrelevant videos on the top of the page. It isn't like it is part of some sort of canonized forum law.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
    edited February 2009
    Hey NaC. You're a dickhole. The scientific term for dickhole is mieta. Quit being a mieta. This is the damn internet.

::Science::

Hey, you learn something new every day.

Do you know the etymology of the word?

NotASenator on
    edited February 2009
    Forbe! wrote: »
    You know, you don't need to post irrelevant videos on the top of the page. It isn't like it is part of some sort of canonized forum law.
    It is in MY book.

I like to think it keeps Loomy happy.

Man, NaC, you're just the cleverest leaf in the bunch.

srsizzy on
  • MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I had 3 ideas for the art challenge this morning, I should really see one of them through.

Mustang on
    edited February 2009
    srsizzy wrote: »
    Forbe! wrote: »
    It is in MY book.

It should be noted that his book doesn't actually exist, so it can't be quantified.

It's really more like an idea book.

8-)

NotASenator on
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Oh, NAC.

ChicoBlue on
    edited February 2009
    Tell me how much you hate me, Chico.

NotASenator on
    edited February 2009
    I don't know if your science can properly quantify my hate for you, NAC.

ChicoBlue on
    edited February 2009
    Chico, tell him that science is fake.

Betelgeuse on
    edited February 2009
    Can you guys just kiss and make up or something? I mean let's face it, what you're are arguing over is pretty fucking rediculous.

Mustang on
    edited February 2009
    Can you guys stop playing mediator already? It's clearly not doing a lick of good!

Betelgeuse on
  • Red_ArremerRed_Arremer Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I think the etymology stems from people who are stabbed there saying a rough onomatopoeia of "MI ETA!!!"

Red_Arremer on
    edited February 2009
    Betelgeuse wrote: »
    Can you guys stop playing mediator already? It's clearly not doing a lick of good!

Ok fuck it, rage on.

Mustang on
    edited February 2009
    In the age old battle between test tubes and togas, I fall into the test tube camp.

Why?

Because one day science will deliver to me a sex bot.

And what will puff puff philosophizing deliver to me?

Whether or not I should fuck the sex bot.

And yes. I should.

Because I want to bust a nut in a robot.

ChicoBlue on
    edited February 2009
    Mustang, I think you missed the part where that discussion ended like a page or two ago.

NotASenator on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    In the age old battle between test tubes and togas, I fall into the test tube camp.

Why?

And yes. I should.

I just tore the all the pages out of a bible, printed out this post, and stuck it in place of the missing pages

Metalbourne on
  • lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    edited February 2009
    Well this thread has been moving along pretty quickly and I also would like to bust a nut in a robot.

Mustang on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Im totally going to buy a french maid robot.

Metalbourne on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Why?

And yes. I should.

there could be a forum

where only ChicoBlue posts

I would read it religiously

Tam on
  • RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Lets all calm down here and find a common goal alright? I think I've figured out what all this conflict is about.

Bacon is a dick and we all hate him

RubberAC on
    edited February 2009
    PS the news of Sword Dog 3 went sadly unnoticed and needs more attention
    eagerly awaiting

RubberAC on
    edited February 2009
    RubberAC wrote: »
    PS the news of Sword Dog 3 went sadly unnoticed and needs more attention
    eagerly awaiting

eagerly awaiting what

Tam on
    edited February 2009
    Sword Dog 3 attention, I assume.

Mustang on
    edited February 2009
    oh right, well I played it and I am angry at PROX

not because it wasn't enjoyable; he knows why

Tam on
    edited February 2009
    i totally forgot to say sword dog 4 didn't I
    wooooooops

RubberAC on
    edited February 2009
    Sword Dog 4 is next gen dude. I hear they're gonna just keep pushing back the release date like crazy, and the finished product will just end up being a disappointment.

Don't you pay attention to how sequels work?

srsizzy on
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    lyrium wrote: »
    loomy.jpg

WOOOOOO

Loomdun on
    splat
  • crawdaddiocrawdaddio Tacoma, WARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2009

Why?

And yes. I should.

I know I'm incredibly late in doing so, but I would also like to take the time to express how much I love what you said, there.

crawdaddio on
  • desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Seven pages ago I offered to shut you all up with offers of cake.

Seven pages! WHY WOULDN'T YOU PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH?!

edit: oh and milk was awesome. sean penn, what an actor. And james franco. No man should be allowed to exude that much beauty.

desperaterobots on
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    That was the gayest movie I've ever seen.
    and one of the best ;-)

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    So watching S_O and Jan's brilliant Next Generation edits has gotten me vaguely interested in Star Trek. I mean, I've tried watching individual episodes of TNG and some of the other shows in the past, but it's always seemed generally really dull, and always made me feel like I was missing whatever the big picture was needed to made the whole thing interesting.

Now it looks like CBS has the original series up on online. Is any of it going to do anything to enlighten me to what the hubbub is all about? Or is it just going to make me think the whole thing is really dumb?

Angel_of_Bacon on
This discussion has been closed.