As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]Ball II: Chat Harder

• BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    So I'm not sure who gets today's golden facepalm award: "Finely honed rape skill" or "I'm not a misogynist! I love bitches!"

im voting for the second one.

I didn't see the second one. :/
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=9053274&postcount=1218

Bama on
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So I'm not sure who gets today's golden facepalm award: "Finely honed rape skill" or "I'm not a misogynist! I love bitches!"

im voting for the second one.

I didn't see the second one. :/
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=9053274&postcount=1218
    Logic indeed.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
    edited February 2009
    But yea, today has served as a reminder of why we have representative government and due process of law.

Bama on
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Can I get a link to the finely honed rape skill post?

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    I don't understand why the guy that posted the story got infracted. He wasn't inciting the riot, Logic was. Dark.Warrior or whatever also condoned the actions. The guy that posted the story was just adding something horrible to a thread about horrible things.

But whatever, I'm not a mod.

Also, Eye For An Eye thread rocks.

JustinSane07 on
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So I'm here watching my niece while my sister inlaw is at the store, door rings, and two hot girls my age are there, asking if my sister inlaw is here.

No she's at the store.

Oh well we just wanted to do give her this new copy of the watch tower

Freaking crap Jehovas Witnesses, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR TWO HOTTEST MEMBERS AND TEMPT ME LIKE THIS?

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
    edited February 2009
    Can I get a link to the finely honed rape skill post?
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showpost.php?p=9055735&postcount=43

Bama on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    That's how they get you.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    edited February 2009
    It's not about tempting you, it's about tempting them.

Bama on
  • LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So, PAX Pre-Registration is open.

Should I go?

Are you going?

LaOs on
    edited February 2009

Its about BOTH

Element Brian on

Arch,
    edited February 2009
    Bama is on top of the terrible posts today... links and errythin'

wazilla on
    edited February 2009

I mean, I guess if you want to run the risk of not having a birthday party ever again go for it.

It's the worst when that couple that usually does it brings their little snot nosed kid around and go "See if you were a JW your kid could be as well behaved as ours."

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hmm. It's raining.

japan on
    edited February 2009
    bowen wrote: »

I mean, I guess if you want to run the risk of not having a birthday party ever again go for it.

It's the worst when that couple that usually does it brings their little snot nosed kid around and go "See if you were a JW your kid could be as well behaved as ours."
    Maybe you're misunderstanding me. I'm not saying he should become a JW. I'm saying those girls should un-become JWs.

Bama on
    edited February 2009
    I agree.

He's just going to have to be very convincing. And by convincing I mean treat them like the bitches they are. MIRITE?!

Yeah but what the fuck is up with WT, have you guys ever thumbed through it for the hell of it?

bowen on
    edited February 2009
    HEY ALL ISN'T IT GREAT TO BE A JW?! Is the entire book.

bowen on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    bear is driving car

MikeMan on
    edited February 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    bear is driving car
    how can this be?

Bama on
    edited February 2009
    japan wrote: »
    Hmm. It's raining.
    bear is driving car
    how can this be?
    Feels like... hope.

wazilla on
    edited February 2009
    I hate picking part upgrades.

I think rationally about it, and decide I can get something nice, mid-range, and sensible for a reasonable amount of money. Then I realise that it's only like £10 more to go up a model. And if I'm going to do that I might as well step up two models for only a little bit more. And then I can get that upgrade for just a little bit more still.

I have poor impulse control.

japan on
    edited February 2009
    The important thing to remember is that if you go too big then it's a real bitch to buy pants.

Bama on
    edited February 2009
    The important thing to remember is that if you go too big then it's a real bitch to buy pants.

I'm sure I can find a tailor willing to stitch in an extra leg.

japan on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

I think rationally about it, and decide I can get something nice, mid-range, and sensible for a reasonable amount of money. Then I realise that it's only like £10 more to go up a model. And if I'm going to do that I might as well step up two models for only a little bit more. And then I can get that upgrade for just a little bit more still.

I have poor impulse control.
    I start out looking at a cat with one tail, maybe two, but I end up buying one with nine.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2009
    Corvus wrote: »
    Starcross wrote: »
    I think it was in the horrible thread. I couldn't stay there for long.

Yes. Speaking of things that need to be dipped in acid...

That thread is now on the list of threads that will never be repeated.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Deke Convention: was Horrible Things Thread

I cheated on my girlfriend with a hooker, brosefs. Gooooo Giants

Senjutsu on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    Corvus wrote: »
    Starcross wrote: »
    I think it was in the horrible thread. I couldn't stay there for long.

Yes. Speaking of things that need to be dipped in acid...

That thread is now on the list of threads that will never be repeated.

you keep a record!

gasp, can i see?

Dunadan019 on
    edited February 2009

You have no idea, atleast now I can read it in English instead of before when I only saw it in Spanish, though to be honest, its still just as unintelligible. The thing is, I was tempted to just talk to these girls because, crap their hot. Though, I'm alone in the house and assuming they have the same rules as I did on my mission, then they can't come in the house unless a woman is present.

Element Brian on

Arch,
    edited February 2009
    i don't see what's so wrong with watching a girl get raped

y'all are prudes, it was COLLEGE BABY ANYTHING GOES WOOHOOOO

/beerbong

MikeMan on
    edited February 2009

You have no idea, atleast now I can read it in English instead of before when I only saw it in Spanish, though to be honest, its still just as unintelligible. The thing is, I was tempted to just talk to these girls because, crap their hot. Though, I'm alone in the house and assuming they have the same rules as I did on my mission, then they can't come in the house unless a woman is present.

You could invite them back over to have religious debates. I had a friend that did this legitimately for a class project.

wazilla on
    edited February 2009
    Grrr. Reviews are unhelpful because they all harp on about how the MSRP is twice as high as it should be relative to the competition, when in practice nobody pays any attention to the MSRP and sells them for pretty much the same price.

japan on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

/beerbong

what do you have against beerbongs man!

next you are gonna tell me you shouldn't haze pledges by keeping them in the basement mostly naked for hours standing in a pool of water and force them to drink enough that they get water poisoning and die.

Dunadan019 on
    edited February 2009

You could invite them back over to have religious debates. I had a friend that did this legitimately for a class project.

Thats the 2nd thing that tempted me, most of you know I'm LDS, and man, if theres one thing I couldnt get enough of on my mission, it was throwing down with JW's.

I would especially like to use the part in the back of their bible that says "If someone proves their religion is right, you must join it" which they then try to use that to convince people to join theirs, I like using it against them...

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Grrr. Reviews are unhelpful because they all harp on about how the MSRP is twice as high as it should be relative to the competition, when in practice nobody pays any attention to the MSRP and sells them for pretty much the same price.
    I wonder how often the MSRP is a number made so things look like a bargain.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I've decided that Burger King commercial for the Angry Whopper is cruel and unusual punishment because they show the onion being tortured.

And onions can feel pain.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    edited February 2009

/beerbong

what do you have against beerbongs man!

next you are gonna tell me you shouldn't haze pledges by keeping them in the basement mostly naked for hours standing in a pool of water and force them to drink enough that they get water poisoning and die.
    IT'S WATER YOU DUMASS ITS NOT GOING TO HURT THEM

GROW A BRAIN U MORAN

COLLEGE BABY ANYTHING GOES WOOHOOOO!

MikeMan on
    edited February 2009

Thats the 2nd thing that tempted me, most of you know I'm LDS, and man, if theres one thing I couldnt get enough of on my mission, it was throwing down with JW's.

I would especially like to use the part in the back of their bible that says "If someone proves their religion is right, you must join it" they try to use that to convince people to join theirs, I like using it against them...

But if you prove your religion is right then they have to join it but then once they've joined they would no longer be compelled to be a member of it...

wazilla on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I once had sex with 4 girls at once.

It was cool though since they were on drugs so they didn't know what was happening.

made about 100 bucks selling the tape of it too

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
    edited February 2009
    I once had sex with 4 girls at once.

It was cool though since they were on drugs so they didn't know what was happening.

made about 100 bucks selling the tape of it too

win/win

wazilla on
    edited February 2009

I would especially like to use the part in the back of their bible that says "If someone proves their religion is right, you must join it" which they then try to use that to convince people to join theirs, I like using it against them...
    One of my few pleasures in college was jumping in on a debate between two religious people over which religion was stupider. It was fun to jump in on both sides.

MikeMan on
This discussion has been closed.