As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

YO DAWG WE PUT FAT IN YO EAT SO YOU CAN EAT WHILE YO FAT

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    chico

how much acid have you done

you know

to get where you are?

PiptheFair on
  • Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    chico

how much acid have you done

you know

to get where you are?
    you know that scene at the end of raiders where they put the ark in a crate and it goes in a big warehouse?

imagine all of those crates, only filled with acid.

that is 1/10th of the amount.

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
    edited February 2009
    shit man that's a lot of acid

PiptheFair on
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    man

cookies n cream clusters

oh my god

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • BigBearBigBear If your life had a face, I would punch it. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    My God.

If you think the stuff in this thread so far is bad, you guys should see Suppa's Pizza & Sub Shop in Lowell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKA7lBvmuGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gypO2Bv32uM&feature=related

I actually had the Steak Stick once. With Ranch sauce fer dippin'. It is...eeeuugh.

BigBear on
    edited February 2009
    it's a cheesesteak in fillo dough that's been fried

big whoop

PiptheFair on
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    pip eats 6 a day

because he is fatty mcgee

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Antimatter on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    STEAK STICK, YOU SAY?

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Our state is pretty awesome, BigBear.

I'm glad I live in a college town, though.

MrMonroe on
    edited February 2009
    I'd eat it, it's just nowhere near as ridiculous as meatship or gigantoburger

PiptheFair on
    edited February 2009
    "It looks like a torpedo!"

NO IT DOESN'T IT LOOKS LIKE A PEENER WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

MrMonroe on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    That fat chicken thing is two feet long. It is a full meal for 4 people. Bread bun, mozarella cheese, chicken, chips, more cheese, and tomato sauce. Any man or woman who is capable of eating one of those in its entirety by themselves in one sitting should be executed.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Sounds great though

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Ness445Ness445 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    That fat chicken thing is two feet long. It is a full meal for 4 people. Bread bun, mozarella cheese, chicken, chips, more cheese, and tomato sauce. Any man or woman who is capable of eating one of those in its entirety by themselves in one sitting should be executed.
    executed by steak stick?

Ness445 on
    4445.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Seriously, Pizza in a cone. That is just odd.

Antimatter on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Seperately, yes. 6 inch chicken cheese sub with tomato sauce = yum. small serving of baked chips? Yum.

4 times as much of it with fried chips all put together?

I think there is a commandment against it or something...

Have people forgotten how to stop eating?

I can eat a lot, I'm a reasonably big guy and I work a lot of hours, and hard. But I would be lucky to finish two thirds of that. And probably in a fair amount of pain.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • BigBearBigBear If your life had a face, I would punch it. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Heh, on my first day at UMass Lowell, I think the day before classes started, one of my friends' roommates challenged me to an eating contest, to see who could finish a whole Fat Chicken faster. I lost. Later that night, I heard he took a massive shit.

BigBear on
    edited February 2009
    There's nothing wrong with fried chips

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
    edited February 2009
    Haha, MrMonroe, are you upset because no one's made a dong joke about the Steak Stick yet?

BigBear on
    edited February 2009
    BigBear wrote: »
    Heh, on my first day at UMass Lowell, I think the day before classes started, one of my friends' roommates challenged me to an eating contest, to see who could finish a whole Fat Chicken faster. I lost. Later that night, I heard he took a massive shit.

Are they still talking about closing the Lowell campus? There was a big hullabaloo around here a few years back when it was first mentioned because nobody thought it was reasonable to expect Amherst to absorb another several thousand seasonal residents overnight.

(it's not reasonable)

and edit no, I'm not upset I just think it's ridiculous to say it looks like a "torpedo" when clearly the first thing in everyone's mind when they see that thing is "PEENOR!"

MrMonroe on
  • DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    good lord, I hate half a philly cheese steak from publix today, and I was stuffed. Looking at this thread, literally makes my chest feel tight.

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Yeah, but if like you said you split it between four people, that's only $3 per person. As long as the food itself is at least average quality that's the best value you can get outside of eating at a homeless shelter.

Butler on
    edited February 2009

Except for all the cholesterol.

Baked taste better anyway.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited February 2009

gonna go ahead and say you are dumb and don't actually understand how frying works

PiptheFair on
    edited February 2009

I assume you are talking about potatoes, you filthy redbacks, and yes, homefries is the shit.

MrMonroe on
    edited February 2009
    No, I haven't heard anything about UMass Lowell closing. They did, however, just get a bunch of grants from the National Science Foundation to build a new Nanotechnology center, but students are kinda pissed about it right now because additional costs might drive up tuition and student fees about an extra 1500 bucks.

BigBear on
    edited February 2009

gonna go ahead and say you are dumb and don't actually understand how frying works

Gonna go ahead and say no, actually, perhaps you don't understand how frying works. Frying a porous substance like julienned potatoe in fat causes some of the fat to be absorbed into the potatoe. Which doesn't happen if you bake them. Unless you spray fat all over them before you put them into the oven, in which case why bother.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited February 2009

Gonna go ahead and say no, actually, perhaps you don't understand how frying works. Frying a porous substance like julienned potatoe in fat causes some of the fat to be absorbed into the potatoe. Which doesn't happen if you bake them. Unless you spray fat all over them before you put them into the oven, in which case why bother.

A) only small amounts of fat are absorbed and only if the oil is too cool
    B) unless you are frying in animal fat, which mcdonalds is the only restaurant does anymore, you are not getting cholesterol

please talk out of your ass more

oh, and also, in order for potatoes to get crispy it is necessary to put some fat on

PiptheFair on
    edited February 2009
    and in culinary terms, fat equals flavor

PiptheFair on
    edited February 2009
    Oh shit I work at McDonalds on the night shift.

We use vegetable oil. And guess what? Every couple of hours, we have to top up the fryer vats with more oil. I wonder where the oil that was in there went?

Also, are you seriously trying to claim that animal fats are the only source of cholesterol?

Fat equals flavour? Are you some sort of super idiot?

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009

no he's right

#pipe on
    edited February 2009
    Actually no fat does equal flavor

Thats why good steaks have a decent amount of fat on it

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
    edited February 2009
    So adding fat to a glass of chocolate milk would make it taste better?

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited February 2009
    Oh shit I work at McDonalds on the night shift.

We use vegetable oil. And guess what? Every couple of hours, we have to top up the fryer vats with more oil. I wonder where the oil that was in there went?

Also, are you seriously trying to claim that animal fats are the only source of cholesterol?

keep going

your wrongness fuels me

PiptheFair on
    edited February 2009
    So adding fat to a glass of chocolate would make it taste better?

do you know what makes chocolate?

cocoa butter, sugar and cocoa powder

1 of these is fat

PiptheFair on
    edited February 2009
    Exactly how am I wrong on any of that?

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • guruslothgurusloth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    and in culinary terms, fat equals flavor

if this is true, then I AM DELICIOUS

gurusloth on
    edited February 2009
    So adding fat to a glass of chocolate would make it taste better?

do you know what makes chocolate?

cocoa butter, sugar and cocoa powder

1 of these is fat

1 of those is a product processed form a bean oil. It contains natural fats, but it is not something you would fry chips in.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited February 2009
    my erection is fucking enormous right now fyi

PiptheFair on