As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]making technique!

• Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    D:

So wait would they have sex while other people were in the showers too?

cause...fuckin' brazen

Soon before this couple broke up, this big fat freshman walked in on them while they were doing it. Also know that their behavior was a massive violation of the rules, and if the housing department knew about it, they both would have been expelled from school immediately.

Anyway, the freshman is scarred and angry. So he does some surveilance and sees them going in there the next week, grabs a bucket of ice water, runs in, and dumps it on them. The next thing we saw was the fat freshman running as fast as he could and screaming his lungs out, followed by Mr. Mandingo, stark naked with a still-rigid donger flopping around. They both wind up outside where Mandingo tackles freshy, wipes his hand on his junk, rubs it in freshy's face screaming "SMELL IT YOU VIRGIN BITCH! SMELL IT! SMELL IT!"

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    I'm not a heathen, actually. But hey, when the day of Judgement comes I'll put in a good word for some of you.

As long as your name isn't Obs.

edit: Actually, you can't work for comcast either. It's nothing personal, but it turns out that Satan owns Comcast. Yeah.

Or be me.

Tee hee. You hate me.

You were even all, "Ronaldo should be infracted!"

Yeah I should,

fer kickin' yer ass.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    D:

cause...fuckin' brazen

Soon before this couple broke up, this big fat freshman walked in on them while they were doing it. Also know that their behavior was a massive violation of the rules, and if the housing department knew about it, they both would have been expelled from school immediately.

Anyway, the freshman is scarred and angry. So he does some surveilance and sees them going in there the next week, grabs a bucket of ice water, runs in, and dumps it on them. The next thing we saw was the fat freshman running as fast as he could and screaming his lungs out, followed by Mr. Mandingo, stark naked with a still-rigid donger flopping around. They both wind up outside where Mandingo tackles freshy, wipes his hand on his junk, rubs it in freshy's face screaming "SMELL IT YOU VIRGIN BITCH! SMELL IT! SMELL IT!"

D: isn't strong enough

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I'm not a heathen, actually. But hey, when the day of Judgement comes I'll put in a good word for some of you.

As long as your name isn't Obs.

edit: Actually, you can't work for comcast either. It's nothing personal, but it turns out that Satan owns Comcast. Yeah.

I never claimed to be anything other then a heathen.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    D:

cause...fuckin' brazen

That is fucking amazing. :lol:

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    D:

cause...fuckin' brazen

this is either the best story or the WORST STORY EVER

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    D:

cause...fuckin' brazen

this is either the best story or the WORST STORY EVER

D:

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    My vote might have been "best story" if not for the "only in the pooper" rule.

I think there's just a line there.

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I'm going to put in an extra good word for Hippie though just because that would be so hilarious.

No JC. Hippie is cool, man.
    Oh, Ok, well come on then.

WH: NOOOOOOOOO!

vaderno.jpg

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Sexual assault is never funny.

I don't get it.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

I don't get it.

in the pooper man

POOOPER

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    My vote might have been "best story" if not for the "only in the pooper" rule.

I think there's just a line there.
    ahahahahaha I had already forgotten about that part before he posted that latest story.

oh man

Bama on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I'm going to put in an extra good word for Hippie though just because that would be so hilarious.

No JC. Hippie is cool, man.
    Oh, Ok, well come on then.

WH: NOOOOOOOOO!

vaderno.jpg

You kidding me? I'd be glad to get in, then I'd bitch out God for being a redundant lazy bitch.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

I don't get it.

Schadenfreude. Fatty was asking for it.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

I don't get it.

in the pooper man

POOOPER

Sexual assault is not funny.

In other news re: poopers

Today is Fat Tuesday.

Go out, drink some t3h b33rz, get drunk, and get a [wo]man on top of you.
    onshoulders.jpg

Err ... not what I had in mind, but it's a start.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

I don't get it.

in the pooper man

POOOPER

Sexual assault is not funny.

In other news re: poopers

Today is Fat Tuesday.

Go out, drink some t3h b33rz, get drunk, and get a [wo]man on top of you.
    onshoulders.jpg

Err ... not what I had in mind, but it's a start.

You're being very boring today.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I still remember the sound of Mandingo's bare feet on the tile making that patsquish-patsquish-patsquish sound because his feet were still wet. But there was a third beat in the rhythm there aside from his two feet, his junk slamming against his stomach, which made sort of a "fwappah" sound.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Two weeks ago, I lost the bulk of my female friends in China in a combination twist of fate and poorly planned and executed bridge burning (metaphor. No lives actually lost).

Last weekend, merely by sitting at Starbucks and looking, as one girl called it "cross", I get three new phone numbers and a free lapdance. The dance may seem unrelated, but I'm sure it figures strongly into the causal web. I also got a new contact today as a direct result of one of the others.

Go me.

There's another shoe around here somewhere. I hope to god it's another girl.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    DeShadowC wrote: »

I don't get it.

in the pooper man

POOOPER

my pointless nonsense

You're being very boring today.

It's 11:16, I have time to work on it. I can be even more boring.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Two weeks ago, I lost the bulk of my female friends
    She really hates it when you call her that.

Bama on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Loren what ethnicity are you out of curiosity?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Goddammit. Why couldn't I have been having these discussions when it was actually on t.v.?

I watched Angel a lot, but I was just too young and stupid to get into debates over this.

And now I really need to talk about it, and I'm just too late to the party.

Crap...

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Two weeks ago, I lost the bulk of my female friends in China in a combination twist of fate and poorly planned and executed bridge burning (metaphor. No lives actually lost).

Last weekend, merely by sitting at Starbucks and looking, as one girl called it "cross", I get three new phone numbers and a free lapdance. The dance may seem unrelated, but I'm sure it figures strongly into the causal web. I also got a new contact today as a direct result of one of the others.

Go me.

What in the fuck

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Goddammit. Why couldn't I have been having these discussions when it was actually on t.v.?

I watched Angel a lot, but I was just too young and stupid to get into debates over this.

Crap...

You should watch good TV instead. :P

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    The Raging PlatypusThe Raging Platypus Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Loren is a shining white rock awash in a sea of yellow.

:...:

In my rush to wax poetic about Loren, I have inadvertantly compared him to a urinal cake.

The Raging Platypus on
    Quid wrote: »
    YOU'RE A GOD DAMN PLATYPUS.
    PSN Name: MusingPlatypus
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Crap...

ass kicked.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Crap...

Seriously.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Totally Fucking Awesome.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Crap...
    I just found out this morning that the first two seasons of Buffy are on Hulu so I'm gonna watch those. Sounds like you are further along, though.

Bama on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Loren is a shining white rock awash in a sea of yellow.

:...:

In my rush to wax poetic about Loren, I have inadvertantly compared him to a urinal cake.

Hahahaha

I was just trying to figure out if the girlies were on him due to "ooo foreigner" of if he was just one really suave ass asian dude.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    keke korea micro?

300 apm isn't just something they do in Starcraft.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I still remember the sound of Mandingo's bare feet on the tile making that patsquish-patsquish-patsquish sound because his feet were still wet. But there was a third beat in the rhythm there aside from his two feet, his junk slamming against his stomach, which made sort of a "fwappah" sound.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »

Go me.

What in the fuck

The lapdance was by two other girls. They are not included among the aforementioned numbers I received.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Finally getting around to building a Racing Music playlist.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    WH's Mandingo stories are amazingly hilarious.

Also I'm impressed he managed to keep a hard on going through ice water.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

There's no time for that now!

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Finally getting around to building a Racing Music playlist.

What is being raced?

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Does your "causal web" involve giving away a lot of money?

If not... man what

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Taking a final while coming down with some sort of bug is not an experience I wish to repeat anytime soon.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Again, it's Fat Tuesday.

Go out, liquor up and fornicate.

I expect stories tomorrow.

If you can't liquor up and fornicate, spend the day writing a story about how you did. GAHD.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
This discussion has been closed.