Like a Taco Bell with a KFC in it. Two games in one.
SOLDIERS OF SERA, FELLOW GEARS
GET READY TO CHAINSAW SOME BITCHES
Sodomize your enemies with a chainsaw
Engage in chainsaw battles
Toast them with the flamethrower
Stick them with a poison grenade
Stick a grenade to a wall to use as a proximity mine
Use a downed enemy as a meatshield whilst firing at the enemy then break his neck when he has outlived his usefulness
Flip an enemy over and wail on his face with your fists
11-15 hour long campaign
Play Co-op together while on different difficulties
- Submission/CTF- except the flag has a shotgun
- Guardian - PROTECT THE COLONY!
- Wingman - Goose and Iceman eat your heart out
- King of the Hill
HORDE MODE - Survive and hold a position against 50 waves of increasingly difficult enemies (PROTIP: choose Security as the map)
DLC: Combustible Map Pack
- enjoy maps with environmental dangers, like a map that is quickly sinking into the emulsion. Also some more achievements
DLC: Snowblind Map Pack
- enjoy winter themed maps and a remake of the old Fuel Depot map from Gears 1. Also some more achievements. With this update comes the Gears 2 new ranking system. Now based on levels 1-100. You can never lose xp (unless you quit) only gain it. Achievements at levels 5, 15, 25, 50, and 100
DLC: Dark Corners Map Pack and Bonus Deleted Content
- 7 brand new maps including a return of War Machine from Gears 1 . Also included is a chapter cut from the game in Act IV. Beginning after a certain scene involving Dom's wife, you can either blast your way down a Locust highway to Nexus or choose the stealth option and slip past your enemies. A number of achievements shipped with this update, quite a few centered around Horde.
You now buy all of these maps in a single pack called ALL FRONTS includes all three map packs and the new chapter from campaign for 1600MS points
MARINE! GET UP ON THAT WALL AND TAKE OUT THAT MG42!!
In the fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, the Krauts are at it again. Except this time you get to fight the Japs too.
Fight across the Pacific Theater from Peleliu to Okinawa.
Use a flamethrower to burn your enemies out of the trees.
Fight the Japs to the last breath who will literally do anything and everything to kill you. Especially martyrdom and banzai attacks.
Fight the Nazis across the frozen wastes of Russia.
Battle enemy snipers in a mad dash to nail a Nazi general.
Run over Nazi pigs with a tank, comrade.
Act like a true Soviet and lob molotov cocktails at your capitalist enemies and watch them burn.
In CoD : WaW you get
-4 Person Online Co-op Campaign
-Multiplayer - ranks, perks, prestige et. al
-Nazi Zombie Horde Mode
Nazi Zombie Mode:
CoD WaW has also seen fit to release some DLC
Including two new zombie maps with matching achievements. With cola machines that give out perks! Laser traps!
Excellent for fending off the hordes of the undead and demon dogs. Yes demon dogs. Hellhounds.
PM your gamertag
TOS - Chairman Miaow
Pip the Fair (Al) - PipTheFair (Note: You must call him Al)
Mr. Henry Bemis - FlintlockHMD
CrackedLens - ZombieKyle
Nikolai - Phoberomy
Metzger Meister - Ich Liebeb Hahn
Faricrazy - Faricommie
Futore - Debellum
Pharezon - Pharezon
DrZiplock - DocZiplock
TDOT - TDOTClockKing
vsove - Ozymandyas
Blanket - Blakes V
One Thousand Dicks - CableCarrier
B.C. - QuietMessaih (whines like a bitch)
??? - Smashism
Silent Zero - SilentZero
??? - Banefang
Red Impulse - Red Impulse
Belruel -Kismet FTW or Arutha FTW
I Win Swordfights - Swordfights
Saint Justice - Saint Justice
McCly - McCly
Stationary - Duo2087
Arete - NinjaFrizz
Mages - FruitFkrPrime
verpakeyes - verpa 15
Jives - JilesFTW
Raijin Quickfoot - RAIJINQ
Zombies Tossed My Salad - XeroXero
Forwards Name - Tydidese
Bogey - Bogestrom (sucks at chainsaws)
DeadLegend - EagleEyeCope
Penguin Incarnate - PenguinInc
NotACrook - NotoriousBPG
Graves - Prof G
TheLawinator - TheLawinator
Marcus and His jebus fuck I'm not typing all that shit - Disco Burnout
FortyTwo - JCBFortyTwo
Cymril - Cymril
Meta T Dust - MetaDust
kazhiim - kazhiim
Dadouw (a lonely bastard who starves for attention) - Dadouw
Ramen Noodle - Ramenamen