As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm sorry. It's these [CHAT]yons. They're muddling things up.

srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Artist's Corner
I would not be surprised if this one has been done.

Continuing topic of last thread:
Magnet_4.jpg

alternate: Why Watchmen sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
srsizzy on

• NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    BAM

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Starts With Them, Ends With Us Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    We were talking about levitating dice?

Buckwolfe on
  • srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    MAGNETS

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
    edited March 2009
    If i remember correctly, I was passionately giving my assignment the middle finger.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/

edited March 2009
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    If i remember correctly, I was passionately giving my assignment the middle finger.

Yeah, whatever happened to that?

Buckwolfe on
    edited March 2009
    My assignment or my middle finger?

Nappuccino on

• TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Didn't Projeck use this one already?

Tam on
    edited March 2009
    Mods don't even come to this forum anymore.

I bet we could push the other thread to over 51 and they wouldn't catch on.

ANARCHY!

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    Didn't Projeck use this one already?
    probably

fine!

shit, I'm not a funny person.

srsizzy on
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Buckwolfe wrote: »
    Godfather wrote: »
    Why? Was it not about crack, and therefor an irrelevant title?

It was about this guy who cuts down a tree, makes a rocking chair, and you basically see this chair go through the phases of life with this guy's family. It was astoundingly beautiful because every frame (over 7000) were drawn with pastels.

I have no idea why they called it Crack out of all things.

I dunno why either, but I'm strangely interested to see it now. You got a link?

Honestly i've been looking for a good hour online and so far it's no dice.

It was jaw-droppingly amazing. Also it was a Canadian animation, so whoever's Canadian around here just got some points added to the list.

Godfather on
    edited March 2009
    Why? Was it not about crack, and therefor an irrelevant title?

It was about this guy who cuts down a tree, makes a rocking chair, and you basically see this chair go through the phases of life with this guy's family. It was astoundingly beautiful because every frame (over 7000) were drawn with pastels.

I have no idea why they called it Crack out of all things.

I dunno why either, but I'm strangely interested to see it now. You got a link?

Honestly i've been looking for a good hour online and so far it's no dice.

It was jaw-droppingly amazing. Also it was a Canadian animation, so whoever's Canadian around here just got some points added to the list.

LA MAISON EN PETIT CUBES

Tam on
    edited March 2009
    I'm only Canadian in origin, but not in citizenship. Does that still get me some props?

Buckwolfe on
    edited March 2009
    no

only real true blue canucks

Tam on
    edited March 2009
    Excuse me Rorschach. I'm informing Laurie ninety seconds ago.
    /SE++ Watchmen thread

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    Hey this title's better

it's anagramish

and topical!

Tam on
    edited March 2009
    Tam, what past transgression has caused you to turn against me so?

You're bringing me down, man.

Buckwolfe on
    edited March 2009
    What is it about millions of dots that make a man so frustrated?

Nappuccino on

edited March 2009
    'Cause they out number you?

Buckwolfe on
    edited March 2009
    but i could totally punch them /light them aflame if they attempted an uprising...

Nappuccino on

edited March 2009
    Why can't playing Final Fantasy 9 on my PC be easy?

There's no good games to play! Why do they want me to pay millions of dollars to play new Final Fantasy games! Those pricks!

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    but i could totally punch them /light them aflame if they attempted an uprising...

Prove it....

Buckwolfe on
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    AAAARGH

A friend of mine (really good artist here) and I decided to collaborate...which then turned into a bunch of ideas getting thrown around, and in the end we decided "okay, we're going to grab these people together, and we'll all make an artbook together, etc etc".....and we got all these plans together, including what we're going to do with the book, how it'll be designed, what it'll include.....THE SPECIFIC PROFESSOR to write a forward in the book, perhaps...

(this idea initially started a few months ago)

...and NOW I find out that one of these people we picked to be a part of this....has backed out, is doing her own thing, and is stealing our ideas, and grabbing the people we were going to ask, and is pretty much being a douche.

And she hasn't told me, or my friend yet. We just found out because my friend went up to one of the kids we were going to get to do this book with us, and he was like "oh, 'so-and-so' is doing that exact same thing, with this, this, and this person, and she wants to finish it before the end of spring break".

RAAAAAAAAAGE

NightDragon on
    edited March 2009
    Tam, what past transgression has caused you to turn against me so?

You're bringing me down, man.

hey sonny if you grew up in Canada then you got a valid cultural claim, otherwise...

Also, who is that guy in that Warhammer 40K painting with the blue armor, eye implant, and has a red flag draped over his leg sitting down?
    AAAARGH

A friend of mine (really good artist here) and I decided to collaborate...which then turned into a bunch of ideas getting thrown around, and in the end we decided "okay, we're going to grab these people together, and we'll all make an artbook together, etc etc".....and we got all these plans together, including what we're going to do with the book, how it'll be designed, what it'll include.....THE SPECIFIC PROFESSOR to write a forward in the book, perhaps...

...and NOW I find out that one of these people we picked to be a part of this....has backed out, is doing her own thing, and is stealing our ideas, and grabbing the people we were going to ask, and is pretty much being a douche.

And she hasn't told me, or my friend yet. We just found out because my friend went up to one of the kids we were going to get to do this book with us, and he was like "oh, 'so-and-so' is doing that exact same thing, with this, this, and this person, and she wants to finish it before the end of spring break".

RAAAAAAAAAGE

what a cunt

whoops

misogyny

Tam on
    edited March 2009

Prove it....

But.... but my grade.......

Nappuccino on

edited March 2009
    srsizzy wrote: »

There's no good games to play! Why do they want me to pay millions of dollars to play new Final Fantasy games! Those pricks!

If you own the game.... there are ways

{edited just in case}

Nappuccino on

edited March 2009
    Something similar happened to a few friends of mine short while back, ND. The situation sucked enormous balls for them, and left a very sour taste in their mouths afterward (I guess it tasted like enormous balls...). It was on a slightly larger scale though, as it was for an original animated series that one friend, in particular, had been working on for years. The douche in question basically took all of their collective work, effort, and original IP for himself, all the while stringing them along with sweet lies of having major networking connections, sure fire ins with the industry, etc.

I'd suggest beating this person to within an inch of their myopic life, or further if necessary.

Buckwolfe on
    edited March 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    AAAARGH

RAAAAAAAAAGE

what a cunt

whoops

misogyny

No that's probably relatively accurate at this point

NightDragon on
    edited March 2009
    are you, as a member of the sisterhood of the uterus, giving me permission to use the c-word?

Tam on
  • KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Sisterhood of the uterus.

Tam Id like for you to say that last sentence out loud.

Kendeathwalker on
    edited March 2009
    well you wouldn't be able to hear me though...

Tam on
  • KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    .. Its more for you than for me.

ND. The only response is to burn that fuckers house down.

Go to the instructors/professors and inform them of what happened. Just the ones that youd be asking to have a part in the book. Its not tatle taling.. That shit is just low.

Why have scientist not figured out a way to make water colors dry faster. I literally spend half my time watching the paint dry so I can start working again.

Kendeathwalker on
    edited March 2009
    I'm not getting anything other than a slight joke with member and uterus

Tam on
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    What i'm trying to understand is why would the people who you picked be taken by her? Wouldnt they have informed you if you had asked them already? Like "Hey this crazy hoe is taking your ideaaa". Also how did she gain this information if she was among the list of picked.

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009
    srsizzy wrote: »

If you own the game.... there are ways
    Oh, yes, I know. :winky:

I own a PS and the game, but not a TV, so I don't feel any regret for what I have just achieved.

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    Why have scientist not figured out a way to make water colors dry faster. I literally spend half my time watching the paint dry so I can start working again.

Um...You could try working in a drier environment, maybe? A high rate of air circulation certainly does help. Apart from the obvious I haven't got any other suggestions. Having a lot of patience is kind of inherent in watercolor painting.

Buckwolfe on
    edited March 2009
    Could a hair drier help speed the process at all?

Nappuccino on

edited March 2009
    Go to the instructors/professors and inform them of what happened. Just the ones that youd be asking to have a part in the book. Its not tatle taling. That shit is just low.

Yeah, that's what we're going to do. My friend and I are both going to send the professor an e-mail...we're not going to say what this girl is doing, but we're just going to remind him about our plan to make the book, and make sure he's still up for writing a forward in it.

NightDragon on
  • BetelgeuseBetelgeuse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

They have, and it's called a BLOW DRYER

Betelgeuse on
    edited March 2009

Scientists don't give a shit about art.

Tam on
    edited March 2009
    Betelgeuse wrote: »

They have, and it's called a BLOW DRYER

it seems my hypothesis was correct.

Nappuccino on

This discussion has been closed.