As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I'm sorry. It's these [CHAT]yons. They're muddling things up.

• srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    @Forbe: drugserbad

@AOB: NOM NOM BURN MY TONGUE

@Godfather: I don't know why it's so "forgettable" for people. It's style and the world it creates is so much more original and distinct from the others. It's also the first one I played, and I didn't play 7 that much. That might be part of the reason why I like it more, but honestly I think it's packed with more content (visually and in the storyline) than most of the other games.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Does anybody actually let something sit x number of minutes in the microwave after you microwave it as per the directions, or is everybody like me and is like FUCK YOU FOOD GET THE FUCK OVER HERE?

I just abuse my food and eat it the second its done cooking.

I returnnnnn, andddd I have a new healthy schedule for myself, i'll be going to classes from 9 am to 9 pm on mondays and wed's andddd, 9 am to 5 pm on tuesdays and thursdays wooohoo

Edit: I was thinking about staying on tuesdays and thursdays to 9 PM to, what does everyone else think?

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    @srsizzy: I wish I could use the internet to break your fingers with a tack hammer.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    That's our Forbe!

*canned laughter*

Godfather on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited March 2009
    Godfather wrote: »
    Do you whine about everything?

You whine about Canada a lot :whistle:

bombardier on
  • BetelgeuseBetelgeuse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I've never played FF9, and seeing as how it's one of the more forgettable ones i'm not missing much, but Vamo alla Flamenco is one of my favorite songs to play on guitar.

So it hits somewhere on the mediocre range.

FF9 is actually my favorite one!

Betelgeuse on
  • Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I wine about Canada a lot.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
    edited March 2009
    @Forbe: I wish I had some pizza right now! If wishes were...pizza, then we'd both be enjoying some pizza right now!

Though I guess that doesn't help you...

unless you want pizza too :winky:

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
    edited March 2009
    why are you violating the way I speakkkkk

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited March 2009
    You simpering ninnies, cowing under the iron fist of safety regulations.

What happened to just blowing on food to cool it down when it's too hot?

Idiots!

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited March 2009
    Forbe! wrote: »
    I wine about Canada a lot.

glugalugalugluguglugalug

bombardier on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You simpering ninnies, cowing under the iron fist of safety regulations.

Idiots!

I imagine your beard covers blistered, pus-leaking lips.

Tam on
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Safety regulations be damned! I'm going to eat if I'm hungry, whether or not it means I won't have a face at the end of it all.

Delicious delicious food.

Hey guys did anybody know that food is pretty tasty

Just sayin'.

NightDragon on
    edited March 2009

Idiots!
    Because I want my food in my mouth faster than air can cool it.

Microwaves should thus be equipped with freeze rays to slightly cool the food within the time limit that I normally expect my food to be done.

srsizzy on
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    bombardier wrote: »
    Do you whine about everything?

You whine about Canada a lot :whistle:

You never notice it when I praise Canada.

Godfather on
    edited March 2009
    my college has really yummy burgers. People come to the college to eat there burgers who don't go to the college.

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009
    my college steals money from first year students in return for horrible food!

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    Safety regulations be damned! I'm going to eat if I'm hungry, whether or not it means I won't have a face at the end of it all.

Well at least someone isn't a wuss.

The rest of you are either wusses or you've all got microwaves that were forged in Mount Doom, if the cooldown time figures on the average food-item package is anywhere near accurate.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited March 2009
    or you've all got microwaves that were forged in Mount Doom
    That would've made LotR a lot shorter.

Talk about convenience!

bu-dum lame

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    but I said I don't earlier. I wana be cool too00oo :<

Loomdun on
    splat
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Forbe! wrote: »
    @srsizzy: I wish I could use the internet to break your fingers with a tack hammer.

Y'know, I met a guy today that made it seem like rainman raped srsizzy and together they had a child that was actually a robot programmed to piss me off. I never met anyone so tall, gangly and acne ridden, AND insisted on explaining the entire plot of Evangelion while trying to look me in the face to make sure I'm listening WHILE I'M FUCKING DRIVING.

And, of course, he couldn't sit in the back seat because he suffers from car sickness. He's probably still at borders where I left him.

Metalbourne on
    edited March 2009
    ahahaha

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited March 2009
    Y'know, I met a guy today that made it seem like rainman raped srsizzy and together they had a child that was actually a robot programmed to piss me off. I never met anyone so tall, gangly and acne ridden, AND insisted on explaining the entire plot of Evangelion while trying to look me in the face to make sure I'm listening WHILE I'M FUCKING DRIVING.

And, of course, he couldn't sit in the back seat because he suffers from car sickness. He's probably still at borders where I left him.
    so what, was this your brother?

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    hay srsizzy, how goes everything in your life asides art? Because I know you like to talk about everything asides art. In a art placeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009

Well at least someone isn't a wuss.

The rest of you are either wusses or you've all got microwaves that were forged in Mount Doom, if the cooldown time figures on the average food-item package is anywhere near accurate.

Hey, I didn't take thermodynamics in college so I can ballpark it. If a burrito needs to microwave for 2 minutes and cool down for one, then it should reason that microwaving it for 97.67 seconds will do the job just fine.

And yes, I have a microwave that goes to four significant digits.

Metalbourne on
    edited March 2009
    Loomdun wrote: »
    hay srsizzy, how goes everything in your life asides art? Because I know you like to talk about everything asides art. In a art placeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    hrm...you've got a magnificent point. I'll let one of the other people here who essentially does the same thing get back to you on that.

though I used to be commenting in people's threads more often.

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    srsizzy wrote: »

so what, was this your brother?

My son. Tell your mom her check's in the mail.

And that I'm sorry the condom broke.

so sorry.

Metalbourne on
    edited March 2009
    hrm...you've got a magnificent point. I'll let one of the other people here who essentially does the same thing get back to you on that.

because those people don't do art at all right. AAAAAAAAAAAAH TELL ME ABOUT ISSUES WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDSSSSSS!!!!! I MUST HEAR MORE OF YOUR PLIGHT AND CARNAGE!!!

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009

because those people don't do art at all right. AAAAAAAAAAAAH TELL ME ABOUT ISSUES WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDSSSSSS!!!!! I MUST HEAR MORE OF YOUR PLIGHT AND CARNAGE!!!
    because I don't do art at all right? never have in my life. I'm not the one who's spending zillions of hours on it and still isn't even particularly good at it.

metal: I don't actually know what you're saying, but I'm sure someone will think it's funny somewhere.

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    Oh screw if people hate me. Yes I know you did art before, yes I know you attempted to copy and paste a halo person, and I know you doodled some stuff before with photoshop. Youuuuuuuuu don't even draw now. You have like some english and science class then come in here with spontaneous words and I feel like a complete hypocrite at raging at you because I'm in no different position but is this punishment against myself?

Big smelly smelly head poopoo face with words that make me go ARAHAHREIAHRIAHIRHA irl which I think is the same thing I do to some people here so it's like. Karma against me or something maybe I should stop posting to BUT AAAAAAAAH I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME HOE

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009
    Big smelly smelly head poopoo face with words that make me go ARAHAHREIAHRIAHIRHA irl which I think is the same thing I do to some people here so it's like. Karma against me or something maybe I should stop posting to BUT AAAAAAAAH I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME HOE

This is so sigged.

Srsizzy: It means I fucked your mom and ... y'know what? never mind.

Metalbourne on
  • BetelgeuseBetelgeuse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Loomdun for forumer of the year!

Betelgeuse on
    edited March 2009
    w...what the hell is going on in here?

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    i think my iq is drastically plummeting just by sitting in the same thread as some of those.. ..those.. .. i think they might be sentences, but i really can't tell

mully on
    edited March 2009
    e5s7us6io8o33aytWTA

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009
    oh shit.

I broke it.

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009

You know goddamn well what's going on in here, you bathysphere piloting motherfucker!

Metalbourne on
    edited March 2009
    Quick!

Somebody get some duct tape!

...aw, who am I kidding?

We can buy a new one at the flea market tomorrow.

srsizzy on
    edited March 2009
    have you ever tried srsizzy, considered trying to talk in the DnD forum, where people will frolic with rants. And you can debate by making thousands upon thousands of venomous lines of dissected and skewed one sided information. tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ittttttttttttttttt you will probablyyy like it and forget this place ever existed along with whatever amount of inspiration your holding to making a drawingggggggggg.

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited March 2009

You know goddamn well what's going on in here, you bathysphere piloting motherfucker!

Page 10 hit and all of a sudden it's like an outbreak of whatever the verbal equivalent of a zombie virus would be.

Angel_of_Bacon on
This discussion has been closed.