As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mark Kistler [ROCKS] the chat thread.

1252627282931»

• Uncle LongUncle Long Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    I don't like all these implications.

what are you implying?

I thought he was rather explicit.

Uncle Long on
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Uncle Long wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    I don't like all these implications.

what are you implying?

I thought he was rather explicit.

Though, implicitly I may be implying that I'm tired of people inferring implications I'm explicitly not implying.

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • GrennGrenn Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    r-jasper wrote: »
    i really want a tatoo. badly.

...really badly.

Get one! Get loads! Get covered!

Good times!

Grenn on
    edited April 2009
    Tattoos are addictive.

Six on
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'd never get one. I hate them. But I love reading the Japanese ones that make no sense!

"This is my son's name! See, it says J-A-M-E-S"
    "Ummm, actually, it says horse-fish-bridge"

MagicToaster on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Or basically it was a social experiment to see what would happen if I broke a long standing convention that wasn't a rule.

The result is that you're a fucking sheep. You rail on about the thread not having the correct word in brackets and in caps, yet you post in the fucking thing anyway. How many times was this thread reported, if I "did it wrong"?

Yea it took me a lot longer to find the thread because it didn't follow the convention thus implying the convention is useful. It also implies you suck at life.
    Making you cry was the best part of this chat thread title.

Metalbourne on
  • CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Or basically it was a social experiment to see what would happen if I broke a long standing convention that wasn't a rule.

The result is that you're a fucking sheep. You rail on about the thread not having the correct word in brackets and in caps, yet you post in the fucking thing anyway. How many times was this thread reported, if I "did it wrong"?

Yea it took me a lot longer to find the thread because it didn't follow the convention thus implying the convention is useful. It also implies you suck at life.
    Making you cry was the best part of this chat thread title.

I wasn't crying. I got something in my eye.

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
    edited April 2009
    I can't seem to find anything I would want tattooed on my body. If I think of all the things I really like then think back 5-10 years and see if I liked the same things back then, I can't think of something that would work well. About the only constants are car racing and photography but neither of those have anything that I would want to put on my body. I'm not going to get a camera tattooed on me. The best I could come up with is maybe putting something like f/1.4 on me but that just isn't that exciting. Maybe my gf could draw some elaborate version of the "f/1.4".

I would have to find something that I just love and would love on my body for the rest of my life.

CommunistCow on
    edited April 2009
    I can't seem to find anything I would want tattooed on my body. If I think of all the things I really like then think back 5-10 years and see if I liked the same things back then, I can't think of something that would work well. About the only constants are car racing and photography but neither of those have anything that I would want to put on my body. I'm not going to get a camera tattooed on me. The best I could come up with is maybe putting something like f/1.4 on me but that just isn't that exciting. Maybe my gf could draw some elaborate version of the "f/1.4".

I would have to find something that I just love and would love on my body for the rest of my life.

Meh. I probably wouldn't put the tattoos I have back on my body today, but that doesn't mean I regret getting them. They mark periods in my life, both the act of getting them and what they stand for, and they're a whole hell of a lot of fun.

Tattoos aren't for everyone, to be sure, but I think some people overthink these kinds of things. I remember someone offered advice in H/A that you should "decide what you want, then wait 5 years." That's lunacy.

Six on
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    HA.

Anybody remember I mentioned that girl who stabbed me and my friend in the back by designing her own booklet, based off of our idea that we invited her to do with us?

Apparently, this quarter, SCAD had a special class where EA gives assignments to do, and if they really like the concepts that result, EA can offer to buy them.

Guess who is in this class?
    Guess who was in a class with me all last quarter and failed to mention this course to me?
    Guess who is lying about their courseload to avoid telling me about this class STILL?

oh ho ho, this girl can fuck right off. Sorry, not ever helping you again!

NightDragon on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    You go girl! Mmmmhmmm!

bombardier on
  • KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ND you need to just stab it.

Kendeathwalker on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ND, this girl doesn't sound like she's your friend.

NotASenator on
    edited April 2009
    I'm not for a direct confrontation in this case, but I won't be doing her any favors. I don't see her too often anyway, and it's probably for the best, as I'd have a really hard time trying to be friendly...especially when she has no idea I know all of this, hah.

Whatever. I know her stuff doesn't match with EA at all, so I'm not as pissed as I could be, I guess.

~~~~~~~AGRHGAHRGHA~~~~~~~~

Now for a shower and then class where real-life-animulz are being brought in for us to draw and photograph! I am excitor'd!

Owls this week....then alligator bebehs, armadillos, large snakes, etc etc etc totally cool.

NightDragon on
    edited April 2009
    Owls this week....then alligator bebehs, armadillos, large snakes, etc etc etc totally cool.

Does anyone ever burst out and yell at them to stay still?

CommunistCow on
    edited April 2009

Does anyone ever burst out and yell at them to stay still?

This will be the first class with the animals...our professor recommended fast shutter speeds. :P

NightDragon on
  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Photographs? Wuss machines I say. Act like real art men and just sketch.

rts on
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    But she's a girl. How can she act like a real man?

MagicToaster on
    edited April 2009
    I'm not for a direct confrontation in this case, but I won't be doing her any favors. I don't see her too often anyway, and it's probably for the best, as I'd have a really hard time trying to be friendly...especially when she has no idea I know all of this, hah.

Whatever. I know her stuff doesn't match with EA at all, so I'm not as pissed as I could be, I guess.

~~~~~~~AGRHGAHRGHA~~~~~~~~

Now for a shower and then class where real-life-animulz are being brought in for us to draw and photograph! I am excitor'd!

I'm just saying, expecting this girl to keep you in the loop might not be reasonable, she obviously doesn't seem to want you to succeed.

NotASenator on
  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Wait ND is a girl?

April fools! Hahahahah! Ha!

rts on
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dammit.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Starts With Them, Ends With Us Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Wow, ND. That chick is a real cutthroat bitch. You should annihilate her completely.

Buckwolfe on
  • no_toastno_toast Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So guys, are we gonna continue this rocking thread or is this one of a kind?

no_toast on
    edited April 2009
    I always rock, regardless of thread.

NotASenator on
    edited April 2009
    i dunno...I'm a little afraid of change...

Buckwolfe on
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You'd make a shitty hobo.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
    edited April 2009
    Wait a minute...top of page 50....

Does this mean what I think it does?

Buckwolfe on
    edited April 2009
    cakemikz wrote: »
    Photographs? Wuss machines I say. Act like real art men and just sketch.

What? I thought ND was going to be drawing the animals. Photographing animals you bring into a studio has got to be boring as fuck unless you can get some strobes set up that don't scare the ever living shit out of the animals.

CommunistCow on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    Buckwolfe wrote: »
    Wait a minute...top of page 50....

Does this mean what I think it does?

YES.

bombardier on
This discussion has been closed.