As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini Phalla] Elite Phalla Agents - Day Seven – Epilogue! EBA/Village Victory!

• DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Day Six – It’s a Gas! EBA/Village Victory!

As the little rowing boat speeded towards the shore, the figure of Norma Carrington (Andrew Ryan) could be seen furiously paddling. As soon as the vessel hit the beach she bolted, ignoring all the people around her, straight towards to city's main square. She suddenly spotted someone talking on their mobile phone and, without thinking, grabbed it off of them and dialled a number she had been meaning to for a long time.

Breaking News, I repeat, this is Breaking News! Everybody in the city must evacuate to the Main Square immediately! The Rhombulans have been spotted and they’re attacking civilians indiscriminately! I repeat, evacuate to the Main Square immediately! Evac-
    KRAKKOWZAPPP

On the interstate, a Lorry swerved wildly, narrowly avoiding the other traffic. The driver Jake (JaysonFour), adjusted his rear-view mirror before putting the pedal to the metal. The zombie plague would have to wait.

The City Square was now alive with activity. There was a panic in the air, a communal sense that this was the end of the line. A young dancer called Amanda (scrivenerjones) struggled to make her way through the masses. It was then that she bumped into the famous artist, Leonardo (Romantic Undead), who looked very shaken by what he was experiencing. Not soon after their meeting Jake and Norma also arrived, the four survivors of the EBA forum project. At least, the ones who still cared.
    As the Rhombulan ships grew closer, the panic turned to hysteria, with people weeping and screaming all around. The four looked at each other, and then up to the sky, and knew what they had to do.
    “HEEAAAALLLLP!”
    This call brought a silence to the crowd. A few stunned seconds later, another call came from further in.
    “HEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLP!”
    The calls spread like a ripple, with the entire crowd now screaming the mantra at the top of their lungs.
    “HEEEEEAAAAAALLLLP!”

“YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!”

The plane came screeching down from the sky like a banshee. Piloted by Commander Kahn, on its wings stood Agent Morris (Matatat) and Agent J (B:L). It came to a stop of few metres above the crowd, hovering in place.
    “Hey!”
    “Mission!”

The throngs of people cheered as the Agents produced their microphones, throwing them into the air and catching them in a single, graceful movement. Agent J addressed the crowd.
    “We’re the last thing standing between these Aliens and the destruction of the human race. And we’re not going to let that happen, are we?”
    “NO!”, the crowd responded in unison. Agent Morris began to speak as well. The two Rhombulans (Gumpy + WilDPanthA05) were now directly above them, staring down malevolently.
    “We’re going to play a little song now, to teach these creatures a lesson! You wanna join in?”
    “YES!”
    The two Agents looked at each other, smiled and nodded. Bringing the mikes once more to their lips, they spoke together.
    “Are you ready? Three, Two, One, Go!”

watch?v=ra8-_jK6ciE&feature=related

As the crowd danced, sang and cheered, the whole of the City Square started to glow with a blue aura. The aura grew and grew, until suddenly it leaped into the air, a gigantic streak of shining blue light. As it twisted and curved through the sky, the Rhombulans fired their petrifying beams wildly it, but to no prevail. Before anyone knew it, the light had engulfed the Ailens, causing them to explode in what seemed like a majestic fireworks display. The people were ecstatic, weeping and cheering and hugging each other with joy. They looked up to the Agents, who merely tipped their wings, before flying off into the clouds.

The world was safe at last.

WINNERS

Agent J - B:L
    Agent Morris - Matatat

Norma Carrington (Mason) - Andrew Ryan
    Jake (Vig) - Jayson Four
    Amanda - scrivenerjones
    Leonardo - Romantic Undead

LOSERS

Thomas (Seer) - kuhlmeye - Turned to Stone
    Hulk (Role Blocker) - simonwolf - Turned to Stone

Rhombulan - cj iwakura - Exploded
    Jack - Kime - Turned to Stone
    Sam - Fiaryn - Gave up Hope

Agent Derek (EBA) - Ergandar - Turned to Stone
    Cap White (Guard) - crimsoncoyote - Turned to Stone
    Ken Ozu - Tommy2Hands - Turned to Stone

Rhombulan - Kay - Exploded
    Jane - Wildcat - Turned to Stone
    Sophie - With Doctor, DBM - Turned to Stone

Rhombulan - Gumpy - Exploded
    RHombulan - WilDPanthA05 - Exploded

???

Captain Brooke - Sticks - Found his Treasure
    Lucy (Little Girl) - warban - Reunited with Dead Father
    Max - Nitsua - Got his Plate of Fish
    Norma Carrington (Mason) - GrimmyTOA - Resumed Life of Luxury
    Chris - Stew_Stick - Film was a Blockbuster
    Colonel Bob (Tycoon) - Keika - Regained his Billions

EPILOGUE COMING SOME TIME TOMORROW

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ABC.

It's easy as 1,2,3.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Andrew RyanAndrew Ryan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hell yes!

Andrew Ryan on
    Mbt2W.gifbLHcF.gifMbt2W.gifbLHcF.gif
    naknaknaknaknak
  • MatatatMatatat Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    If only I could do that in the actual game

Matatat on
    edited April 2009
    Hell yes!

Grimmy voting himself out was the worst!

So...the power of song and dance isn't enough to bring back our stone compatriots? :cry:

AND WHAT THE HELL WE HAD A VIG?

edited April 2009
    I also have to give a special thanks to scrivener for believing in me. B:L is Never Evil, and he thanks you! We couldn't have won without your healp!

edited April 2009
    Oh and

HELL YES

Matatat on
    edited April 2009
    JaysonFour had a vig ability he never used. Infact nearly all the village specials were inactives.

Fuck you inactives. Fuck yoooooouuuu.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    Hell yes!

Grimmy voting himself out was the worst!

Yeah, I still feel bad about that, actually. But hey, we won! Yay Winning!

GrimmyTOA on
    edited April 2009
    Actually it would appear that you are a ???er

Matatat on
    edited April 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    But hey, we won!

Hahahaha.

Oh, you are going to love tomorrow's epilogue.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited April 2009
    Little slow there Daius my friend

Matatat on
  • Andrew RyanAndrew Ryan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I like to think that I played a part in our victory.

Andrew Ryan on
    Mbt2W.gifbLHcF.gifMbt2W.gifbLHcF.gif
    naknaknaknaknak
    edited April 2009
    I like to think that I played a part in our victory.

Hitting Gumpy and noticing his text change was good.

Not contacting B:L was bad.

It balances out. :P

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    But hey, we won!

Hahahaha.

Oh, you are going to love tomorrow's epilogue.

Uh oh. Perhaps 'enlightened self-interest' wasn't the theme of this Phalla.

Oh well. Andrew Ryan won, anyway. At least 50% of the Carringtons are victorious!

GrimmyTOA on
    edited April 2009
    Hahah, I just got this MYSTERY PM response to my frantic messaging during the last day:
    B:L wrote:
    Sorry for being so selfish, but I'm not going to stick around if people are being stupid.

I'm pretty sure the last baddies left are Gumpy and WildPanth. Gumpy for having the post restriction of having to post his true thoughts ("STOP THE MUSIC!"), and downright lying about me, and WildPanth as an alternate guess.

If the game's not over once I'm voted out, those two should probably go. I'll post as such and hope the EBA are still around to flush them out. Good luck!

Allright, thanks dude. Gumpy has been in touch with me and given me some interesting info, so if you're in touch with anyone else who you think should be in the know, send them my way if you can.

• Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    You guys certainly had a vigilante. And must have had a bus driver of some description, 'cause I sent an order in to kill JaysonFour and CrimsonCoyote, Tommy2Hands and CrimsonCoyote died, and I got smooshed by a vig kill. :|

Kay2 on
    edited April 2009
    Kay wrote: »
    You guys certainly had a vigilante. And must have had a bus driver of some description, 'cause I sent an order in to kill JaysonFour and CrimsonCoyote, Tommy2Hands and CrimsonCoyote died, and I got smooshed by a vig kill. :|

Actually, the EBA controlled the vig kills. We got cj, WilDPanth, and you.

I don't know what Jayson was doing the whole game. :P

edited April 2009
    Jayson was supposed to be shooting people every other day with his Sarcastic Nuts & Nuts machine gun.

Instead he was probably off doing meth with Kuhlmeye.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Well fuck ... seemed like we were behind the 8 ball from the beginning

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited April 2009

When you say WE

You are of course referring to yourself

Matatat on
    edited April 2009
    Matatat wrote: »

When you say WE

Shh if word gets out about this and Bioshock they'll suspect Obbi or I if there's a string of baddie deaths. D:

You were a good teammate. You had the right instincts about Gumpy!

Kay, did you guys have a proboard? LET US SEE.

edited April 2009
    edited April 2009

When you say WE

Shh if word gets out about this and Bioshock they'll suspect Obbi or I if there's a string of baddie deaths. D:

You were a good teammate. You had the right instincts about Gumpy!

Kay, did you guys have a proboard? LET US SEE.

I wouldn't call it "instincts"

More like "past experience"

Matatat on
    edited April 2009
    I'm going to suggest B:L as one of the kills today, and the second should be someone that, uh, we think is being suspicious.

Oh no! D:

edited April 2009
    No-one suspected that I, a lowly dog with a badly drawn monocle and hat was really a member of EBA

Matatat on
  • scrivenerjonesscrivenerjones Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I also have to give a special thanks to scrivener for believing in me. B:L is Never Evil, and he thanks you! We couldn't have won without your healp!

B:L for MVP <3

scrivenerjones on
    edited April 2009
    The proboards didn't see much action. Between CJ going on day one, and Panth being a little quiet most of the time, it was just Gumpy and I.

Kay2 on
    edited April 2009
    No-one suspected that I, a lowly dog with a badly drawn monocle and hat was really a member of EBA

Actually I wanted to kill you tonight

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited April 2009
    The proboards didn't see much action. Between CJ going on day one, and Panth being a little quiet most of the time, it was just Gumpy and I.

Yeah, and again I apologize ... I was really drunk this weekend and I had a tough time offering anything ... sincerest apologies

WilDPanthA05 on
    edited April 2009

So what made you decide to spare me? Was it my charming sweet talk?

edited April 2009

Actually I wanted to kill you tonight

SSSHH

Matatat on
    edited April 2009

Gumpy said not to.

I always sent the kill orders in early in the day, in case other people forgot or just weren't around, but always said 'if anyone wants to change these...' so yeah.

Though I never sent a kill order in on you, I went by what was on the proboard. Note that posting there stopped after I died. I am a compulsive poster, enough for everyone else on the team!

Kay2 on
  • ErgandarErgandar Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I would like to remind you all of my noble sacrifice.

:P

Hurrah for victory, even though I played little part.

I did suspect gumpy from the beginning, though.

Ergandar on
    RachelSig.jpg
    edited April 2009

Gumpy said not to.

I always sent the kill orders in early in the day, in case other people forgot or just weren't around, but always said 'if anyone wants to change these...' so yeah.

Though I never sent a kill order in on you, I went by what was on the proboard. Note that posting there stopped after I died. I am a compulsive poster, enough for everyone else on the team!

After you kicked the bucket we used PMs, but the damage had already been done

WilDPanthA05 on
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    Jayson was supposed to be shooting people every other day with his Sarcastic Nuts & Nuts machine gun.

Instead he was probably off doing meth with Kuhlmeye.

Well, if helping a family member pack up so she can head off across the state on a move to her college apartment can be considered that, well...

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Well, at least I picked out the seer at random. :|

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited April 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Well, at least I picked out the seer at random. :|

That's some good intuition.

In the future, don't vote B:L. :P
    (Or reveal that you don't know the villager win condition but that's secondary to voting B:L in the suspiciousness department)

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I did know the villager win condition, just the way it was phrased had me confused. I was hoping I could avoid being too suspicious, but I guess not. :P I really thought we had the win in the bag, but alas, last minute shenanigans.

Also, I had a feeling you were EBA by day 2.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    That was fun game. Too bad I got a Role which on turning to stone would of killed an elite beat agent.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!