As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Second Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament (Official Thread)

Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
edited October 2009 in PAX Archive
twlogo2009.png

Prologue
hogwartsletter2.jpg

What This Is

Aside from the wacky theme, The Triwizard Drinking Tournament boils down to a bar crawl/scavenger hunt. Just as everyone is welcome to join in on the theme and play the drinking games you will not be shunned for not doing so. This is an event organized so we can all go out and have fun and meet people before PAX even starts. It's always easier to make friends after that fifth shot...

What This Isn't

This isn't a kegger at the Theta Phi Delta. It also isn't Twilight themed. Scout's honor this time.

How to Participate

To sign up just make a post here with your desired house: !Gryffindor, !Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or !Hufflepuff. Also if you are bringing anyone else with you who doesn't post here please list how many so I can keep a fairly accurate count. After signing up for a house, all you need to do is show up at the appropriate time at the appropriate bar as per your house's schedule. All participants will be asked for a $1 donation that will go to Child's Play. This nets you your scorecard and house button. After all is said and done the donations will be tallied up and the house that raises the most for Child's Play will win the House Cup. I'm still looking for an appropriate prize. If you're unsure as to what house you want to be in, come to me anytime during the dinner or before the crawl starts and I will be happy to hold a sorting ceremony for you.

Scorecard
triwizardscorecard2f.jpg

"Standby" Wizards & Witches

"Standby" isn't a true standby as some people may think of it. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come along and drink and engage in the wizard festivities but anyone on the standby list may or may not get their own button or scorecard. There are extras but my advice is to print out your own scorecard just in case so you can keep track if you are on the standby list.

Also, for those of you late to joining please try to spread yourselves out among the different houses. As far as the house cup is concerned we can't have 100 people in one house and 60 in all the others.

Gryffindor (50) Standby (12)

Gryffindor values courage, daring, nerve and chivalry. Its mascot is the lion, and its colours are scarlet and gold. This house corresponds roughly to the element of fire. The founder of the house is Godric Gryffindor.

Roster
Head of House: Atlus Parker
Head Boy: ArcticXC
Head Girl: KaitouAyashi
01. circeramone +1
02. rogue_hunter
03. Dimp
04. razoredg
05. Accalon
06. Cgkyle +2
07. Daedaleus
08. admanb
10. shugarae
11. Nikolis +1
12. PolaGo
13. Asiina +4
14. goodkevin +1
15. Hypernetic
16. chupamiubre +2
17. Jules@Party934.com
18. The_Reflection
19. Torren +3
20. Bob Jackass +3
21. mrmelons +1
22. The DIMD
23. Kalaylajayla +2
24. GardenProphet +1
25. Karick
26. popeye2012

Standby
1. DStalefish
2. Rius
3. Suppostrophe
4. asherrd
5. Cronus
6. CRCelf
7. Artic1 +3
8. Boss Kaufman
9. Norm99

Schedule & Challenges
08:20 PM The Crescent Challenge #1 The Challenge of Godric Gryffindor
09:00 PM Clever Dunne's Challenge #2 The Sword of Godric Gryffindor
10:00 PM Cafe Metropolitan Challenge #3 Wizard Duel vs Ravenclaw: Pair up with a partner from Ravenclaw and cast your best spell (shot)
11:00 PM Barca Challenge #4 Wizard Duel vs Slytherin: Pair up with a partner from Slytherin and cast your best spell (shot)
12:00 AM Linda's Challenge #5 Gryffindor is for Fratboys
12:40 AM The Chapel Challenge #6 Defense Against the Dark Arts
01:20 AM The Garage Challenge #7 End of Year Banquet
Wildcard Challenge #8 Come dressed as a wizard from House Gryffindor.

Button Design
gryfbuttontemplate.jpg

Slytherin (55) Standby (12)

Like Salazar Slytherin, its founder, Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, and resourcefulness. The book also suggests that the hunger for power is a characteristic of Slytherins. The animal representing Slytherin is the serpent, and the house colours are green and silver. Slytherin House seems to have attracted more evil wizards than any other house, including Voldemort himself and almost all of his supporters...

Roster
Head of House: ElectricTurtle
Head Boy: redhalo
Head Girl: Astayonix
01. ukiyo e
02. CaptainTapole (muggle)
03. Arco
04. TNTrooper
05. MeeOk
06. ProjektSoul
07. PeasantDave +2
08. Broken_Angel +3
09. slacktron +1
10. zombiebot +4
11. That_Spoony_Bard
12. Frightfully English
13. CoconutExtreme +1
14. leaf
15. VonXWolfenstein +3
16. neuroslice
17. BlackDragon480
18. Korthos +3
19 RC Demoral +1
20. arnonaut
21. biscuits
22. Ozzimo
23. Big Rawr Monster +1 (?????)
24. beta_angel +1
25. Mavore +1
26. TimDisaster
27. Icerimp
28. hahanoob
29. Emeraldking
30. Mavore +1

Standby
1. Ticien +1
2. rwmorris2
3. El_Pollo_Diablo
4. J4ckstraw
5. thesuperman51 +3
6. kristin
7. Mystral721
8. Delander

Schedule & Challenges
08:20 PM The Garage Challenge #1 The Challenge of Salazar Slytherin
09:00 PM The Chapel Challenge #2 The Locket of Salazar Slytherin
10:00 PM Linda's Challenge #3 Wizard Duel vs Hufflepuff: Pair up with a partner from Hufflepuff and cast your best spell (shot)
11:00 PM Barca Challenge #4 Wizard Duel vs Gryffindor: Pair up with a partner from Gryffindor and cast your best spell (shot)
12:00 AM Cafe Metropolitan Challenge #5 Slytherin is for Cheaters
12:40 AM Clever Dunne's Challenge #6 Potion-making
01:20 AM The Crescent Challenge #7 End of Year Banquet
Wildcard Challenge #8 Come dressed as a wizard from House Slytherin.

Button
slytbuttontemplate.jpg

Ravenclaw (53) Standby (12)

Ravenclaw values intelligence, creativity, wit, and wisdom. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" is an oft-repeated Ravenclaw proverb. The house mascot is an eagle/raven, the house colours are blue and bronze (changed to blue and silver in the movies).

Roster
Head of House: DeadlySherpa +2
Head Boy: PunkJr
Head Girl: Sumi +1
01. faits
02. sedlor
03. Shadow_Dancer88
04. SlickShughes +2
05. Ebfan +2
06. chaosisorder +1
07. Wormdundee
08. whypick1 +1
09. Zellpher
10. skarsol +1
11. emorimiku
12. AltDelete +1
13. Lokiale
14. Mogs +1
15. Rana +1
16. Asmodian +1
17. Atratyys +3
18. Srol
19. Optimal
20. ThatHalfling +3
21. NightGaunt +1
22. arkitekt +1
23. PirateRabbit +1
24. Refrag
25. TheDirtyPiggy
26. stabn_
27. Serenity

Standby
1. Zankabo +2
2. MetaverseNomad
3. GiraffeOverlord +2
4. Freckle
5. TehTime +1
6. teopeht

Schedule & Challenges
08:20 PM Linda's Challenge #1 The Challenge of Rowena Ravenclaw
09:00 PM Barca Challenge #2 Wizard Duel vs Hufflepuff: Pair up with a partner from Hufflepuff and cast your best spell (shot)
10:00 PM Cafe Metropolitan Challenge #3 Wizard Duel vs Gryffindor: Pair up with a partner from Gryffindor and cast your best spell (shot)
11:00 PM Clever Dunne's Challenge #4 Ravenclaw is for Nerds
12:00 AM The Crescent Challenge #5 Arithmancy
12:40 AM The Garage Challenge #6 The Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw
01:20 AM The Chapel Challenge #7 End of Year Banquet
Wildcard Challenge #8 Come dressed as a wizard from House Ravenclaw.

Button
ravebuttontemplate.jpg

Hufflepuff (53) Standby (7)

Hufflepuff, founded by Helga Hufflepuff, values hard work, loyalty, tolerance, and fair play. The house mascot is the badger, and canary yellow and black are its colours and corresponds roughly to the element of earth.

Roster
Head of House: eye-shuh +3
Head Boy: Dinny
Head Girl: tehnakki
01. VThornheart
02. Stupid +2
03. stankerbell
04. Randomfool
05. Veevee +1
06. EruditeAphrodite +1
07. paradoxical +1
08. orbdep +1
09. JonnyNero +3
10. DMmagic
11. Binkley
12. CaptNoPants +1
13. KillermcGee +1
14. pvt gonzo
15. drale03
16. Shiggles
17. muttonhead
18. Lurch
19. strongesthylian
20. swordgoatz
21. Juicepockets +3
22. Hammy
23. Lombear
24. t2kizzle +1
25. Tsiriel +4
26. Pikapuff
27. MissTKH
28. griff56

Standby
1. Zero-Control +1
2. waffleboi9
3. Beryllium
4. lazerbeard
5. iheartstrippers +1

Schedule & Challenges
08:20 PM Cafe Metropolitan Challenge #1 The Challenge of Helga Hufflepuff
09:00 PM Barca Challenge #2 Wizard Duel vs Ravenclaw: Pair up with a partner from Ravenclaw and cast your best spell (shot)
10:00 PM Linda's Challenge #3 Wizard Duel vs Slytherin: Pair up with a partner from Slytherin and cast your best spell (shot)
11:00 PM The Chapel Challenge #4 Hufflepuff is for Everyone!
12:00 AM The Garage Challenge #5 Herbology 101
12:40 AM The Crescent Challenge #6 The Goblet of Helga Hufflepuff
01:20 AM Clever Dunne's Challenge #7 End of Year Banquet
Wildcard Challenge #8 Come dressed as a wizard from House Hufflepuff.

Button
huffbuttontemplate.jpg

Tips & Tricks

Don't Be a Dick: First and foremost, don't do anything that's going to embarrass yourself or anyone else. Especially since alcohol is going to be involved you're going to want to leave your asshole pants at home. Don't make us snap your wand.

Know Your Limit: The only person who knows your alcohol tolerance is you. There's nothing worse than an overindulged drunk so don't be that guy. If someone notices that you're getting sloppy you're already past the point of no return. You should probably stop drinking when someone points out to you that you're peeing on a bar stool.

Leave No Wizard Behind: We arrive as a group and leave as a group. If someone has to be That Guy/Gal who gets so wasted that they think they're actually Dumbledore, it's the responsibility of the crawl as a whole to ensure this person makes it safely back to their hotel. Use the buddy system, handcuff yourselves to each other, whatever. No one is to vomit in a bus terminal by themselves. Not this night, at least.

Respect the Headboys/girls: Anyone designated as a headboy/girl for the crawl isn't there just to hand out stickers; they're there to make sure everyone's having a good time and that everything runs smoothly. They're there to keep everyone moving and to stop people from jumping up on the bar and dropping trou. If one asks you to stop picking bar fights with the seedy locals, it might be a good idea to do so.

HAVE FUN: This is the most important guideline of all: Have fun! We're all on vacation and we're drinking with fellow nerds so let's enjoy it. Keeping ourselves fairly reasonable for the evening will make it a good time for everyone.

Guidelines for the House Duels or Dueling Etiquette And You: A Magic Users Guide

This guide is to clarify a few rules concerning the wizard duels between houses. I know everyone has grand plans of pouring cement mixers and cowboy killers or whatever godawful concoctions people subject their bodies to down each other's throat. While this sounds good in theory, we want everyone to have fun and not worry about a first year student choking on Bloody Tampon and ruining the rest of their night. The following are a few rules to keep things fun:
  • All Forbidden Curses Are...Forbidden: All drinks must contain only a mix of alcohol. That means no fruit, tabasco sauce, fire, pickles, rubber bands, dirty diapers, razor blades, The Kraken, miniature civilizations, or whatever else your sick little minds come up with.
  • The Challenger Buys the Drink: To keep things fair and to prevent anyone from breaking their opponents bank by ordering them Dom Perignon mixed with Patron and topped off with Crystal Skull vodka.
  • Choose Your Partner Outside: At each bar where the duels happen we're going to have over 100 people trying to cram the bar. Help expedite the process by choosing a partner outside then going in together and ordering together.

I need a map!

Here is a map of all 7 bars on the crawl.

Diagon Alley for the Discerningly Thrifty Witch or Wizard
  • Find someone who has a black graduation robe. Spice it up with some house colors and you're instantly a wizard/witch.
  • Check out cheapish costume kits such as this one.
  • Wear a bathrobe, a makeshift hat, and stick a branch in your pants (yes this has been done in the past)
  • Borrow items from a Harry Potter nerd
  • Rob someone

The First Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament

The First Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament
Link to photos from thread
The real drunken wizardry video

PAX East Bar Crawl

On thursday when heels takes me out for an all I can drink buffet, I will be spending part of the day scouting locations for the PAX East Bar Crawl. Cine the location for PAX East went live I've been kicking a lot of ideas around in my head. First, the PAX East Bar Crawl will not be the Triwizard Drinking Tournament. That will be exclusive to PAX Prime. As far as a theme I've had a few ideas but I think the one that gives me the most material to work with would be Pokemon. This is not set in stone so feel free to pitch your own themes and ideas. Some time after PAX '09 I'll put it all together.

Atlus Parker on

• Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    As far as the whole Head of House/Head Boy/Head Girl situation, I just filled in the blanks. If you are listed as one and don't want to be let me know. If you aren't one and want to be, let me know.

More information on the challenges will be added once I finish them.

Atlus Parker on
  • WeretacoWeretaco Cubicle Gangster Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    That joke was so being Miley

Weretaco on
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • circeramonecirceramone Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Whoo-hoo! Sign me up for Gryffindor! (I've got a friend who isn't on the forums that's coming too...just fyi).

circeramone on
    PAX East 2013 [x]3 day pass [ ]Airfare [x]Hotel [ ]Coin
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited April 2009
    You cheeky bastard

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    hmm, a Pokemon themed bar crawl, in Boston...

That would be interesting, to say the least. :P

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    You cheeky bastard

The cheekiest.

Atlus Parker on
  • ukiyo eukiyo e Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm still going on the crawl dressed like a mormon... wearing a !Slytherin tie.

ukiyo e on
    1EAFQ.gif
  • ZankaboZankabo Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    hrmm, well, I don't drink much, but hell.. I almost wanna dress up as a wizardly type..

!Ravenclaw for me, I should go out and be sociable this year..

Zankabo on
    Better a witty fool than to have a foolish wit....
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Atlus, you are sneaky! The extended day thing got me, even in my paranoia! Why, oh why must I be so gullible?

I'll be out of town for a few days, I've got a funeral to go to... sadly, it won't be putting the "fun" in "funeral". But I'll be back!

For now...

.. !Hufflepuff

Also, HRAA for life mofos! I'll be back on Sunday. =(

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • ArcticXCArcticXC Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    WHAT!

I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN SWITCH BACK TO THIS CRAPPYT HEME! I MEAN TWILIGHT IS SO AMAZING! EVERYONE I'VE TALKED TO SAID THAT THEY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS THR GREATEST LOVE STORY OF OUR GENERATION! STEPHANIE MEYER MAKES EVEN SHAPESPERE LOOK LIKE CRAP, MUCH LESS ROWLING LOL

i think you guys NEVER SEEN TWILIGHT TO NOT LOVE IT ITS THE BEST IN THE WORLD TWILIGHT CAN STICK A BOOT UP HP ASSS

you can for get a spell or drop your wand but you cant forget or drop your speed and strength. i have read harry potter and seen the movies after bout the fist 2 i go so bored! twilight kept me on edge the whole time! (i nearly ripped someone's head off every time they tried to get me to put the book down! i am DEAD serious too!) i mean COME ON! super speed, super streangth, (might i add super HOT!) sparkly, beautiful voice, and GORGOUS EYES! not to mention a vampire is already dead so that's just another reason y Twilight kicks hp butt! (P.S. I am the #1 twilight fan) i used to be just a harry potter fan but after twilight... HP SUCKS! and if you don't like it, BITE ME!!

compared to vampires, harry potter is the real muggle.

EDWARD CULLEN. I never got tired of hearing his description. It made me want to meet him. I love how he loved Bella so intensely and his whole life was about her.
    I fell in love with each cullen as the book went on and if i had it my way I'd have Alice as my sister in law cuz the girl is such a DOLL! I cried when she left in Breaking Dawn. But the main thing that got me was Edward and Bella's relationship. Its pure fate and unconditional love which is exactly what i want.
    I also loved that it was a happily ever after because i would have been heart broken to lose anyone of the cullens or bella's family.
    The fact that Edward respected Bella enough to wait until they were married to have sex. Purity is HUGE points for me. That was true love.

I guess I will start with the passions. What happened to me yesterday morning. I woke up and all I wanted was my Edward. I think I mentioned in my previous entry that the intense feelings don't happen quite as much anymore ... although they do still happen. Yesterday morning was one of these times. I woke up and all I wanted was him. I guess it was about 1/2 hour into my fantasising about him, and it happened. First I had this feeling inside my chest. Then it consumed me. All the way through my body. All over I felt an intense heat ... I guess heat is the nearest word that I can explain it as ... it was really more than that though ... but words cannot always express these things. But I just felt so close to him. Really close. It was like he was there with me, holding me. Of course I know that he was not ... but it felt that way. I didn't want the feeling to end. But it lasted at least 10 minutes, I think ... I couldn't really keep track of time, as it was also like the world around me stood still while it was happening. The emotion made it feel like it was just me and Edward ... together. Like there was nothing else. Maybe that is what it would feel like if I could really be in the darkness with him. Being engulfed by that feeling, feeling like there is only the two of us to share our love together. *sigh* How I wish it could happen. How I long to be with my eternal love .. my Edward.

What I can never begin to understand though is where such feelings come from. Not that I am complaining, I love when it happens, but I just wonder what causes them. I guess it just goes to prove that you can be in love with someone that is not "real". One cannot even begin to understand the source of our feelings, but the fact that tehy are there must mean they come from somewhere.

My personal opinion is that Twilight is an excellent book and would destroy Harry Potter in any competition! HP fans, do not turn away, for I used to be one of you.

My love for books was always strong. Harry Potter was introduced to me at an early age and I fell in love with ever since Hagrid knocked down Harry's door. It used to be my refuge, I adoreed. You could ask me any question and I would answer it in an exceptionally short time. My love for Harry Potter goes on, but it has faded in the last two months.

Twilight, however, has a plot that you can literally die for. I began reading Twilight because I had nothing to do. For I had vowed that after reading the harry Potter series 7 times, I would move on, no matter how difficult it would be to accomplish that mission. You see, I really felt for Harry Potter, I cried when it ended(several times).

My teacher had assigned me a Biography, and I found it utterly boring, so I read Twilight afterwards.......

And that's when my life began.

Bella is the Harry I never dreamt of. Bella can relate to just about anyone. And of course Edward has money, but it's not like he rubs it in anyone's face.

My point is that I LOVE the TWILIGHT SAGA!! But Harry Potter is special too.

TWILIGHT ROCKS!!

Twilight is my refuge now. It is now the reason I live. Im reading the series for the third time. Each time I finish the series, I feel in my heart, a huge hole. That is the reason why I begin once again. I will not give any details about Twilight as i am hoping that you will give up your prejudices and read the TWILIGHT saga. Thw two extraordinary novels can coexist if only their fans will live in peace.

ArcticXC on
    edited April 2009
    Jesus crap Arctic. How about you tell us what you really think.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ...isn't supposed to be April Fool's Day?

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
    edited April 2009
    Sometimes it's a week

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• AzazelAzazel Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    How exactly is the HRAA working out?

Azazel on
  • sedlorsedlor Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    That would be a !Ravenclaw for me. Not quite sure how it rates for smarts going out and pub crawling but anything in the name of school spirit and all that

sedlor on
  • ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Wall of ridiculous text crits Arco for 50,000.
    Arco dies.

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • ukiyo eukiyo e Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think Arco's wall of text is based on this person's shitty blog.

ukiyo e on
    1EAFQ.gif
  • eye-shuheye-shuh Walla Walla, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !Hufflepuff for me!

Also, if we do not have a headgirl, I would like to volunteer.

eye-shuh on
  • ArcticXCArcticXC Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ukiyo e wrote: »
    I think Arco's wall of text is based on this person's shitty blog.

Plus about 5 others. :3

ArcticXC on
  • AzazelAzazel Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Meh ill probably just wait and see who is going with each house before i choose now :-P

Azazel on
  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sign me up for !Ravenclaw <3

I'll be a headgirl if you need one too.

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • DStalefishDStalefish Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !Ravenclaw that shit up if my train isn't 4 hours late again.

^ You can see that better.

DStalefish on
    [E] 09, 10E, 10P, 11E, 11P, 12E
  • Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Breaks Through Brick Walls Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Per the quiz thingy that tells you what house, I'd be Gryffindor. Mostly, I just want to hang out with cool people and drink.

Rogue_hunter on
    PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    More than highly likely I will not participate in the Tourney, but I will more than highly likely be there to support my fellow Slytherin members.

..I was Milicent Bulstroad ever since Book Three at the Midnight parties when I worked at B&N. Plus, I heart green.

Go !Slytherin

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Because of this thread I had a crazy fucking dream last night that the sorting hat actually stored the souls of the first members of the four houses, and then injected the soul into all the kids who were in that house, and I sneaked into Hogwarts even though I wasn't a wizard, and used a giant soul sucking syringe to suck Slitherin's soul out of Malfoy, then I injected it into myself, which then (for some reason) resulted in the explosion of Hogwarts, which apparently was a giant, living, breathing castle with blood inside.

!Slytherin

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    That is some trippy shit.

If all goes according to plan (and I can get my doctoral candidate sister-in-law to take enough time off to work on the costume), I will be cosplaying Professor Severus Snape and maybe even attempting bad Alan Rickman impressions (due to my actual distaste for the Harry Potter series, if it were any other house I'd wear a changshan and flip everybody off, but Snape as a character is already pretty close to how I see myself, which is probably messed up). My wife has also expressed an interest in dressing in a manner that underscores the sexual tension between Snape and Hermione (except not as Hermione, because she has a Cartman-esque aversion to redheads and gingers and I think she's jealous of the character).

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Which house would a vampire hunter fit into??

MetaverseNomad on
  • SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'll signup !Ravenclaw, though I'm coming in on the PAXtrain and last year that wound up as the Midnight Train to Seattle, so who knows if it's going to get us in by party time. But I bought a tie for this last year, and I'm determined to make use of it, dammit! Also, I'll be !+1 with my wife, who has an account but a zero post count as yet,

SlickShughes on
  • RaymanRayman Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So I think I am in a quandry. I would love to just follow n hang out n partake but I have three big issues. I am going with my kids and its our 'family vacation' but LTAcosta is 18 n MacCartney is 13 so its not like they r toddlers I just would feel bad leaving them after the dinner. second is that since we are doing this as a family they will want to get up early and do the breakfast and get to PAX early for byoc etc... also, I may have missed it in the OP but is this all walking distance...thanks.

Rayman on
  • EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Well, I'm glad that's all straightened out. As I stated in the previous thread, I don't really know anything about Harry Potter, so I am going with the house with the name I find to be the coolest.

!Ravenclaw

I will be +1 for this. I'm visiting a friend from school who just moved to Seattle in February and he is very excited for this.

Ebfan on
  • redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !Slytherin in Momon attire, but with a Slytherin tie, speading the good word.

redhalo on
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !Ravenclaw and !+1 for the boy, if the train cooperates and the creek don't rise.

chaosisorder on
  • PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Which house would a vampire hunter fit into??

Apparently the vampires have been vanquished. I'm so proud of you all! *tear*

PeasantDave on
  • MeeOkMeeOk Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Slytherin!

MeeOk on
  • WormdundeeWormdundee Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Haha, and Hufflepuff gets the short end of the stick again. Nobody ever wants Hufflepuff.

I think I'll throw myself into Ravenclaw.

So yeah, !Ravenclaw

Wormdundee on
  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !Ravenclaw (if you're going to put a gun to my head and make me pick), but odds are I'll be donning the Mormon attire. A half-black man in Mormon garb wearing a Jesus is F'ing Metal t-shirt (underneath of course) with a South Park tie is too juicy to pass up.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Just reread the op. ^5 for PAX-E Pokemon crawl.

redhalo on
  • DimpDimp Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    !Gryffindor

fck it figured i would give atlus some love

Dimp on
  • SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    As stated on the other thread, I still want to be on deadlysherpa's team. Also, I am still coming as a Jedi.

[Edit: So I guess that's Ravenclaw too.]

Sumi on
    Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sumi wrote: »
    As stated on the other thread, I still want to be on deadlysherpa's team. Also, I am still coming as a Jedi.

[Edit: So I guess that's Ravenclaw too.]

Guess that means you can put me and my brother on Ravenclaw too then. (You can put him down as Yyrkoon if you need a name)

skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
This discussion has been closed.