As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

EVE Online Empyrean Age: Not like the trailer but still really good

1789101113»

• TK-42-1TK-42-1 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    cakemikz wrote: »
    Whats going on these days? BoB dead yet?

If what I gather from hearsay they fled to the north. AAA/RA splintered off and made a couple new alliances and took Nync and his supercaps with them, then reset goons. Also fleet fights arent stupid anymore.

TK-42-1 on
    sig.jpgsmugriders.gif
  • WingsOfBaconWingsOfBacon Registered User new member
    edited February 2009
    Trekkie wrote: »
    just an FYI, if you're interested in joining us we are a paranoid bunch and if you create a forum account on this forum, and then 15s later apply to join us inside EvE we'll probably tell you no thanks. We're in active hostilities and the meta-gaming of spying / attempting to steal assets in game is very strong and while a lot of us aren't highly active PA forum posters we have old(er) accounts as well.

We've already had this happen once in the last 30d, and our anti-spy methodologies actually caught the guy. It appeared he was recording team speak, and using anonymizers to visit the forums where his IP was different every time. So some folks take spying seriously.

Dammit, I just made an account here to join merchi! I've been a goon for like 3 years, i was goona join goonfleet but my buddy told me you guys were a much more laid-back bunch.

WingsOfBacon on
  • .kbf?.kbf? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    TK-42-1 wrote: »
    cakemikz wrote: »
    Whats going on these days? BoB dead yet?

If what I gather from hearsay they fled to the north. AAA/RA splintered off and made a couple new alliances and took Nync and his supercaps with them, then reset goons. Also fleet fights arent stupid anymore.

Most of BoB is evacing to empire.

.kbf? on
  • WyrmWyrm Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I've been playing EvE on and off for a little while, but I've never really done anything "M", let alone "MM", to do justice to it being an MMO. I'd love to join and try it out.

Wyrm on
  • OklahomacityOklahomacity Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I have been thinking of getting back in to EVE, if I can drag a friend or two with me I might be seeking Merch I out pretty soon. I think I would like to try industry instead of the mass fleet ops I did on my last go round.

Oklahomacity on
  • Dr.ObliviousDr.Oblivious Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    This thread is a little dated folks, you want this one. >:]

Da' Link

Dr.Oblivious on
    Eve Name: Locke Ateid
    Steam Name: Dr.Oblivious

If you can't live for the now, at least live for the future.
    Bad+Dreamer.png
  • Mike_OracleMike_Oracle Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey guys, John Knox here (in-game name)! It's been a while, but now that I finally have some cash on hand and am no longer bogged down by 18 credits of classes (thank god!), I'm ready to hop back into EVE! My forum account on the MerchI forum is still active, but I no longer have access to any of the boards, and I wanted to let you guys know that I'm reactivating my account (before I log into E-Pr0s and get pew-pewed by you guys). I'm close to having my Hulk certification done, and am ready to start mining ore for ya'll again! If someone could please re-activate my old forum account (username John_Knox) on the old MerchI forum, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,

John Knox

Mike_Oracle on
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey guys, John Knox here (in-game name)! It's been a while, but now that I finally have some cash on hand and am no longer bogged down by 18 credits of classes (thank god!), I'm ready to hop back into EVE! My forum account on the MerchI forum is still active, but I no longer have access to any of the boards, and I wanted to let you guys know that I'm reactivating my account (before I log into E-Pr0s and get pew-pewed by you guys). I'm close to having my Hulk certification done, and am ready to start mining ore for ya'll again! If someone could please re-activate my old forum account (username John_Knox) on the old MerchI forum, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,

John Knox

This is the really old thread, the newer recruitment thread should still be on the first page.

Also, they're not in E-Pr0s anymore, they've over in Delve. E-Pr0s is owned by their enemies now. :D

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png