Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What's this cartoon called...?

Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Check out those ports!Sunland, CARegistered User regular
edited April 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
My girlfriend and I were just discussing old TV shows and cartoons, and she mentioned an old cartoon about a young lad and his dog travelling around Europe trying to find the boy's parents. A couple of times they nearly found the parents but didn't. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride for my girlfriend, who was only a small child at the time. She has been dead inside ever since, and longs to feel again.

Does anyone remember the name of this show? Neither of us can remember it.

Squirminator2k on
portscenter-pa.gif

This discussion has been closed.