Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Kittens 2: Cute Harder *UPDATED OP WITH PICS*

FallingmanFallingman Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Thanks for all the help chaps and chappettes.

Sunday morning, my fiancé and I went to the SPCA. She got quite emotional with an older cat because she knew what was in store for him. So, a few tears and mascara runs later, we stumbled upon these two chaps.

Names kind of happened more organically than I thought - many were thrown out because they didnt suit the personality... But by the time we got home, we'd settled on:

Jasper - Black and White Tabby
and
Monty (Montgomery) - Dark Brown

Now, to make good on my promise. PICS!

JASPER: - Breast Man.

3477091265_e9c2a22749.jpg

3477091131_78008a1584.jpg

MONTY: - Nice but Dim.

3477057497_3574f64e00.jpg

3477865284_98d3214cf5.jpg

They have a real bromance going on and rough house all day... Then they slept on our bed all night. They didnt even get up to have a play or anything... just enjoyed being there.

It's awesome.

---

Right. Names.
This weekend, my fiancé and I will travel to the local shelter to adopt a pair of kittens. Originally we were going to get one, but she wants two and I think that they'll be good company for one another. I'll spring the old "OK two" thing at the SPCA for maximum brownie points.

So, that presents me with a problem.
I'm well aware of the "Cat threads require pics" rule. But I have no kittens yet - and we wont let our kitties go nameless while you lot make with the names.

So, I propose a compromise. Below are some pics of kittens. When I get mine, I'll post them.
Spoiler:

So now you guys have to make with the names.

Generally, we wouldn't use a name too out there (I'm not allowed 'Chairman Meow') - and we're not too fond of generic cats names like "Fluffy" or "Snowey"

So make the most of this opportunity, and post your suggests!

I promise to update with pickies later.

Fallingman on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]