As part of our ongoing efforts to improve forum performance, we will be migrating to new servers within the week (perhaps on the weekend). Once we finalize the actual date and time, a notice will be posted here at least 4 hours prior to "go time". We expect a fairly long maintenance period of approximately 1-2 hours during the move.
The move to new servers is happening tonight at somewhere around 1amMIDNIGHT EST. There will be a significant period of downtime (30 minutes to 2 hours). Wish us luck!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Didn't see this on the first few pages. EA has released a new map and several awesome changes for Battlefield 2, several years after release.
XI. VERSION NOTES
- Additional support for Windows Vista.
- Added Highway Tampa as a required map. - Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl.
- Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced. Please note that the J10 is a superior dogfighter to the F35B and as such these two aircraft will never be equally matched.
- AA targeting tweaked to make it more effective.
- Added checks to prevent "runway grieving".
- Various changes made to prevent cheating. - Tweaked the hit detection, hits will be more accurate to the model.
- Added support for the Novint Falcon controller.