Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Roomwhores: 2009 Edition

MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing...Registered User regular
edited April 2009 in Social Entropy++
So Rachel and I went to IKEA the other day and bought us a spankin' new entertainment center

If you may recall, this is what our place used to look like:

old_01.jpg

old_02.jpg

Then Rachel came here, and a few months later we bought some new shelves and turned it into:

room_01.jpg

room_02.jpg

room_03.jpg

room_04.jpg

But finally I got fed up of that fucking enormous eyesore of a desk. So we moved the computer into the kitchen, took apart the desk, moved the bed, and we have:

Roomwhores_01.jpg

Roomwhores_02.jpg

Roomwhores_03.jpg

Roomwhores_04.jpg

Roomwhores_05.jpg

The computer is now on the kitchen table we never used, and it's much nicer for it to be in here anyway. I still need to get a little thing to hold my computer case, otherwise mopping the kitchen floor will be a huge bitch.

So SE++ers, what do your domiciles look like?

Moriveth on