Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[SoCal] Presenting the Reverend Doctor Himself

sarukunsarukun GornlordInterplanetary InsanitariumRegistered User regular
edited May 2009 in Social Entropy++
So check it, fools. Our very own DrZiplock is in town for a wedding! And we were gonna do stuff with Bel, but then she apparently got the swineflu and is recouperating as a Jane Doe in some Mexican Hospital somewhere!

So now is your big awesome chance if you live in So Cal to meet DrZip and drink hella wine at this badass place in Orange County called Symposium. Punch the address provided into Google Maps and you are good to go, it's right off the 405 at Jamboree.

Maybe if you ask suuuuuuuuuuper nice I'll give you my cell number.

Penguin can only come if he promises to tell roommate jokes instead of ruining everyone elses good time.

Come out! Or don't, I'll be having awesome wines with the Doc either way.

Edit: The Reverend Doctor is tentatively scheduled to grace us with his presence at around 10:30. Could be earlier! Might be later! You just never know with a wild guy like Ziplock!

sarukun on