Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
- when employees were laid off, they had the option of purchasing art
- Denis Dyack did not buy any
- others now at Precursor Games did
- Silicon Knights retained very little of the material from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
- that property is owned entirely by Nintendo
- employees could "take computers"
- Epic Games pursued legal action against the developer to insure that transferred PCs had been wiped clean before deaccessioning occurred
- Silicon Knights is now "mostly working on legal issues"
- "more than one" still working at the company