As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lost Black Devil Horns Cosplay Hat

ransimransim Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in PAX Archive
Hey guys, hopefully this post is ok with forum rules. I lost a hat on Friday that has a lot of sentimental meaning to me. It was lost somewhere between the Hynes and McGreevy's across the street.

Its a hat made by Broccoli International, black fleece type material, and looks like it has devil horns. The horns themselves aren't stuffed so it lays flat when not worn. I am offering a reward if anyone happens to find it, or did find it.

I'll happily do the following things if someone happens to find my poor wayward hat:

A. Donate $50 in toys/items in your name to the hospital of your choice for child's play AND,
B. Provide you with a gift card of your choice for $50 OR anything else within reason as a reward, up to $50

Picture of my other half wearing it:
4474429478_5e00b561f6_o.jpg

Just to be clear I did check with McGreevy's and the Expo lost and found without any luck so I'm hoping that perhaps someone may have found elsewhere. Shot in the dark but I had to try.

Update: FieryEpitaph from Twitter has also offered to add an additional $25 in cash to the reward. URL="http://twitter.com/FieryEpitaph/status/11267204786"]link[/URL

ransim on

• Options
    alltern8alltern8 Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    From twitter user @kitteninstrings: There was one that I personally delivered to info desk lost and found after sweeping the main theater area.

alltern8 on
  • Options
    RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    She's on her way home right now, but thanks you greatly for the post. She'll check with the lost and found people.

Are you kitteninstrings or are you reposting their tweet?

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • Options
    alltern8alltern8 Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    Robziel wrote: »
    She's on her way home right now, but thanks you greatly for the post. She'll check with the lost and found people.

Just reposting the tweet. I saw the original and retweeted it, and kitteninstrings replied to me about it directly vs commenting here herself.

alltern8 on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    alltern8 wrote: »
    Robziel wrote: »

Just reposting the tweet. I saw the original and retweeted it, and kitteninstrings replied to me about it directly vs commenting here herself.

Thank you kindly. I've sent an email to the PAX email address requesting they check the lost and found items for me. I also sent a tweet to kitten to let her know if its my hat the reward is hers.

ransim on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    As a note, I've checked with the convention center and they have told me that the hat is not in Lost and Found so i think Kitten may have been mistaken. The reward however for this had is still available, I can't guarantee the extra $25 that was offered but the rest is still up for grabs.

ransim on
This discussion has been closed.